GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[XBOX ONE & XBOX 360] UR 5TEP DAD's Car Meets!

ur step dad

ChrissyBoi87

Gonna have to cancel the meet for tonight. Drank a little lot at the wedding I was at and don't think I can function.

Lol!!!..... What makes you ill makes you better! ;)

ur step dad

Terribly sorry for not being on the past 2 days. Had a wedding and car show this weekend I will be back Thursday for a car meet

ur step dad

GT bms842

Plz invite

Please send me a message on Xbox it's easier to invite you. Not sure if I'm going to be doing Xbox 360 or Xbox one

GT: ESOR Legacy X

I'm down for any meet on 360, I'll send you a message soon.

ur step dad

GT: ESOR Legacy X

I'm down for any meet on 360, I'll send you a message soon.

Sounds good man! I'm at work till 11 so I will set the new car meet schedule tomorrow morning

ur step dad

Cool if I'm not at work I will be there so long as u invite me

Sounds good! I do Xbox one and Xbox 360 meets.also life streaming!

ur step dad

So this is this Weeks schedule! Wednesday night gonna do some neverwinter and call of duty stream all night long! Then starting Thursday gonna have 2 car shows! First one is at noon second one is at midnight! Friday gonna bang out only 1 it's gonna be at 1pm Saturday I got a wedding and Sunday gonna bang out 2 one at 11am and the other at midnight! Also gonna be filming mission walk throughs for gta online so feel free to jump in a mission with me if you see me playing or send me a message! I don't just do this stuff for me I do it for the gta community! Car shows Provide a fun way to meet an hang out! Live streams u can check out how stuff goes down before joining and the mission walk throughs so if you new or never did a mission and wanna see it you can! Remember message me on xbox if you wanna join a car show,mission, or a live stream!

Also remember to subscribe

YouTube.com/user/skaterguy288

ur step dad

Yes both of you can join. Just make sure you read the rules on the front page that's all I ask

ur step dad

Thanks. I have that's how I normally drive

Alright man sounds good

ur step dad

Could I join the car shows?

Sure check back tonight I'll have the dates posted and just post saying what ones u wanna be apart of and the day of the meets message me for invite

Could I join the car shows?

Ya! Check back tomorrow I'll have the times posted along with the dates themes and consoles for this weeks shows. And message me the day of the meet u want to attend for an invite

ur step dad

X22Laxer22X if room

I'm down for the meet at noon if its on 360

Hey guys about to open the lobby up!

can u add me on xbox one / 360? My gt is sewersss

Id like to be in meets with you bro!

ur step dad

I have to cancel the midnight meet for tonight! i will still be having the motorcycle meet for tomorrow

ur step dad

Sorry guys for not doing anymore meets this past week i won't be doing any till tuesday maybe wednesday as i am helping my friend film a short using GTA Online for his film and animation class he is taking. But check back tomorrow to see the new car meet dates posted