Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,140 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gregorio150

The Walking Dead [Complete]

Gregorio150

es6sdw.png

Hello guys, i guide to show you my new project called "The Walking Dead" Please be patient, because i'm working very hard for this mission pack. So please enjoy playing it as soon as i post them all.

Story

One Police survivor has fight alone with the zombies, his name is Mark, but there many of them, and can't barely survive it, however he found one survivor fightning the zombies, his name is Khyle. Mark and Khyle trying to find a way to get out of Los Santos, but they will their way to the zombies.

How the Infection starts

A group of terrorist trying to invade the laboratory test exam, but one scientist drop one of the test exam and starts spreading to it, it means the scientists created a highly-mutant infection that has spread the virus to Las Venturas, Los Santos, and all the places, even the San Fierro.

Characters

Mark - Police Survivor

Khyle - Third Shooting Contest Winner

Albert - One of great technician

Gonzalez - Same as Albert

Alex - Good creator of the machine guns

Mission Downloaded Links

[table]

All Missions
Description
Link

The Walking Dead - Intro

Playing cutscenes that shows how the infection started

The Walking Dead Part 1

After spreads the virus into the city, a police survivor named Mark will fight to live, and he saw Khyle downstair and help him

The Walking Dead Part 2

Mark and Khyle will planned to go on San Fierro, that will the safe place, will they make it

The Walking Dead Part 3

Mark and Khyle not make it to San Fierro, they stuck into the Whetstone, and will they continued on foot, but wait, there's two survivors side of the bridge

The Walking Dead Part 4

Mark, Khyle, Albert, and Gonzalez will find a town and find a car to get out of the creepy forest, but more zombies, but something happened to Mark and will stay. Find out.

The Walking Dead Part 5

After Khyle and the others left Mark behind. Khyle, Albert, and Gonzalez, will go straight to San Fierro, and to find a plane or helicopter, but will they make it to San Fierro. Find out.

The Walking Dead Part 6

(Back to Mark) After Mark slow all the zombies, he's alone again, and he's out of shotgun, he tried to run again in creepy forest, but wait, he meet the guy who save him. Who is that guy. Find out.

The Walking Dead Part 7

Khyle, Gonzalez and Albert found the chopper, now they heading to the Las Venturas to get supplies, also they need to get out of Nightmare of San Andreas. Will this nightmare over or not yet. Find out

The Walking Dead Part 8 Final

After Khyle and Albert found a store shop, Mark and Alex will try to go to Las Venturas to find another plane or helicopter, however, after Khyle and Albert, get a supplies, they will go back to the helicopter that Gonzalez waiting them, however, Mark and Alex hear a gun shoots upstairs on the rooftop, and Mark and Alex help it, Khyle surprised, Mark is still alive, now they together now. This is the End series of the Walking Dead.

The Walking Dead [Full Mission Pack]

Full Mission Pack of "The Walking Dead"

[/table]

Videos

Go throught to my Youtube Channel for my videos for this

Edited by Jhandave

Light Syde Riandy

I realized that you always do remake and never tried to make something different why?

Hdxt_Hardluck

BTW, Goodluck

Juice the Joos

Isn't 'how the infection started' the same plot as Resident Evil?

Edited by Juice the Joos

Gregorio150

Isn't 'how the infection started' the same plot as Resident Evil?

No, this mission is playing cutscenes only, but i'm not quite done with this intro, i'm still working on it. I will upload this on sunday. Anyway, what kind of the same plot as "Resident Evil"

BTW, Goodluck

Thanks, dude, give them a feedback after i post them all.

Edited by Jhandave

Hdxt_Hardluck

i hope they r good enough to impressed me, wait for feedback later :)

Hdxt_Hardluck

It wasn't that bad but its really simple i've not see something new, and the thing i really like it when the Bottel fell in the the first Mission that it , better bring something new for us " the best horror MP played is " the only living sould. BTW my rat is 3.9 / 5 just keep it up ;)

Edited by DzxProx

Light Syde Riandy

How come this topic is messed up on mobile version?

Edited by Rendy Specter(Riandy)

Gregorio150

Maybe, there's some kind of problem of your mobile, that's why you visit this topic in mobile and it will messed

Gregorio150

It wasn't that bad but its really simple i've not see something new, and the thing i really like it when the Bottel fell in the the first Mission that it , better bring something new for us " the best horror MP played is " the only living sould. BTW my rat is 3.9 / 5 just keep it up ;)

It's just alright, man. Anyway, this mp is made by me, sorry for the videos for this mp, i have been trouble with my internet, and my browser cannot load, but i try to fix it, i thought i will upload this on Friday

But, don't worry, i will upload videos, and you will see the real GTA SA Walking Dead

Edited by Jhandave

Hdxt_Hardluck

BTW . it also happened to me. if there are a table it will be kinda mess ;)

Gregorio150

News! :santa: The Walking Dead Part 5 has now released.

Gregorio150

Part 7 will be uploaded on Saturday

Alan Eastwood

It's a basic story, but fine for me because I enjoy zombie style missions. Keep making more of these.

Gregorio150

It's a basic story, but fine for me because I enjoy zombie style missions. Keep making more of these.

Yeah, thanks, give your feedback for these mp, and i'll appreciated it

Anyway, your right, it's just a basic story which this is not a real Walking Dead.

I cannot making more of this, because i don't have more ideas for any zombie apocalyse

Gregorio150

Hi guys, i'm almost done for this MP :lol: . Please give a feedback after i release the Full Mission Pack

stephcurryMVP

Nice a zombie MP. But only 8 missions? It should have more. I have suggestion how abou u make the wlking dead 2 but on vice city. You can download vice city map just search it on google. Peace pare :)

Gregorio150

Nice a zombie MP. But only 8 missions? It should have more. I have suggestion how abou u make the wlking dead 2 but on vice city. You can download vice city map just search it on google. Peace pare :)

Sorry, man, i don't continued the another season of the walking dead, i'm now just back at my original MP like racing, shooting, etc. But, also if you want this MP, add me at your RespectList on your DYOM Profile, and i will continued this

stephcurryMVP

Sorry, man, i don't continued the another season of the walking dead, i'm now just back at my original MP like racing, shooting, etc. But, also if you want this MP, add me at your RespectList on your DYOM Profile, and i will continued this

Okay man, i already added u to my respected list, u should add me too :) Anywy nice missions. And also u should subscribe my Youtube Channel I laready subscribe yours :)

also u should continue ur MP in vice city.

Gregorio150

Okay man, i already added u to my respected list, u should add me too :) Anywy nice missions. And also u should subscribe my Youtube Channel I laready subscribe yours :)

Before i start the next season of this, i must do the:

The Walking Dead (Escape)

before i start the Walking Dead 2 on vice city,

Give me the link of Vice City, and i start designing it

Edited by Jhandave

stephcurryMVP

Then here u go GTA San Vice Map!

Gregorio150

Then here u go GTA San Vice Map!

Okay, the Walking Dead 2 will be post on my Youtube Channel

this season will coming soon, i don't have more ideas about zombie apocalyse or zombie outbreak

GKHEAT

awsome mission Buddy

Martin_Strada

Did you just bumped the topic?