2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What Are Your Thoughts Of The Lab Radio Station?

Skull2knight

Skull2knight

There is a new radio station called The Lab, I just listened to it. It's kind of a mixed track sort of thing.. There's 1 song that is smooth and calm then there's a kinda dubstep one after that. There was also a one called Lock N' Load which had lyrics from a GTA cop chase song. (I think) What do you guys think about it?

Retired Mafia

it's pretty cool :) when i first listened to that song "leave" on youtube it didn't sound to cool, altho it's a pretty nice song when driving a car

TeamAssist

it's pretty cool :) when i first listened to that song "leave" on youtube it didn't sound to cool, altho it's a pretty nice song when driving a car

The Lab and Radio Mirror Park are the best by far! Imo.

Oh and "Spotify" My own little custom thing :)

• Like 3

Tossin Salad

Although I love the type of music the lab has, I think the songs involved suck gigantic ass.

• Like 1

xInfamousRYANx

f*cking dumb it is absolute sh*t. That music sucks. I want more classic rock even the NG selection is too small

Also hate how it moved the entire radio wheel. All my cars were on LSRR but now that the radio wheel is moved its still selected on the same spot so now i have sh*tty VBR default

Solid Scorpion

f*cking dumb it is absolute sh*t. That music sucks. I want more classic rock even the NG selection is too small

Also hate how it moved the entire radio wheel. All my cars were on LSRR but now that the radio wheel is moved its still selected on the same spot so now i have sh*tty VBR default

Agreed, absolute sh!te imo.

Some more rock and 80's is definitely needed.

• Like 8

xInfamousRYANx

f*ck the lab radio where is the rockstar editor that was supposedly coming in the summer updates

Too much talking and it's not even comical like the other stations. The new music is ok though.

Slam_Jones

Tried to listen to it a few times, but I just don't like that genre of music (whatever that genre would be called). I could listen for maybe a minute or two, but I have to change it eventually.

I'd prefer more songs on Los Santos Rock Radio, but maybe that's just me.

• Like 3

TeamAssist

Really rock radio? There's some rock i like but not all of it. We need more pop / electro. We also have spotify guys (ps4) so if you like that screaming ©rap just listen to it on their

• Like 2

sh*t. man... are you going to be alright?

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

Some of the songs on the station are good, but I usually don't listen to it.

xInfamousRYANx

And also the muscle memory to quickly get Rebel Radio The Lowdown and Los Santos Rock Radio is f*cked cuz it all moved. Lab radio was the worst part of the update

Sean O'God

I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It's very well made and has that traditional GTA-radio charm that the other stations lack. It's my new go-to station.

• Like 5

Got some nice tracks, I like it. Arguably this update's best addition.

f*ck the lab radio where is the rockstar editor that was supposedly coming in the summer updates

I believe they announced that would come out with the next "major" update, or do you consider the Ill gotten gains updates major?

xInfamousRYANx

I believe they announced that would come out with the next "major" update, or do you consider the Ill gotten gains updates major?Well considering heists was the biggest update i usually think all the car updates are pretty big. Nothing as monsterous as heists will probably come out till a SP DLC

Heard about 4 songs and really like it so far. It's seems kinda diverse, which is nice.

Mr. Scratch

Well I bought the album when it came out so that should tell you enough. It's not every day Rockstar releases an album.

Music is a mixed bag but some good stuff on there. Not keen on the DJs though... too much talking and it's not that interesting or amusing.

All that "scientific" bunk they spew into the mic is probably lost on a lot of players. After seeing the level of intelligence shown on Youtube and the internet in general, I fully expect some people to genuinely believe the statement by Chemical Bro that Pluto is a dwarf planet because it was colonised by dwarves.

bloatedsack

It's anonymous among all the other stuff. It seems like they just took tracks from multiple stations and jammed them together. FlyLo, which I generally like, and the "world" station which isn't world music to me are more of the same.

The difference is they're better because they were here first, and they're much more on a target. I would've liked something entirely new, but chances are whatever I wanted no one else would, this mixed bag stuff is targeted wide.

Edited by bloatedsack

countingfingers

Well, I guess I needed a new race channel because Soulwax sorta got annoying. I wondered what that whole Leave contest was about, but it's actually part of the new radio, I thought lab was going to be a sort of collection of the games soundtrack which you coule modify to make your own playlists. Guess I was wrong.

Kaiju Blue

It's alright overall, but "Speedline Miracle Masterpiece" is just awesome. Gets me really pumped up.

Mr. Scratch

Guys, all the songs were made specifically for the game, the DJs are Alchemist and Oh No. You know, the guys who composed the game's score?

Basically they got a bunch of people together and decided to put unused beats to good use and came up with this.

xInfamousRYANx

And it was sh*t

• Like 3