3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

TJGM

A mod that makes the traffic actually move away when you honk at them in the traffic.

• Like 2

Richard Power Colt

Not sure if anyone's made it, but I want a sort of hardcore mod where the player is basically as vulnerable to damage as NPCs which means they have low health and go ragdoll from getting shot.

Edited by GTAandStuff

berkaykry1

1.Traffic Felony mod for V. Someone made this to GTA IV , it's really annoying that you hit a car while the polices's eyes on you and they do nothing. Getting a star for running traffic light , high speed , crashing to cars and propertys , etc.

2.Ticket mod. When you have 1 star you will pay the price of your crime with cash , not with arrest. If you don't have many to give for then you will be arrested. Again , someone made this in GTA IV.

3.http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/arrest-warrant-updated-10812-f10271 Arrest Warrant. We have a plate changing system and random plate system and mask system. IV was lack of this. But with V's new features , you modders can upgrade this mod and make it even better then MAFIA II 's system , i believe.

THANK YOU !

Edited by berkaykry1

pedroc1999

A garage mod; let me go into further detail.

Using models already in game, id like someone to devise a system that would allow the (online safehouse and garages) to be bought in single player, and displayed on the map. All 3 characters would have access to both the apartment and the 20 car garage, also including the car organising menu would be nice. This garage would have to have its contents saveable at each gamesave/alteration, including any mods the cars have (Obviously)

Then, the addition of a contact called Mechanic, which would work identically to teh first rendition of the GTA Online version, where he would drive the car to you, would be fantastic

All this would be a major modification to the game, and if done correctly with the right type of animations for all, would be amazing.

Anyone that could potentially do this, could they please private message me? And possibly we could arrange to devise the mod between us, thank you

Edited by pedroc1999

Bobbystrahler

Is there a mod which disables the flying through the windshield when crashing? It is soooo annoying. I'm trying to make some cool stunts but everytime he is flying through the fckin windshield :angry::angry:

pedroc1999

Is there a mod which disables the flying through the windshield when crashing? It is soooo annoying. I'm trying to make some cool stunts but everytime he is flying through the fckin windshield :angry::angry:

Try the seatbelt mod, once enabled I think theres an option to disable that

Bobbystrahler

Try the seatbelt mod, once enabled I think theres an option to disable that

Can you explain me how to intalls the mod correctly? I have followed the steps at the download page but it doesnt work.

darkmage1991

how about a mod that makes super cars spawn a lot less? i feel super cars are spawning way too much even when i myself am not driving a super car, i feel that super cars should be a rare sight and be excited to see it and steal it. its kinda sad that in my game the vapid dominator is the hardest to find car.

also another mod request: a mod to stop the car from exploding on impact.

reddevilthp

A mod that allows Trevor, Franklin and Michael to be near each, disabling their AI kicking in and making them walk away, or getting upset if you hit one of them.

They should just be idle and stand there until you take over them (or atleast have options of what the AI does when you are not in control).

Has such a mod been created yet? It works to an extent if i go on a rampage during a hangout. But then they get 'spooked' and run away. It would be so great to be able to go on a 3 character rampage.

Also, is there a mod that lets you switch between characters even when wanted? Even if i manage to initiate a rampage with all 3 nearby, i can still only control one of them. Someone make this pretty please!

A script mod that allows you to tweak the difficulty of police forces by giving you an .ini with which you can tweak various values, such as the maximum number of helicopters, police officers, swat officers, etc., their respective health values and the speed with which new units appear - on the flipside, you could also increase those values if you somehow find police encounters to be too easy.

I just feel that the police encounters aren't fun - your health and armor are way too low to handle the sheer numbers they throw at you, and they charge at you suicidally with complete disregard for their lives.

New units arrive so fast that, as you're done shooting the second officer in a police cruiser, another one is ALREADY on it's way to replace it.

Finally, the helicopters are just a complete anti-fun mechanic - one of them is annoying enough, three of them just ruin the fun completely, and they respawn so quickly that, once again, as you're shooting one down, another one is already on it's way. A mod that would allow you to disable them completely would go a long way towards making police shootouts fun.

Oh, and using invincibility gets dull VERY quickly, so you're stuck with either having too much challenge or none at all.

Edited by lolpingu

Richard Power Colt

So anyone working on a survival mod for this game? I think a Mad Max inspired survival mode where you fight over gas especially in multiplayer would be fantastic. Imagine seeing a rival gang of players in a convoy with a gas tanker(the tanker could actually be emptied into vehicles) and then trying to steal it from them. It should also include things like crazy vehicle mods(with collectable car parts that allow you to add upgrades), scarce ammo and limited weapon inventory(can't carry all guns at once, but maybe store some weapons and items into vehicles and stashes), base building, big desert map mod like what they had in IV, animal taming, different amounts of gas required for different vehicles and others being more rare than others etc.

Hello guys, i have no idea if there was a similar request.. If yes, sry then :(

My Mod Request :

Bus Driver mod.

Thank You.

Had this idea for 4, posting it again for 5

permadeath idea

> Load save.
> Spawn as randomly generated ped (parameters for character generation can be set in an .ini)

> Can't enter safehouses or clothing stores.

> Script saves position and inventory every X minutes or upon quitting game

> Get money for killing hostile (not police, not provoked) enemies.

> Get arrested
> Continue playing

> Die

> Respawn as another randomly generated ped.

> vendetta system

> killing members of one gang causes rep with rival gangs to go up> unless you spawn into a gang, members of any gang will follow you around and harass you if you're on their turf and attack you if you hang around too long> all gang members attack rival gang members on sight> X number of kills against Gang A means they will start attacking you on sight (despite whether or not you spawn into their gang), Rival Gang B will no longer harass you> Y number of kills against Gang A will make Rival Gang B start following you around on their turf, Gang A may randomly start fights on Gang B's turf and vice versa> Z number of kills against Gang A will cause Gang A to send hitsquads after you, and Rival Gang B will send bodyguards to protect you, fights constantly rage on both turfs> Relationships between gangs will carry over into next character, but not with the perks that the last ped had

Not sure if anyone's made it, but I want a sort of hardcore mod where the player is basically as vulnerable to damage as NPCs which means they have low health and go ragdoll from getting shot.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/realistic-health-hardcore

1.Traffic Felony mod for V. Someone made this to GTA IV , it's really annoying that you hit a car while the polices's eyes on you and they do nothing. Getting a star for running traffic light , high speed , crashing to cars and propertys , etc.

2.Ticket mod. When you have 1 star you will pay the price of your crime with cash , not with arrest. If you don't have many to give for then you will be arrested. Again , someone made this in GTA IV.

3.http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/arrest-warrant-updated-10812-f10271 Arrest Warrant. We have a plate changing system and random plate system and mask system. IV was lack of this. But with V's new features , you modders can upgrade this mod and make it even better then MAFIA II 's system , i believe.

THANK YOU !

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/real-police-offenses

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/seat-belt-mod-1-0-sd65

PacketOverload_x64bit

Would be very excited to see Liberty City in V. Then Niko, Roman, Mallorie and some REALLY high res females.

Is it possible to create a mod for GTA V with or without LUA that's similar to these two mods for GTA IV?

Robbery (GTA 4): http://www.gta4-mods...bery-v12-f29230

Interactivity Mod (GTA 4): http://www.gta4-mods...-01-beta-f19256

(I only mean the robbery feature of the Interactivity Mod, not the two other features.)

I want to be able to aim a gun at a pedestrian, press a key followed by my character saying a voice line and the pedestrian pulling up some money and giving it to me.

If the police sees it, or if someone calls the police, I will get a star.

I imagine that this is possible.

It would be great with voice lines (you don't need custom voices, you could probably use some of the voice lines already in the game as one would imagine) and animations, but even without that, it would still be great, so you could rob someone without killing them, so it's more silent and realistic too, plus very fun.

Richard Power Colt

So uhh.. we need a shoot dodge mod:

I don't know much about modding, but would it be possible to convert the same animations from Max Payne 3 over to GTA V as they're made on the same engine?

Ultimately I'd also like to just see improvements for how guns feel in the game as well. A lot of the guns in GTA V feel like they lack oomph which is surprising considering how satisfying the guns felt in RDR and Max Payne 3. Better sound effects would be a good start.

Edit: I think we should be able to shoot dodge out of cars through the window, because that would be f*cking epic. With a press of a button or if you crash into a wall hard enough and you fly through the windshield like you should, you go into shoot dodge mode. Oh and dual wielding should be a thing obviously.

Edited by GTAandStuff
  • Like 2

So I have this friend and he truly wants a mod, his suggestion is a mod that let's you see very high vehicle interior textures when on normal settings.

ty

Edited by LINK/2012

Hey, is it possible to make an offline 2 player mod? i mean, there are mods were u can spawn certain bodyguards/peds to follow you, is it possible to make a mod that is capable to move that ped/bodyguard with alternate keys/jostick? i mean, starting with that u just need to change the camera view and make an hypothetic 2 offline player gameplay.

Sorry my english, i really hope that is there a viable way to make something like that

I'm looking for what should be a pretty simple script mod. I need a script for directors mode where you can put a phone up to your ear to simulate talking on the phone.

This is for a machinima movie. If this already exists then my bad, but I couldn't find it. If someone could make this I would appreciate it!

email me or dm me. [email protected]

Edited by TFnerd

Another idea seeing all these 'mission mods' around. (Which are super awesome by the way)

Funeral Home Missions:

-Pick-up/deliver dead bodies to graveyards or other locations

-Have health on vehicle, if you get hit/wreck too much, failed

-Add difficulty levels on missions, easy- no enemies, hard- people chasing, etc

-Other ideas?

Just a thought, as I'm not well enough on coding to attempt such a task but maybe someone who has done a "mission' mod could complete this. Just brainstorming out loud, keep up the awesome work.

AlexTselikas

Hi guys.

I would love a mod that allows us to exit a cargo plane(with a back door) and allows us to either parachute down(from the interior) or take a vehicle and jump with it.Fast and Furious babyyyyy....

A Living, Breathing City mod.

Making the hot dog stands on the pier usable, usable restaurants like burger shot and cluckin' bell, playable qub3d games, pool, dancing at Bahama Mamas West, etc. Just generally more peds and more actions for those peds besides talking on the phone or becoming a hood ornament. That kinda thing. I was thinking just copying and tweaking code from gta 4 to do that? Maybe even putting hot dog/food cart vendors in downtown LS in select areas as well? Someone who is much smarter than me and understands modding, does this sound like a doable project?

gtaplayer6868

A simple request, edit the Handling.meta to make the elegy resemble the GTR AMS Alpha Omega (http://www.amsperformance.com/builds/ams-shop-vehicles/106-ams-alpha-omega-gtr) (But buff top speed to about 450 kph :p)

A bit more complicated one, create textures to resemble the Alpha Omega.

That would be hugely appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edited by gtaplayer6868

A NPC control mod.

1. Should be possible to switch to NPC and control him directly, then switch back.

2. Should be possible to order a NPC to remain docile, static or hold the position.

3. Should be possible to order NPC to repeat the action made by player.

4. Should be possible to order NPC to move to bullet impact.

edit: nvm, found it.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/actor-manager

Edited by Alvarez

Voices for GPS!

I only found it in GTA IV huy nothing in GTA V :(