4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

TJGM

Requesting a Bloody Footprint Mod

In GTA IV, walking through blood would get blood on your shoes and it would leave bloody footprints for a couple dozen steps. This seems to have been removed in GTA V. A mod to add it back would be awesome! There are footprints for walking in the snow so the functionality itself appears to still be there.

Edited by Barren

I'd like to see someone port over the snow map from GTA:O to single player

Someone please, please, PLEASE see if there's a way to nerf the accuracy of cops and enemy NPCs in general. They do not miss. Everyone from gangsters to FIB are all 99% accuracy aimbot cheaters. It's annoying.

• Like 1

MatCampbell

Can someone make a simple mod to unlock all weapons/weapon mods at ammu-nation from the start of the game?

Or if anyone knows what file you have to edit, i could do it myself.

Edited by MatCampbell

Can someone make a simple mod to unlock all weapons from the start of the game?

There are plenty of trainers that already do that, look in the mod showroom

MatCampbell

Can someone make a simple mod to unlock all weapons from the start of the game?

There are plenty of trainers that already do that, look in the mod showroom

You can't add weapon mods to weapons until they're unlocked at ammu-nation though. And this is why i asked for the mod.

Is the current level of modablity such that npc health can be modded?

If so is there a mod that increases ped health above "made of glass" or should I go make one?

GTA 4 mod

The script is in cs.

Would like to see this mod transferred in some form to GTA 5. The current gravity gun in GTA 5 I find lacking in its present state.

Modders I believe actively capable or close to this achievement include:

Matriz with Gravity Gun

Welsh & Sabotage with Endeavor and it's Physics Gun

XBLToothPik with Pik Forge Menu

Request : mod that will let us enter the back of the RV like in Breaking Bad

BTW... Any plan on RPG rocket fix? In real life, RPG rocket can kick from 0 to 140 m/s in 6ms, and flying at a average of 115 m/s, and also does not flying in a twist... But GTA has always manage to make RPG fly just slightly faster then running...

Request for Ammunation Menu

Maybe somebody can add this feature to a trainer or make it a standalone script. Would be nice to be able to choose which weapons and accessories you want instead of getting all weapons with no accessories. This is good for people who play with different skins, which causes all entrances blocked from shops. <3

Remufrasio666

Maybe someone could make cars just go faster? It would be great if an f*cking Adder, Entity, Banshee, etc, could go over 140 mph damn xD

Requesting bullet proof glass mod. (Or how to do it with OpenIV)

I'd love to put bullet proof windows at the stretch, oracle, super diamond etc and drive around the vagos territory showing them the middle finger like a boss :pp

Edited by alexitous

wolfokami321

Two mods that really need to be made in entirety are as follows:

-Ability to sell stolen cars

-Zombie mod

-zombies attack peds and player

-all peds in the area turn to zombies (gta4 ran on a tick that made it possible for wherever niko went the peds withing a certain distance turned into zombies.)

engine start stop mod

1.have a button you hold to start the engine

2.always have the engine off unless you are stealing the car

3.when getting into a car nothing will happen you have to start the engine

4.when getting out the car the engine will continue running

5.when stopping certain vehicles the engine will die like the dillettante (engine start stop that new cars have just press w to accelerate to have the engine start)

garage and apartment and vehicle saving

1.embed a menu in the enhanced trainer that let's you save vehicles with specific customizations

2.allow the user to call their mechanic to deliver their special vehicles

3.allow storing vehicles inside the 10 player garage interior

4.allow entering and owning an apartment where you can save the game

5.have insurance like in gtaonline

There's been a lot of basic scripts out there recently that fix some odd designs by Rockstar. Like the one that re-enabled the ability to drive trains, script that lets you leave the engine running, one that replaces the stealth animation with the crouch/crouch walk that NPCs use, adding the convenience stores to the mini-map and opening the interiors from missions, one that stops animals from being able to report crimes, WIP on fixing the deformation, and a script that allows you to refill health at restaurants to name a few.

Anyways, it would be cool to get a script that removes your weapons when you get Busted and maybe even Wasted, instead of just losing ammo when you're Busted. Who even gets Busted anymore?

Oh, and something to change the inventory to work like Max Payne 3. Two single-handed weapons, one two-handed weapon, and a throwable. That would probably work best though if we could dual wield, so maybe something more like Manhunt's inventory system - which someone made a script for GTA IV actually.

• Like 1

Can some make a PC mod that places the at craft carrier and yatch into free roam?

Also - Would love a MOD that lets me control/listen to xn radio in the game using my xmradio login info.

Edited by grandola

A mod to get rid of useless phone contacts would be great. In IV, dead characters would be removed from your contact list. Here, they continue to clog it up.

Also would be great to have a mod that lets you run in all interiors, like the Vanilla Unicorn.

Edited by Jax765

Do anyone know a source for Slinky's Mod Menu PC port or similar script for playing NPC animations?

Could anyone try to combine the animation player with NPC spawner, aka. spawn NPC and make him perform a certain animation?

GTA V mod request spawn stunt ramp in front of you, kind of like the mod for SA but using the stunt ramps from gta V so you can ramp on the fly with cars/bikes :D (think it used the U hotkey) but that really doesnt matter since it could be customized to whatever

WorldofCog

A mod that makes artist names all caps and removes the character limit for Self Radio song tags (just like how it is for song tags on the other stations). Might seem like something stupid to worry about but it just irks me that it's not like this.

InfamousSabre

There's been a lot of basic scripts out there recently that fix some odd designs by Rockstar. Like the one that re-enabled the ability to drive trains, script that lets you leave the engine running, one that replaces the stealth animation with the crouch/crouch walk that NPCs use, adding the convenience stores to the mini-map and opening the interiors from missions, one that stops animals from being able to report crimes, WIP on fixing the deformation, and a script that allows you to refill health at restaurants to name a few.

Anyways, it would be cool to get a script that removes your weapons when you get Busted and maybe even Wasted, instead of just losing ammo when you're Busted. Who even gets Busted anymore?

Oh, and something to change the inventory to work like Max Payne 3. Two single-handed weapons, one two-handed weapon, and a throwable. That would probably work best though if we could dual wield, so maybe something more like Manhunt's inventory system - which someone made a script for GTA IV actually.

Already on it ;) Manhunt style of course

LevitatingBacon

I would really love to see much more modifications for cars at LSC. Even if they just port existing parts from one car to another (Like taking the huge racing spoiler from the Jester and making it fit well on the Dukes) I would be happy. Would this be easily done?

Edited by LevitatingBacon

Implying anyone even bothers to read this thread

"Hmm. I want to create a mod for GTA V but I have nothing in mind... I know ! I'll check the request thread ! That will do it. "

I want to see a mod where every pedestrian can become a hooker (ie. if you go up to a random AI and honk, they will get in and act like a hooker). basically an universal hooker mod

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)