Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,822 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TJGM

GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

Cheat

Bumping an old request here but if someone was willing to port Brian Meech from GTA IV into V I would never be sad again. Me and my big brother have an in-game role play we've been keeping up since IV and one of our characters uses Brian's model. If we could bring him into Los Santos it would turn a lot of dreams into reality.

HellOnWheels

Hey guys. I play modded single player a lot and I tested out GTA V Redux for a while. I didn't care for a lot of the features, except for one in particular that I would really like to isolate and put in my new, non-Redux modded SP folder.

Basically what it does is cause the NPCs to floor the gas peddle when they get killed behind the wheel. Mixing that feature with Eddlm's Hollywood Rollover makes for some fantastic moments on the road.

You can get an idea of what I'm talking about here:

I did a ton of Google searching and tore through a lot of the files but I have come up empty. Does anyone know to achieve this feature?

Chrome Toyota Prius

Is it possible to make a mod that makes the police use cheat abilities such as fast run and explosive melee?

CRAZY AL WARD

Hi, Who does Radio Station Mods to Replace Radio Mirror Park?

I'm Asking because i am trying to create a GTA 5 RP Group/Server that is Mostly Canadian & I Need some Canadian Alternative Rock Station to replace the Boring Radio Mirror Park

Here's a Playlist

(*) = Next Gen Exclusive

• (*)
  • (*)
  • Billy Talent - Red Flag
  • Billy Talent - Louder Than The DJ (*)
  • (*)
  • (*)
  • Our Lady Peace - Superman's Dead

BENZIESMODS

Can there be a mod in gta v that makes all cars flying like the deluxo sorta like Star Wars or blade runner flying cop car chases

Egostic

Is anyone working on a mod that would make the game on PC look like what was shown in the first trailers in terms of lighting/shaders/colors etc.?

Chrome Toyota Prius

Anyone know which file controls what NPC planes spawn in the sky?

Forget my last request as I have already found out how. Instead, how would I go about adding more gangs into the game that spawn? Like, say I wanted to make it so some random generic gang dressed up as aliens spawn around the Vinewood sign with the chance of NPC modified Tailgaters to spawn in their area. Which files would I need to edit to go about doing this?

Edited by Chrome Toyota Prius

diondwitama24

Hello, can someone give me a original massacro racecar + jester racecar 3d models but in obj file? because i make own livery for GTA 5 PS3 but i dont have GTA 5 PC.

MAJORKICKZ

i wanted to know first i'm on xbox one i'm looking for a modded car the granger on pure white wheels yankton green window tint

Sanches

Can anyone tell me where can i find texture files of the following objects: billboards, any prop paintings.
Thanks.
Edit: request solved.

Edited by Sanches

⁣V⁣

^ search should help. OpenIV has that.

Alright finding first:

Self-Insert your character in GTAV's story with Character Swap.

Flm8eql.png

Request: Facial expressions only work for "cs_*" models. Any way I can use Online's freemode? I saw a video of it.

E•MO•TION

Howdy!

I'm just getting back into the game on PC (strictly modding, GTAO is gross) and noticed that 'Skin Control' is no longer supported. Is there a mod that allows for one to create (if not import) their GTA Online character in Story Mode and customize them as well?

Sanches

Howdy!

I'm just getting back into the game on PC (strictly modding, GTAO is gross) and noticed that 'Skin Control' is no longer supported. Is there a mod that allows for one to create (if not import) their GTA Online character in Story Mode and customize them as well?

Menyoo has some options for customizing your character.

Im still using Skin Control, i got the working copy, but it's hell of a glitched. You can also try "Skin Ripper" mod, made by the same guy.

Edited by Sanches

CRAZY AL WARD

Hi, can someone make a Smith & Wesson 5946 to Replace the Combat Pistol please?

Pic of Gun for Attention

sw_mod5946-023665.jpg

Sanches

Im failing to find any lever-action rifles mods. I found just Winchester 1887, but that won't do.
Are there any of lever-action mods?

beowafle

Does anyone know of a mod that can mute the sound of honking? I already found a mod that mutes people talking but I'd like to mute honking as well. Thank you

Monkeypolice188

Does anyone know of a mod that can mute the sound of honking? I already found a mod that mutes people talking but I'd like to mute honking as well. Thank you

Just delete the horns out of the resident - vehicles audio bank. Really not that difficult.

beowafle

Just delete the horns out of the resident - vehicles audio bank. Really not that difficult.

Try answering politely next time. Really not that difficult.

Monkeypolice188

Nothing unpolite about a simple answer.

beowafle

Nothing unpolite about a simple answer.

I agree. Try providing a simple answer next time without being impolite. When you said 'Really not that difficult.' you implied that I was asking something I could have figured out easily myself, which isn't true. It may be easy for you if you've been interested in modding longer but it isn't for me. It was impolite because you decided to be snarky at someone who was asking a question instead of being glad someone is interested in something you're knowledgable about.

Monkeypolice188

I agree. Try providing a simple answer next time without being impolite. When you said 'Really not that difficult.' you implied that I was asking something I could have figured out easily myself, which isn't true. It may be easy for you if you've been interested in modding longer but it isn't for me. It was impolite because you decided to be snarky at someone who was asking a question instead of being glad someone is interested in something you're knowledgable about.

Well, I apologize. It wasn't my intention to sound snarky, I said what I said as I was making it clear that it wasn't a difficult approach unlike many mods, not that I was saying you was incapable or unknowledgeable about. No hard feelings.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Is it possible to mod special abilities? Like change it to something completely different like jumping higher or running faster for a while?

Official General

Hi, can someone make a Smith & Wesson 5946 to Replace the Combat Pistol please?

Pic of Gun for Attention

sw_mod5946-023665.jpg

I have a silver Sig Sauer mod that looks similar to that. Or just get the Heavy Pistol replace mod and change the file names, its got a silver Heavy Pistol with no sights that looks like this also.

Chrome Toyota Prius

Anyone know how to remove the director mode watermark?

QuasiMatic

Looking for an official shoulder swap or an official crouch mod with an adjusted camera, just like if not the same as Max Payne 3. Don't dare post that "stance" mod the camera's all f*cked up and don't say switch shoulders on cover, I'm talking an on foot MP3 shoulder swap. Feel free to post anything related to this.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Is it possible to mod special abilities? Like change it to something completely different like jumping higher or running faster for a while?

OK I guess the answer is no :blink::wtf::angry::sui:

EVOLUT7ON
Posted (edited)

Hello)
I would like to ask some help, if possible. There are 3 vehicles with active spoilers: t20, nero and xa21. Can somebody of you be so kind and share the settings from spoilers for each car? (in handling I suppose?)
I wish to compare them and find the issue with broken spoiler on xa21.

Edited by EVOLUT7ON

georgiolbs

can someone please mod my account ? i just want unlimited money to offline mode.

XMTheS

Is there any way to play the GTA Online races (specifically Cunning Stunts) in singleplayer? I really love them but I don't want to have to disable all my mods and then go online just to play them.