Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,471 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TJGM

GTA V Modding Requests & Finds

rudy03

Hello

can we have a mods folder re-loader asi for fast modding, this would allow us to replace props without restarting the game.

it will be a time saver for modders :)

Just press "Insert" while in-game. That reloads all your mods, IIRC.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, I'm new to using mods in the HD Universe.

K^2

NPC possession mod that doesn't need that stupid LUA that never works? o:

You mean, where you take control of the NPCs? (Looking to pick up a code-only request, and this one sounds like it'd fit the bill.)

Rush1976

My brother was modded to level 8000 and he wants to be dropped to level 300, mind helping him out?

Gummy 

What are the best mods for V that adds trees or improves the foliage? Can anyone list their recommendations?

Mark91

I would like these weapons:

• Colt 1851 Navy

• Remington 1858

• Winchester 1866

:)

TheFox

Hi,

I`m new in the forum.

don`t know if is the right section.

is there anyone available to lvl me up and mod me please?

Fox

liog

Is it possible to install redux, natural vision remastered and mvga together? If yes, which of those have to install for one?

thanks

Glisp

https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/2390-ford-explorer-jurassic-park.html

http://www.gtainside.com/en/gta4/cars/44788-movie-cars-pack/

can someone convert the Ford Explorer and the Jurassic Park Jeep to GTA V? We don't have any proper JP vehicles for GTA V. They're all retextures and it annoys me because there's models made for San Andreas and GTA IV that nobody has converted yet and nobody is willing to model them either depite modelling vehicles totally being possible now. Just PM me if you're gonna do it because I don't want to clutter up the forums. Not that anyone is going to because of the awful track record I have on this site for not getting my questions or requests answered.

Edited by Glisp

meimeiriver

I wish someone would come up with an in-game 'Find valid car ID' mod, Not an external mod to collect the IDs from all metas or something, but for in-game, that finds the first free, available car ID for you.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

FZR2000 from Need for Speed II SE, with fastest speed and acceleration and sharpest turning possible

Gummy 

Is there a script that lets us create custom races besides Community Races?

Polyphemous91

Is there a modder that would come to a session and re color some cars for me?

RicoRodriguez42

Hi.

I'm looking for a mod disabling all ped helicopters, so that ped helicopters doesn't spawn or that peds wont use helicopters. i have a mod where the police use normal helicopters, so disabling police helicopters doesn't help.

Thank you.

Edited by RicoRodriguez42

NzTlol

REQUEST or FIND

A mod that features.

-God mode

-But when explosives hit player he ragdolls

-Or fall from height

The F

Hey everyone, i have a mod request/concept i'd like to see implemented. I'm also thinking about the possible menu for that. Basically a "Helmet tool" for multiplayer models in singleplayer that lets you wear a specific helmet model+texture anytime you drive a bike.

When you "enter" a bike, the MP model always wears the motocross-type helmet, with a random texture. The idea is a menu similiar to Skin Control, where you select the model and texture of the helmet at the beginning of your game session, then, whenever you ride a bike, and after the character has worn the default helmet, the script automatically switches to the model and texture you selected.

This is the idea. Is it doable? worth giving it a try? For now i circumvent the thing by using a slow time mod when my character enters a bike, then i open Skin Control and i change the helmet to the one i want, but as you can imagine it's a terribly clunky process.

xXBulletzXx

Did someone already requested a crouch mod? Ffs, I don't know how R* couldn't do that, but we need a crouch mod.

yes there is one

Yinepi

I'll bite the bullet and post my request, is there a script or edit or something that makes it so when you play with radar off it doesn't f*cking hide your health and armour bars?

Edited by Yinepi

Chrome Toyota Prius

Is there a mod that let's me enter the new chiliad interiors in story mode?

rollschuh2282

with the simple native trainer

Chrome Toyota Prius

with the simple native trainer

Thanks.

anthony

Was looking for a better sound for the Sanchez because I've never felt I was driving a dirt bike; I finally pick the engine sound of the Ruffian and I gotta say it's good, way more better than the vanilla sound imo, this is still not like in the gameplay trailer but still better than the default one.

\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta

Search for sanchez, scroll to <audioNameHash />, remove it and copy: <audioNameHash>RUFFIAN</audioNameHash>. Same for sanchez2

Edited by anthony

BENZIESMODS

Is it possible to port just the horse and its animations from red dead redemption to gta 5 ? I have a pretty powerful pc and lots of time like a lot. I already know there is a mod for it to replace the deer, in the gta 5s game files there are left over files for horses and even all the horse audio is left over. I also know about red dead v and how it got shutdown, I dont care about the legal bullsh*t I just wanna rode a horse in gta 5. Please let me know how someone would go on about that.

Imagine being in the city and calling on ur trusted steed by pressing down on dpad. And then riding into the dessert sunset. Maybe even break wild horses? Maybe even recreate the sharmoota job

rollschuh2282

Is it possible to port just the horse and its animations from red dead redemption to gta 5 ? I have a pretty powerful pc and lots of time like a lot. I already know there is a mod for it to replace the deer, in the gta 5s game files there are left over files for horses and even all the horse audio is left over. I also know about red dead v and how it got shutdown, I dont care about the legal bullsh*t I just wanna rode a horse in gta 5. Please let me know how someone would go on about that.

Imagine being in the city and calling on ur trusted steed by pressing down on dpad. And then riding into the dessert sunset. Maybe even break wild horses? Maybe even recreate the sharmoota job

it,s possible to Port a horse Model From RED DEAD REDEMPTION but not the Animations, Because we still Can,t Edit Or create gta 5 animation files

BENZIESMODS

it,s possible to Port a horse Model From RED DEAD REDEMPTION but not the Animations, Because we still Can,t Edit Or create gta 5 animation files

Sorry about the quote, when you say we cant do custom animations yet do you mean to gta 5 or all Rage engine games? Like gta iv Max Payne 3 with a horse lol

rollschuh2282

Sorry about the quote, when you say we cant do custom animations yet do you mean to gta 5 or all Rage engine games? Like gta iv Max Payne 3 with a horse lol

We can only edit and create animations for gta 4 and eflc

BENZIESMODS

So wait can we get the red dead horse with animation in Liberty City!! Dude if thats the case that would be awesome

rollschuh2282

So wait can we get the red dead horse with animation in Liberty City!! Dude if thats the case that would be awesome

but we would have to create the animations from scratch because we can´t port the rdr animations

BENZIESMODS

but we would have to create the animations from scratch because we can´t port the rdr animations

Awww ;( to bad we cant convert the red dead animation or copy its values to a new animation set

CRAZY AL WARD
Posted (edited)

Hi there!

First Off: Is there a Vehicle Mod that Replaces the Police Buffalo with an LSPD Buffalo S? I need it for a Machinima Series/Movie

Also...

HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU SEXY [email protected]!!!

EDIT: Can someone Also Port M4K3's Vapid Dominator GT mod please?

1514846198_1514843090_1.jpg

Link Below

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/113919-vapid-dominator-gt/

Edited by CRAZY AL WARD

RaggioZERO

Looking for a Mod or Script that would allow me to create parkplaces/garages wherever i wand and would stop my vehicle collection from despawning. Don't want custom player bases since i want to use the vanilla world space.