2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why the two deluxe aircrafts dont have a AI pilot?

Galanolefki

Galanolefki

A pilot should definitely be included to aircrafts that cost 5m and 10m. You could order him to fly the plane or the helicopter to one of the three "airports" or just tell him to fly around the map.

Edited by Galanolefki

Arrows to Athens

So we can just shoot him and fly it ourselves anyway?

A pilot should definitely be included to aircrafts that cost 5m and 10m. You could order him to fly the plane or the helicopter to one of the three "airports" or just tell him to fly around the map.

If this was the case, the swift would be basically pointless. You can already get a Maverick from Merryweather for literally around 2k.

Galanolefki

If this was the case, the swift would be basically pointless. You can already get a Maverick from Merryweather for literally around 2k.

That's like saying why do you drive Ferrari? Buy Lada, its almost the same

This is Gta, people like to show off. Flying with your own golden aircraft, drinking champagne and smoking a cigar(which is a bit useless imo but still though) and having a pilot flying it is a little bit different to fly some ugly normal helicopter that is not even yours and wait for it to come when other people can shoot it.

• Like 1

This is Gta, people like to show off. Flying with your own golden aircraft, drinking champagne and smoking a cigar(which is a bit useless imo but still though) and having a pilot flying it is a little bit different to fly some ugly normal helicopter that is not even yours and wait for it to come when other people can shoot it.

You do know the Merrywheather Heli comes with a pilot, right?

-facepalm-

Galanolefki

-facepalm-

Yes I do, hence the "and wait for it to come when other people can shoot it". Should it come with the power of mind?

That doesnt change anything I said. Its still far from luxury, like driving a Lada compared to Ferrari. Or maybe you like Lada?

I would post a pic of "multi facepalm" but I leave it to next time

• Like 1

having a pilot flying it is a little bit different to fly some ugly normal helicopter

Anyways, you dont need to get so defensive. Im stating that its just more cost effective.

Pegasus should have the delivery with a pilot option, who would fly you around.

Don't bash my lovely rustbucket. What evil have Lada done to you?

Galanolefki

Pegasus should have the delivery with a pilot option, who would fly you around.

Don't bash my lovely rustbucket. What evil have Lada done to you?

One almost run over me :)
  • Like 2

DevilDaRebel

-facepalm-

What hes trying to say is, why doesn't two aircraft that cost 5m-10m that have a luxury interior come with a personal pilot?

I agree with OP, if the Golden Luxor and Swift came with an AI pilot I would had actually given it a thought about buying them.

Get a friend to sit in the driver seat and call a mugger on him. Then enjoy the ride.

As shouldlings the limo,...although cuz my level is so high, i get a steady stream of beggers asking for $$$$$$ cuz they think i'm a modder.

I instruct them to drive fly and boat me around to get said money.

When they are done being my piolet and ask for the $$$$$$$....i tell them they did a sh*ttie job and give'em $60. 5% of a store robbery.

Everyone Wins

:) i Chang

ninjaontour

It'd be nice, but not really needed.

I think a more pressing issue which needs to be addressed is the fact that these two vehicles are the only two in the game you can't go passive in. I can go passive, order a Hydra/Rhino/Savage. No passive mode for either "Deluxe" vehicle. WHY!?!?!

Edited by ninjaontour

Mattoropael

having a pilot flying it is a little bit different to fly some ugly normal helicopter

Anyways, you dont need to get so defensive. Im stating that its just more cost effective.

Yes, because we're all aiming at cost-effectiveness when buying an unarmed, undefended golden aircraft which main gimmicks are drinking champagne onboard and the hilariously overpriced price tag.

fC9Fo4L.jpg

Edited by Mattoropael

AI pilots won't do a barrel roll because you asked them to.

What happens to the Marryweather Helicopter pick-up pilot?

He gets shot in the head most of the time because he's slow and doesn't shut up.

Remember the mechanic? He f'ed up his job so often that Rockstar made him non-corporeal.

"Scratch was there, right?"

Delivered the car upside down or on its side several times. Pilot would be there in a $10M plane, bricked on the tarmac with the landing gear retracted.

For $10M (or $5M for the Swift) those should have been 100% damage-proof.