4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[C#] Load Object Native?

MrGTAmodsgerman

MrGTAmodsgerman

Hello,

I want to spawn a Object, i heard that i need to load the Object before i spawn it, so i didnt found any Native for it.

Can anyone tell me the Native for load a Object??

Thanks

Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman

private void CreateObject()    {        int objectHash = Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_HASH_KEY, "prop_aircon_l_01");        GTA.Model objectModel = new GTA.Model(objectHash);        if (!objectModel.IsLoaded)        {            objectModel.Request(500);            while (!objectModel.IsLoaded)            {                Wait(0);            }        }        Function.Call(Hash.CREATE_OBJECT, objectModel, Game.Player.Character.Position.X, Game.Player.Character.Position.Y, Game.Player.Character.Position.Z, false, true, false);        objectModel.MarkAsNoLongerNeeded();    } 

This will spawn the following object:

fBY9xXv.jpg

Edited by frodzet
  • Like 2

MrGTAmodsgerman
    private void CreateObject()    {        int objectHash = Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_HASH_KEY, "prop_aircon_l_01");        GTA.Model objectModel = new GTA.Model(objectHash);        if (!objectModel.IsLoaded)        {            objectModel.Request(500);            while (!objectModel.IsLoaded)            {                Wait(0);            }        }        Function.Call(Hash.CREATE_OBJECT, objectModel, Game.Player.Character.Position.X, Game.Player.Character.Position.Y, Game.Player.Character.Position.Z, false, true, false);        objectModel.MarkAsNoLongerNeeded();    } 

Thanks, it works for your Object, but not for mine. Do you have any idea why my Model dont want to spawn?

@frodzet Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman

Thanks, it works for your Object, but not for mine. Do you have any idea why my Model dont want to spawn?

@frodzet

Depends on what object you are talking about? :-)

MrGTAmodsgerman

@frodzet

a little House, i dont post the name for secruity reasons, but i known some other Object that didnt spawn @frodzet

@frodzet

a little House, i dont post the name for secruity reasons, but i known some other Object that didnt spawn @frodzet

I'm not sure how one can spawn a full house, you can spawn the different props of the house, like door, windows, roof ,etc. But the entire house, i'm unsure. Maybe someone else can help you :-)

• Like 1

MrGTAmodsgerman

I'm not sure how one can spawn a full house, you can spawn the different props of the house, like door, windows, roof ,etc. But the entire house, i'm unsure. Maybe someone else can help you :-)

@frodzet

Its not really a House, and i found some other Object like a little TV from GTA Online that cant spawn. Try this Model "v_34_warehouse" it will not spawn

@frodzet

Theres alot models in the game that dont want to spawn... you will have to find a model that will spawn, ive been having this trouble since my console object spawner, im not sure what is supressing them or even if they will spawn by script. Theres models that spawned on console but then when tried same model on pc it didnt spawn.

There is something stopping them but not sure yet, if anyone figures it out let me know ;).

MrGTAmodsgerman

Theres alot models in the game that dont want to spawn... you will have to find a model that will spawn, ive been having this trouble since my console object spawner, im not sure what is supressing them or even if they will spawn by script. Theres models that spawned on console but then when tried same model on pc it didnt spawn.

There is something stopping them but not sure yet, if anyone figures it out let me know ;).

Oh hi EvilB, i like your 360 Menus :D so i need this one model for a good Mod, so thanks for the info about the differences. Did you can spawn these "notworking Objects" on Next Gen?

Oh hi EvilB, i like your 360 Menus :D so i need this one model for a good Mod, so thanks for the info about the differences. Did you can spawn these "notworking Objects" on Next Gen?

No the models that didnt spawn on console versions (xbox, ps3) also would'nt spawn on the next gen version. There is more models on next gen version that dont spawn, when they/it does on the console versions ie "prop_container_01a".

There is something stopping them but not quite sure what. Could be rpf's, zones or some sort of ipl thats needs to be loaded.

• Like 1

I guess the RPF's that contain the model aren't loaded, based upon where the player is at a certain point in time.

This makes object spawning a pain compared to IV.

• Like 1

MrGTAmodsgerman

No the models that didnt spawn on console versions (xbox, ps3) also would'nt spawn on the next gen version. There is more models on next gen version that dont spawn, when they/it does on the console versions ie "prop_container_01a".

There is something stopping them but not quite sure what. Could be rpf's, zones or some sort of ipl thats needs to be loaded.

Thanks all, so wee need to find it out! :monocle:

I hope more people can help me with this

• 4 weeks later...
MrGTAmodsgerman

Guys i think i found the problem.

I try to spawn a ydr file, not working

and if i try to spawn a yft file, it works.

So How to spawn a ydr file?

Edit: Nope, i can spawn other ydr files