2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

the osiris opening doors animation bothers me.

Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

it's wrong the real life verson doesn't close it's doors automatically you have to pull it down. the Benz got the animation right so why we couldnt get this when opening and closing the doors of the Osiris.

I even had to look on YouTube to see how the doors open and closes in real life.

idk maybe I pay attention to the little things too much.

I haven't bought it or so generally I haven't noticed this but there's nothing wrong with getting annoyed by things like these.

I'm in a similar situation with my spoilerless phoenix, because it's windows are always down it looks really weird if I'm sitting somewhere watching someone and my windows are rolled right down.

it's wrong the real life verson doesn't close it's doors automatically you have to pull it down. the Benz got the animation right so why we couldnt get this when opening and closing the doors of the Osiris.

I even had to look on YouTube to see how the doors open and closes in real life.

The Osiris is not a real car. The Osiris has automatically closing doors.

Quinn_flower

The Osiris is not a real car. The Osiris has automatically closing doors.it's heavily based on the huayra. if the benz got the right animation why couldnt this one get it as well?

I mean the animation is there already just swap it out.

It annoys me when i use this car. if i was on pc i would swap the animation to the benz since that is the right one.

lol im supposed to believe the doors closes magically? least push a button or something at least it breaks the immersion.

Edited by Quinn_flower

it's heavily based on the huayra. if the benz got the right animation why couldnt this one get it as well?

Because they did not have automatically closing doors in the '50s. There is also no Benz in the game.

It doesn't matter what it is based off of. It's an Osiris, not anything else. Aparrently Pegassi likes auto closing doors since the Infernus has them too.

How the f*ck did my PV just appear from thin air!?!?!?

Realism isn't a thing in this game.

• Like 5

Quinn_flower

it's heavily based on the huayra. if the benz got the right animation why couldnt this one get it as well?

Because they did not have automatically closing doors in the '50s. There is also no Benz in the game.

It doesn't matter what it is based off of. It's an Osiris, not anything else. Aparrently Pegassi likes auto closing doors since the Infernus has them too.

I know they didnt have auto doors back then but the animation is already in game they should of added that instead of what we got now. it would have made more sense realistically

gullwing benz or Sterling gt same thing just one is fictional but heavily based on the real one.

I'm saying the animation is wrong for the osirus it breaks the immersion. most of us are car fans and sometimes it irks you when you see a car u like but something is off about it.

Edited by Quinn_flower

I'd be more concerned about the animation that is used to open the doors instead..

THANK YOU

take ish too serious man, its the Osiris not whatever car it is based on....jhezze

lines, dont blur the lines....cos then u end up complaining about things like prices...when its not real money

• Like 1

A Maned Wolf

THANK YOU

take ish too serious man, its the Osiris not whatever car it is based on....jhezze

lines, dont blur the lines....cos then u end up complaining about things like prices...when its not real money

Sorry, but I call the cars as I see them.... Intruder= 3rd Gen Infiniti Q45

11096583_472424726247924_504923622126220

05-06_Infiniti_Q45.jpg

Edited by A Maned Wolf
  • Like 5

Gnocchi Flip Flops

As someone who constantly obsesses over vehicular detail in this game, I must say that this does not bother me one bit. I mean it doesn't really matter. All of the door opening animations are a bit weak anyway. Just imagine that the character has a special Pegassi key fob that opens and closes the doors at a press of the button. Okay?

gorskiegangsta

The reason Osiris forgoes the animation is for time/speed's sake. Having the door open/close automatically cuts time to when getting in/out of the vehicle, so that the driver can set off fast as in other supercars. Edited by gorskiegangsta

Quinn_flower

How the f*ck did my PV just appear from thin air!?!?!?

Realism isn't a thing in this game.

off topic

it was when johnny existed

I know they didnt have auto doors back then but the animation is already in game they should of added that instead of what we got now. it would have made more sense realistically

gullwing benz or Sterling gt same thing just one is fictional but heavily based on the real one.

I'm saying the animation is wrong for the osirus it breaks the immersion. most of us are car fans and sometimes it irks you when you see a car u like but something is off about it.

No, the animation is correct. The Osiris has auto closing doors. No, they are not the same thing. Seperate reality from the game. I am a huge, huge car guy. None of the in game cars irk me, they look how they are supposed to look. Like GTA cars.

Just my opinion though brother, I'm mostly just giving you a hard time :p

• Like 3

Me and a friend has this debate, when you look at the characters they seem to reach into the door shut, I reckon there's a button there to close it they've animated, rather than full on drag it down.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

None of the in game cars irk me, they look how they are supposed to look. Like GTA cars.

Not so sure about that. I'm sorry but there are some cars in this game that just make wonder if the developers ever thought it would be cool to see what designing a car whilst on acid would look like...

0_0.jpg

R*'s like "Meh, we don't need an animation for the opening doors for the Osiris. We're just too lazy to do so anyway!"

If realism is your problem,then think of it automatically closes once your character presses a button :p

They didn't make an animation for your character to reach up and close the door in that or any vehicle with scissor doors, so what? It's a niche animation used for like three vehicles that don't have normal doors.

None of the in game cars irk me, they look how they are supposed to look. Like GTA cars.

Not so sure about that. I'm sorry but there are some cars in this game that just make wonder if the developers ever thought it would be cool to see what designing a car whilst on acid would look like...

0_0.jpg

That looks like a player got a hold of it on acid. Looks pretty much exactly like a race body modded Mercedes to me.

Chloroform

Pretty much what Mach said. No clue why some of us can't understand these are fictional vehicles based off of real ones. They can't be 100% exact and just because (example car company) doesn't do this people have to question it.

These are rockstar creations, nothing more. I'm not pissed that the banshee is an ugly pos that is good for nothing but I love the viper. I'm not crying over it but I will use it as an example anytime I can. We need to leave the real world out of the fictional one.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

never noticed.....when i use that thing im generaly to bussy doing something urgent i gues....for one keeping an eye on the random players dots on the map

Quinn_flower

They didn't make an animation for your character to reach up and close the door in that or any vehicle with scissor doors, so what? It's a niche animation used for like three vehicles that don't have normal doors.

0_0.jpg

That looks like a player got a hold of it on acid. Looks pretty much exactly like a race body modded Mercedes to me.

till the the gull wing Benz was added. look in fpv your character reaches up for the door handle

So the car has automatic doors then. Big deal. It's a fictional car, they do stuff like that all the time.The Zonda didn't have scissor doors but the infernus does.

Chloroform

So the car has automatic doors then. Big deal. It's a fictional car, they do stuff like that all the time.The Zonda didn't have scissor doors but the infernus does.

This is why i leave the real world out of the fictional one. When the adder was big and people use to call it a bugatti, ugh. Yet I've never heard anyone call the dubsta a g wagon, that was funny to me.

This is why i leave the real world out of the fictional one. When the adder was big and people use to call it a bugatti, ugh. Yet I've never heard anyone call the dubsta a g wagon, that was funny to me.

I always thought that was stupid. It's not a Bugatti. It's not a Huayra. It's not a real car. They may model them after real cars but they're still fictional and there's nothing saying they can't change things like that.

And thinking about it, I realize that the osiris closes its passenger door even if you get in on that side and move over to the driver seat, so it's not an animation thing. They literally gave it automatic doors. Which is fine. It's not a real car, it can have laser guns if they want it to.

• Like 2

Chloroform

I always thought that was stupid. It's not a Bugatti. It's not a Huayra. It's not a real car. They may model them after real cars but they're still fictional and there's nothing saying they can't change things like that.

And thinking about it, I realize that the osiris closes its passenger door even if you get in on that side and move over to the driver seat, so it's not an animation thing. They literally gave it automatic doors. Which is fine. It's not a real car, it can have laser guns if they want it to.

Agreed. They can put a donkey tail on the car for all it matters. Its a rockstar creation and that's it.

Auto doors are a real life thing.

I dont see why a $2mil supercar having it breaks immersion.

• Like 2

Chloroform

Auto doors are a real life thing.

I dont see why a $2mil supercar having it breaks immersion.

Because the car its based off of doesn't have them.