2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

R* Support is not working as it should.

Mister_the_Giant

Mister_the_Giant

I've had three tickets on R* support, two of them are still open. Just made a fourth. I'm not sure what is going on wit the support, but the average chat bot does a better job at reading, understanding the question and helping.

I made a topic on the community website with critisism on r* support not really reading and answering the questions. It got deleted within minutes.

away.jpg

And for what reason?

reason.jpg

I might be wrong, but it was not offtopic (it WAS the topic) and it also was related to support. Can't they take criticism or whats up over there?

Its sad to see that some of you have this probleem with Rockstar Support/Tickets. I entered a ticket on the 29th of june and Rockstar fixed the problem with in hours(28-day bonus). Even tohugh my friend who lives in the States said that i would never get R* help, that he had written multible tickets and such to R* without anything really happening.

But it's no suprise R* wount allow bad mouthing its brand, that goes to all big companies i guess.

but it was not offtopic (it WAS the topic)

Wat

Support is for support, not feedback. Use mouthoff@rockstargames.com email to send them feedback. I can confirm that they read their mails.

Edited by Flafty
  • Like 1

UKPortista

It's the luck of the draw with R* support, unfortunately. However, if you keep pressing (without being rude) you should get it resolved.

• Like 1

countingfingers

I've had three tickets on R* support, two of them are still open. Just made a fourth. I'm not sure what is going on wit the support, but the average chat bot does a better job at reading, understanding the question and helping.

I made a topic on the community website with critisism on r* support not really reading and answering the questions. It got deleted within minutes.

away.jpg

And for what reason?

reason.jpg

I might be wrong, but it was not offtopic (it WAS the topic) and it also was related to support. Can't they take criticism or whats up over there?

Well, that's not what Support is for. The Newswire comment section is dedicated for that (joke). I just try to keep my support tickets calm and neutral. I guess they didn't like you using the tickets as a form of showing your criticism (even though it is a support network). I've never had my ticket removed when I went a bit off topic by adding some criticism, heck they even fulfilled what I asked of them (in a calm manner that is)

Mister_the_Giant

but it was not offtopic (it WAS the topic)

Wat

Support is for support, not feedback. Use mouthoff@rockstargames.com email to send them feedback. I can confirm that they read their mails.

Thanks. I'll send them a message. You have been more helpfull than any of the R* support I've talked to.

Edited by Mister_the_Giant

I've put in a couple of tickets. Sometimes you get things fixed in a few days, it took 29 days and a lot of pestering to get my muskets back but I did get them in the end. To be honest if I hadn't of near harassed them to get my ticket looked at I would have never got them.

countingfingers

I've put in a couple of tickets. Sometimes you get things fixed in a few days, it took 29 days and a lot of pestering to get my muskets back but I did get them in the end. To be honest if I hadn't of near harassed them to get my ticket looked at I would have never got them.

29 days?! Getting a replacement of my Osiris took only a day as well as my Firework Launcher.

29 days?! Getting a replacement of my Osiris took only a day as well as my Firework Launcher.

You got lucky :). I was waiting for a while, happens to lots of people that's why they don't have a good feedback. Although sometimes they do get onto things quickly and from what I read on the support site they are getting quicker. Although they refuse to answer hard topics like hardtop stallions, crew paint and in recent days they wont touch anything that mentions fireworks.

scoobsterinc

I've sent a few support tickets before the only one I am having problems with is the crew emblems on my race cars but after some persistence of using screenshots to show the car isn't treated normally with crew emblems (which they should know already) they are finally looking into the issue.

Mister_the_Giant

Well, that's not what Support is for. The Newswire comment section is dedicated for that (joke). I just try to keep my support tickets calm and neutral. I guess they didn't like you using the tickets as a form of showing your criticism (even though it is a support network). I've never had my ticket removed when I went a bit off topic by adding some criticism, heck they even fulfilled what I asked of them (in a calm manner that is)

In all my tickets I've stayed calm and decent. I just repeated the question again and again and again after each answer. This was the first criticism from me.

I explained that in the first ticket they pointed out a problem that I didn't find myself and when I asked how I could help solve it, the never answered. But they did solve the problem I had.

I went on telling that my second ticked has been repeating the same question and answer from june 15 until june 26 and still has not been solved.

The last argument I made it that the third ticked I made is going the same way for 4 day's now.

I ended my topic saying I wondered if there are any real people at support or just bots because I get the same standardized answers every time, even after I say to them their solution did not work.

I never called them names or used any foul language.

Apparently you can call them on the phone and get a rapid response if you really get desperate.

UKPortista

I'll see your 29 days and raise you 6 weeks. That's how long it took me to get the 'Showroom' t-shirt gifted. Sadly, when I first opened the ticket, I encountered a rather obstinate member of the support team and consequently I had to register a complaint. Got there in the end, but it was far harder than it should have been...and all because of one individual.

Edited by UKPortista

Mister_the_Giant

Apparently you can call them on the phone and get a rapid response if you really get desperate.

I cant find any local number for R* over here. An calling abroad is pretty expensive. :(

You can see they've opened the ticket, presumably looked at it. But didn't answer.

looking.jpg

In the first one there is no answer at this moment, and all the others I've last answered way before the last activity time....

Edited by Mister_the_Giant