Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

uNi

GTAForums Q&A

Recommended Posts

Self-Destructive Man
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

It might help if you actually tell them what features you're talking about as they aren't obvious just by looking at the page and without registering.

Its a website that allows you to use several pictures at once, so that everytime you refresh the page, the avatar and/or sig picture will change.

 

5 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

Also your signature is broken because you deleted the image from imgur.

Thanks, I had forgot to update my sig here.

Edited by Mafia Assassin®

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
9 minutes ago, Mafia Assassin® said:

Its a website that allows you to use several pictures at once, so that everytime you refresh the page, the avatar and/or sig picture will change.

Thanks, I had forgot to update my sig here.

2

Does it provide a specific link?

 

If so it might work if you use the link itself to upload the avatar instead of uploading from libaray so when the page loads the avatar might load but i'm not sure if the forum uploads the avatars every page load or if each avatar is "stored" on the forum and the link is just a mean to uploading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Self-Destructive Man
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, AiraCobra said:
57 minutes ago, Mafia Assassin® said:
 

Does it provide a specific link?

Yes, you paste the links of your pics and that will create a .gif link you can use anywhere.

 

The problem with GTAF is that everytime I try to edit the avatar, paste the link and save, the pic will change, so the link is being recognized, but after edit, the picture will never change. With sigs, I get a warning saying I can't use more than one picture.

Edited by Mafia Assassin®

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
1 hour ago, Mafia Assassin® said:

Yes, you paste the links of your pics and that will create a .gif link you can use anywhere.

 

The problem with GTAF is that everytime I try to edit the avatar, paste the link and save, the pic will change, so the link is being recognized, but after edit, the picture will never change. With sigs, I get a warning saying I can't use more than one picture.

Ah so it works the way I thought it would but the forum uploader is a one and done situation to when you upload your avatar then the server will only recognize THAT specific avatar, It would be cool if this was possible but I don't think it would be and not because the devs wouldn't want it but because of the way the board itself is setup so devs can only work within the confines of the IPBoards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sean O'God

how do i get a signature? logged in for the first time in over 2 years, old sig is gone and cant figure out how to add a new one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
12 minutes ago, Sean O'God said:

how do i get a signature? logged in for the first time in over 2 years, old sig is gone and cant figure out how to add a new one

As of right now, signatures are disabled for regular users and are on a trial basis for the OGA & Staff members once the trial is over and the admins see the site can handle all the signatures they'll enable them for all users

 

On 12/27/2018 at 12:36 PM, WildBrick142 said:

Signatures are currently only enabled for staff and OGA members. They'll be available for members once they are properly sorted out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanches
On 4/26/2019 at 7:17 AM, AiraCobra said:

once the trial is over

aka never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyDuke
On 4/29/2019 at 8:13 PM, Sanches said:

aka never.

The trail transformed, it became permanent. Maybe soon signatures will get their own moderators after they become self-conscious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legion of Hell

Sorry if this question is already answered 

 

But how do I tell if a member is banned? 

 

I'm on mobile BTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sofa_king
Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 1:27 AM, Legion of Hell said:

Sorry if this question is already answered 

 

But how do I tell if a member is banned? 

 

I'm on mobile BTW

This is a very common question. 

 

There is really only one way to know for certain if someone is banned. Sure, You could ask a mod but.. we all know that they truly know very little and probably wouldn't take their time at answering because they are most likely spending time with thier gf, thus causing a potential typo in thier response to you. You could hire a hacker off the dark web. Giving them all known information about the individual and provide a payment, at which time the hacker will track down the individual and provide you his contact details allowing you to ask them yourself if they are indeed b&. But this can be costly. The 3rd way is to squint really hard while looking under the user's join date and see if you can make out 5 yellow stars or the word busted. This of course relies heavily on your personal vision and to what year you set your time machine. But the 4th.. (and in my opinion only way) is to PM them a pic of you with no pants on and if you dont get a winky face back they are clearly b&. This is confirmed 100% effective by me.

Edited by sofa_king

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Legion of Hell
6 hours ago, sofa_king said:

This is a very common question. 

 

There is really only one way to know for certain if someone is banned. Sure, You could ask a mod but.. we all know that they truly know very little and probably wouldn't take their time at answering because they are most likely spending time with thier gf, thus causing a potential typo in thier response to you. You could hire a hacker off the dark web. Giving them all known information about the individual and provide a payment, at which time the hacker will track down the individual and provide you his contact details allowing you to ask them yourself if they are indeed b&. But this can be costly. The 3rd way is to squint really hard while looking under the user's join date and see if you can make out 5 yellow stars or the word busted. This of course relies heavily on your personal vision and to what year you set your time machine. But the 4th.. (and in my opinion only way) is to PM them a pic of you with no pants on and if you dont get a winky face back they are clearly b&. This is confirmed 100% effective by me.

Ah, fair enough. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philphuge
Posted (edited)

fellow moderators, how are you doing?

Edited by Philphuge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raavi
7 minutes ago, Philphuge said:

fellow moderators, how are you doing?

Why are you here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philphuge
1 hour ago, Raavi said:

Why are you here

DlK2jd6.jpg 

 

Relax, I've come to terms with who I am and who I want to be. So again, how have you guys been doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Philphuge
Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, Raavi said:

Why are you here

Edit : nvm Figured it out 

Edited by Philphuge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoto

Is it possible for mods/admins to undo an edit a user makes on their post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crokey
18 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Is it possible for mods/admins to undo an edit a user makes on their post?

I'll soften the blow on this one for you in the style of a joke.

 

A piece of string walks into a bar and orders a drink, the barman says "aren't you the guy I barred last week?", the piece of string says "I'm a frayed knot"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoto
5 hours ago, Crokey said:

I'll soften the blow on this one for you in the style of a joke.

 

A piece of string walks into a bar and orders a drink, the barman says "aren't you the guy I barred last week?", the piece of string says "I'm a frayed knot"

I'm guessing that's a no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uNi
On 7/13/2019 at 4:57 AM, Kyoto said:

Is it possible for mods/admins to undo an edit a user makes on their post?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 11:57 PM, Kyoto said:

Is it possible for mods/admins to undo an edit a user makes on their post?

 

I'll add on to @uNi if you need a mod to help with an edit just click b96139099781392844786f971ed4b146.png and explain what you need edited/done and they'll do it for you.

 

 

 

Edited by AiraCobra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoto
6 hours ago, AiraCobra said:

 

I'll add on to @uNi if you need a mod to help with an edit just click b96139099781392844786f971ed4b146.png and explain what you need edited/done and they'll do it for you.

 

 

 

Everything's good. Just a bit curious.

Thanks though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Violet09

Just got my biker club, and need help figuring out how to add prospects.

Help please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 8/18/2019 at 12:51 AM, Violet09 said:

Just got my biker club, and need help figuring out how to add prospects.

Help please?

Hiya @Violet09 welcome to GTAForums just so you know this thread if for asking questions regarding the forum itself not game related sections but no worries but FFS you can find a Help & Support section for just about each section of the forum from GTAOnline to GTA III in your case you're question belongs in the Online Help & Support section.

 

But to answer your question to add prospects to your biker crew it works the same way as the CEO you just send out invites and hope people join or you can form your own Biker Club by making a Crew on Social Club and then whenever you and your crew play togeather you can bring them on as prospects

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyofSky

What's poppin, old fellas? We cool with the drizzle? Hipping with the pipping? I don't even know what the hell I'm saying. -.- 

 

How has life been on GTAF? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iggy Pop

I'm just curious. Never happened to Graven? He hasn't been on for a while. Did he retire or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
14 hours ago, Iggy Pop said:

I'm just curious. Never happened to Graven? He hasn't been on for a while. Did he retire or something?

I think he changed his forum name but even then he stopped posting in graphic because I was actually looking for him myself a while back I wanted to hire him for a paid job but couldn’t find him.

 

hope he comes back I enjoyed seeing what he could produce with the littlest of details given 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spectre07
On 10/9/2019 at 7:07 AM, LadyofSky said:

What's poppin, old fellas? We cool with the drizzle? Hipping with the pipping? I don't even know what the hell I'm saying. -.- 

 

How has life been on GTAF? 

Titania was better username, what a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyofSky
26 minutes ago, FearThoseWhoFearHim said:

Titania was better username, what a shame.

I'm busy building an online brand for myself and Titania about everywhere is already taken. Sorry. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B7R

I'm curious but what's with the spam-bots that have been posting... rather explicit images as of late? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uNi

We're just doing market research for our adult content forum.

 

Just bots being bots, just report it when you catch one and we will clean it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.