1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

deleted

7qb0

SuperGTFan

No, it's up to our imaginations.

Edited by SuperGTFan

If you watch the scene again, and the positions. She was standing in the kitchen, where she got the gun. Floyd runs into the kitchen and grabs a knife. Trevor is standing over by the couch.

Then, it cuts to the outside where it shows the kitchen window broken in 2 places. If debra shot floyd the bullet and the damage done from it would have gone towards the spare bedroom. But if trvor had shot them both, the damage would have gone to.....the kitchen window.

While I generally don't despise Trevor, the way that mission ended felt wrong. He should have stayed away from their lives, they didn't deserve what happened to them in my opinion.

• Like 2

If you watch the scene again, and the positions. She was standing in the kitchen, where she got the gun. Floyd runs into the kitchen and grabs a knife. Trevor is standing over by the couch.

Then, it cuts to the outside where it shows the kitchen window broken in 2 places. If debra shot floyd the bullet and the damage done from it would have gone towards the spare bedroom. But if trvor had shot them both, the damage would have gone to.....the kitchen window.

There could've been a struggle which would cause the bullet to go into the kitchen.

SuperGTFan

Whatever happened in there depends on imaginations.

Edited by SuperGTFan

Debra was a terrible and emotionally abusive woman as well as a cheater! There is no doubt that she shot and killed Floyd and then Trevor got to her, they struggled and he took the gun from her and shot her.

Edited by A.O.D.88

Shadowfennekin

Debra was a slut. And practically used Floyd. I hate the "cheating girlfriend" type, she got what she deserved.

I always though Floyd went for Debra, she shot him, Trevor shoots her. I doubt he killed Floyd.

• Like 2

Mirage Las Vegas

.Debra was only in the game for about two minutesarrow-10x10.png, not long enough for me to develop any feelings for her. However Trevor invaded her home, trashed the hell out of the place and despite the numerous times Floyd and Debra told him to leave, he didn't. So how the hell is that retard in the right? Even after Debra pulled out the gun, Trevor could've still left and said, ok i'm leaving, and not coming back. Problem solved, no one gets hurt. (But of course that would've been a pussy move on Trevor's part right?) It still doesn't justify him killing them both.

And before someone says that she should've called the cops, do you really think Trevor would just stand there and let her do that? If some crazy maniac was in my home and refused to leave, I'd pull out a gun too, just in case.

As for how she treats Floyd, that's an issue between the two of them, and its definitely not serious enough to die over. So why is Trevor sticking his nose in that? It's none of his business.

Edited by Mirage Las Vegas
  • Like 2

Cutter De Blanc

Just watched that cutscene again. I notice Trevor's whole tone and demeanor changes as soon as Debra says, "Bob was right about you." He's being all silly right up until he realizes that he was right and that Floyd was getting f*cked over.

• Like 2

Homicidal Hipster

She brought it on herself when she wasn't very f*cking nice.

PhillBellic

That scene offers many interpretations of what could have happened for sure. :)

Johnny Rebel

We only met her for one mission, and during that one little cutscene I could already tell she was more annoying than Floyd. I always bomb Floyd's pickup truck after he drives away in Heist Setup - Submersible.

Hated that whiny little bastard.

Edited by Johnny Rebel

I think the scene was designed to be open for interpretation.

I like the idea that Debra went for Floyd and Trevor then killed Debra. I doubt he would have killed Floyd. Trevor treats him like crap, but that is how he relates to people.

I honestly wished Floyd would have survived. He was a good guy.

SuperGTFan

We only met her for one mission, and during that one little cutscene I could already tell she was more annoying than Floyd. I always bomb Floyd's pickup truck after he drives away in Heist Setup - Submersible.

That's what you're gonna be when a murdering stranger forces you to wage war on the secret governments.
  • Like 1

Mirage Las Vegas

That's what you're gonna be when a murdering stranger forces you to wage war on the secret governments.

One thing I cant understand is how people seem to hate Floyd, Johnny, or Niko because they "whine to much", yet they love Trevor who whines all the god damn time. "My daddy didnt love me, my friends abandons me, Michael is a judas, I miss Brad, nobody cares about me (gee I wonder why)." Even near the end of the game after they rob 2 million dollars from the UD. He ruins the celebrating by bitching at Michael about the same old thing.

Edited by Mirage Las Vegas

Another example of Vs bad writing. I felt pretty horrible for Floyd however, he always got the shaft.

CarlitoDorito

She had 1 minute of time on screen so not quite hate. Floyd was really annoying, needed to man up a bit, Deborah was just a dick.

Not sure what Trevor did though, all that blood seems like more than a gunshot and stabbing. He may have eaten them before leaving.

Homicidal Hipster

Trevor did probably kill both of them though. I don't think Debra is actually capable of killing somebody.

It says on the Liberty Tree article on the in-game internet that Floyd died from a single bullet shot to the head (from a gun believed to have been shot 3 times), and Debra died from being stabbed on the kitchen sink. So I guess Floyd made a lurch for Debra (after hearing about Bob), Debra shot Floyd, and Trevor took the knife and eviscerated Debra when she tried to take shots at him.

Edited by Ezza.
  • Like 2