2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New Safehouse Exit Idea: Spawn In Recent Car

AccountNoLongerUsed

AccountNoLongerUsed

Basically, what this would do is there would be a third option which would allow you to bypass the garage and spawn in your car (on the side of the garage entrance for Apartment Safehouses and in your driveway in the case of the IDS Safehouses) and get to driving right then and there. I hope this makes sense.

Edited by X12-1992

AccountNoLongerUsed

I wonder why no one has given their opinion of this?

Datguy8925

They are too busy either raving or raging about the upcoming DLC.

As for this idea, I can't see why not. Then again it only takes like a few seconds to get into your garage and the car you want to drive.

It would be a nice idea,but it takes a few seconds to pick your car and go.

But sure,why not?The more options the better.

unicornace

Surely just switch your spawn point to somewhere other than apartment or garage. I can't remember the other option but its essentially where you left the game last time you played.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

and if your car is either destroyed or impounded the option wouldn't be there.

Surely just switch your spawn point to somewhere other than apartment or garage. I can't remember the other option but its essentially where you left the game last time you played.

Its called ''Last Location'' bro ;)

AccountNoLongerUsed

How about an option called "spawn in car infront of house" instead of "spawn in last location, which might have been in the middle of bumf*ck nowhere"

How about an option called "spawn in car infront of house" instead of "spawn in last location, which might have been in the middle of bumf*ck nowhere"

I wouldn't want to replace that,it should be a new option,but not be a replacement of something else

AccountNoLongerUsed

I wouldn't want to replace that,it should be a new option,but not be a replacement of something else

of course a new option. Though my real reason for wanting a "spawn in car when exiting safehouse" option is, well, the garage interior in the IDS houses dont match the size of the garage exterior, so i rather skip the garage then have that assault to immersion.

CrysisAverted

Place proximity mines in front of eclipse towers for easy kills and easy $25k insurance fees

• Like 1

Place proximity mines in front of eclipse towers for easy kills and easy $25k insurance fees

Gotta bring up that K/D bro :p

Furry_Monkey

No. It takes 5 seconds to get in a car and leave the garage. If you see that as an "assault to immersion" then you need to play less. This game (like all games) should NOT be that important to you.

AccountNoLongerUsed

No. It takes 5 seconds to get in a car and leave the garage. If you see that as an "assault to immersion" then you need to play less. This game (like all games) should NOT be that important to you.

You know, having this option will not affect you in anyway. And the "assualt to immersion" is the fact that the garage exterior is just too small. How do you fit 6 cars in such a small space?

Edited by X12-1992

If you didn't drive into you're garage before signing out, and as long as you're spawn is set to your apartment, then that vehicle is parked at the curb outside.

Unless I read your post wrong, but yeah..

i think that if you start a new character, before you purchase any property you should be allowed to keep any pv when spawning from hotels or random locations

this would be including high end cars found on the street, but everytime you go past police or there is a police presence near by, you get an automatic 2 star wanted level

i could drive a stock comet all day long, wish i could sell my garages

lmaaaaaooooooo

Omg I pissed myself a little laughing when I read this. Thanks man.

You know, having this option will not affect you in anyway. And the "assualt to immersion" is the fact that the garage exterior is just too small. How do you fit 6 cars in such a small space?

How do you fit so many guns in your pockets? It's a game dude. Not reality. If there was demand for the option sure add it, its no skin of my nose but the immersion issue is mute. Its a video game. Cuts/adjustments have to be made for the greater good of gameplay etc.

Edited by ~TKP~
  • Like 1

Furry_Monkey

Yeah, I know exactly what you meant by "assault to immersion". It was the fact that that should even enter your mind that made me say what I said. Explaining it to me does not change the fact.

nWo_Y2J_2015

of course a new option. Though my real reason for wanting a "spawn in car when exiting safehouse" option is, well, the garage interior in the IDS houses dont match the size of the garage exterior, so i rather skip the garage then have that assault to immersion.

Exit apartment, request recent vehicle.

AccountNoLongerUsed

Doesnt matter now. Got one of those 10 car Apartments (because they are necessary to do heists), but i would still like this option regardless.

Nuclearsniper

head to beer/whoskey/wine drink till you die request personal vehicle :blink:

handcuff_charlie

Probably because you're the only bedwetter so terrified of a meaningless "death" in a meaningless video game that you think some actual people who work for a living writing code for video games should spend hours of their lives to compensate for your absolutely pathetic sniveling fear of something so entirely stupid.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

Stop to use the term "immersion" for this kind of things... It's not about immersion (in fact it's the opposite) .... and just for info, the "immersion" is the objective, especially in an open world like GTA serie (but it's true, many players of GTA Online don't know the GTA serie culture and don't care about the GTA Franchise, and Rockstar continue to see them like their "new fan base"..... Good luck Rockstar........ (but yes, in GTA Online, the immersion is impossible unfortunately, so many idiots by the fault of Rockstar Games....).

But this thread is about a guy (console gamer likely) who want a new f*cking option/button because he's so lazy to go in his garage and choose the vehicle (go everywhere, choices, respect of the story, of the atmosphere, of the "role" in Grand Theft Auto = immersion).

The last time, someone ask to have a AI for our 2nd character, and "we" can choose this 2nd character to play missions/Activities with it (but this 2nd character will be managed by the game with its own AI like a NPC....), and then this 2nd character will gain all these skills without (for the player) to have to play with this 2nd Character....

Yes, it's true, it's annoying to play a game, we need to have a button to do everything........

Stop to play, and go watch a movie!

Edited by Thalyn

AccountNoLongerUsed

Stop to use the term "immersion" for this kind of things... It's not about immersion (in fact it's the opposite) .... and just for info, the "immersion" is the objective, especially in an open world like GTA serie (but it's true, many players of GTA Online don't know the GTA serie culture and don't care about the GTA Franchise, and Rockstar continue to see them like their "new fan base"..... Good luck Rockstar........ (but yes, in GTA Online, the immersion is impossible unfortunately, so many idiots by the fault of Rockstar Games....).

But this thread is about a guy (console gamer likely) who want a new f*cking option/button because she's so lazy to go in her garage and choose the vehicle (go everywhere, choices, respect of the story, of the atmosphere, of the "role" in Grand Theft Auto = immersion).

The last time, someone ask to have a AI for our 2nd character, and "we" can choose this 2nd character to play missions/Activities with it (but this 2nd character will be managed by the game with its own AI like a NPC....), and then this 2nd character will gain all these skills without (for the player) to have to play with this 2nd Character....

Yes, it's true, it's annoying to play a game, we need to have a button to do everything........

Stop to play, and go watch a movie!

Um, i really am not gonna lose sleep if this never gets implemented. I would just continue to play as I usually do. I just want to get right to the playing. And I will continue playing. Also, yes, console gamer (what the hell difference does it make). Like always, people have to complain about suggesting a feature that will in no way efffect them. But appartently wanting to choose your car from your apartment so you can get right to playing is "being lazy". Seriously. Oh, and its also because I only own 1 vehicle (dont see the need to own multiple vehicles I may never drive), so being able to just get in the vehicle and drive would save some time.

TL/DR I want this option so I can get right to the gameplay, to you know, start playing?

Do you think 2-5 seconds will affect your gameplay?You already bear with the clouds,I think you can wait 5 seconds.

AccountNoLongerUsed

Do you think 2-5 seconds will affect your gameplay?You already bear with the clouds,I think you can wait 5 seconds.

Maybe if the clouds werent so long. Anyway, this really isnt as big of an issue for me as you people are making it out to be. Its just a small suggestion.