Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,869 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Geefiasco

Sovereign with modded paint job?

Geefiasco

Hi, is there a new method around to paint this beauty using Charles/iFruit?

I missed out on last years July 4th update, so I had no chance to obtain a Sovereign, let alone paint one!

Thanks in advance.

StangOne50

At one time you could just go on ifruit change the plate color and it would change the bike to black or chrome.

poppafewpills

Yea sorry m8, there was way, way too many people having the unfair advantage over other players that didn't paint their sovereigns...

Thus it being patched.

Computrix

You could always find a "friendly" modder to change the paint color for you as well, not sure if the color will save, though. Rockstar ruined my favorite bike by removing mine's color.

Edited by Computrix

Fennimoe

Luckily, my Sovereign is still matte black!! I don't know how it didn't get changed with the last update, but it's still black

ash-274

A lot of new-gen players discovered Rockstar stripped the paint off their bikes following IGG1. Some players on both consoles (dunno about PC) still have the black or chrome overpaint. I don't think you can do it now without Charles. The iFruit app now only lets you change the tire smoke, license plate, and horn.

And it doesn't offer "Patriot" as a tire smoke color :*(

Geefiasco

Thanks for the quick response guys. Gutted it cannot be painted anymore! :(

REXX

I would have bought it if we could legitimately respray it.

Vicarious Mind

I miss my black sovereign so much

JakeHorgrove

I'm going to buy it in hopes that we can one day paint it. Not likely though.

tenderronii

this really makes me sick..i lost my custom rgb job on mine awhile back..haven't touched it til today..now on to another issue..when i go to LSC..i can't change my trident wheel color to black..they keep reverting to alloy..wtf? anyone else having this problem? no option in ifruit..sigh

S_Y_N_1_S_T_3_R

Just noticed a bug with the Sovereign. I put "loop" wheels on it and tried changing the wheel color, it charges me but the wheel color reverts back to silver. It even clears the marking indicating I purchased the color. I haven't tried with other wheels. Also I had custom tires on too. Chrome wheels seem to stay.

tenderronii

yup..same here.

C64fanatic

A shame we can't paint it. I am not asking a modder, but if we could find a little glitch to just paint it black/black'ish at least....

Ropadope

If anybody can dupe a matte black Sovereign, or help me paint mine matte black please PM me. I'm on PC and Xbox 360 (both), but I mainly play on PC.

Edited by ropadope

Fun 2

I can confirm that R* added a new coding that always set the sovereign primary & secondary colors to Ice white.

if (a_1._f2A == ${sovereign}) { // If vehicle is sovereign            a_1._f5 = 111; // colorPrimary             a_1._f6 = 111; // colorSecondary             a_1._f7 = 111; // pearlescentColor            a_1._f8 = 156; // wheelColor        }        VEHICLE::SET_VEHICLE_COLOURS(a_0, a_1._f5, a_1._f6); // Set colorPrimary + colorSecondary        VEHICLE::SET_VEHICLE_EXTRA_COLOURS(a_0, a_1._f7, a_1._f8); // Set pearlescentColor + wheelColor

As you can see colorPrimary and colorSecondary and pearlescentColor value is 111 "Ice White".

WheelColor is 156 "Default alloy color".

CrysisAverted

R* allows a modded paint job Liberator on their poster

R* bans modded paint jobs on Sovereign

nice going C*

Soran Is On

I can confirm that R* added a new coding that always set the sovereign primary & secondary colors to Ice white.

if (a_1._f2A == ${sovereign}) { // If vehicle is sovereign            a_1._f5 = 111; // colorPrimary             a_1._f6 = 111; // colorSecondary             a_1._f7 = 111; // pearlescentColor            a_1._f8 = 156; // wheelColor        }        VEHICLE::SET_VEHICLE_COLOURS(a_0, a_1._f5, a_1._f6); // Set colorPrimary + colorSecondary        VEHICLE::SET_VEHICLE_EXTRA_COLOURS(a_0, a_1._f7, a_1._f8); // Set pearlescentColor + wheelColor

As you can see colorPrimary and colorSecondary and pearlescentColor value is 111 "Ice White".

Decisions by dart board.

f*cking wankers.

C64fanatic

Sorry, but does this mean that everytime you start the game the Sovereign will revert to its original paint to prevent modding? So basically the chance of finding a new way to paint it and to make that paint stick is slim?

DerpCat

Sorry, but does this mean that everytime you start the game the Sovereign will revert to its original paint to prevent modding? So basically the chance of finding a new way to paint it and to make that paint stick is slim?

I want to know this as well...if a modder pimps my bike and i store it, will this line of code restore it?

EDIT: Turns out modders can hop on your biker, and respray it for you. If you then put it in your garage it saves the bike's color. So yeah, enjoy that info.

Edited by DerpCat

Fennimoe

Why is my Sovereign still matte black then? I play on PS3

Edited by Fennimoe

Claptrap NL

Sad you can't customize it. Was hoping for some other paintjobs.

nWo_Y2J_2015

I wouldn't mind a black Sovereign, but it's fine the way it is.

Geefiasco

Makes you wonder why they've gone the lengths to do this.

Just give us the option to buy a stock coloured one for f*cks sake! I'd pay a million.

C64fanatic

Makes you wonder why they've gone the lengths to do this.

Just give us the option to buy a stock coloured one for f*cks sake! I'd pay a million.

Me too.

Fun 2

Yes, when the game spawn it then it will revert to its original paint.

Hmm, I didn't check LG scripts, because this coding is from PC version.

Maybe you didn't install IGG Part 1 update or you aren't using the mechanic.

Fennimoe

I am up to date. I never miss an update.

prestonchan

I'm going to buy it in hopes that we can one day paint it. Not likely though.

that's the reason I buy it too

ash-274

I am up to date. I never miss an update.

A bunch of old-gen players didn't have the paint stripped. Some did.

GTA-Biker

There used to be a glitch with Charles+Ifruit that could cover the livery by painting it dark color (black,midnight blue...),but it was patched in IGG1 and the resprayed Sovereigns were turned to stock paintjob.Here is comparison between stock and resprayed one:

0_0.jpg

Edited by LeopardGecko