2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Special Crates Dropping Again

CountySheriff

CountySheriff

Hey guys, I'm seeing a lot of Special Crates Dropping again. Can anyone confirm if there's any new shirts in them?

CarimboHanky

dropping again?

they never when away!!!

being like that since last monday!

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

yea nothing new.

CarcerCityMadMan

check next weekend,until then dont expect anything.

UKPortista

I didn't see any for 2-3 days but now I'm getting a notification in almost every lobby.

I didn't see any for 2-3 days but now I'm getting a notification in almost every lobby.

I get the notifications but never the final notification "a plane is on the way-etc" and I don't see others in same lobbies this happens rushing for aircrafts, marker location, basically see nothing... Maybe it's broken or my games broke.

UKPortista

I get the notifications but never the final notification "a plane is on the way-etc" and I don't see others in same lobbies this happens rushing for aircrafts, marker location, basically see nothing... Maybe it's broken or my games broke.

Very odd. I've had a couple that haven't gone beyond the 5 hour notification but overall they've been pretty reliable.

Very odd. I've had a couple that haven't gone beyond the 5 hour notification but overall they've been pretty reliable.

Sorry, I mean I only see the 10, 5 and 3 hour notification but nothing after that. I don't see players in the lobby rushing for aircrafts and I don't see players rushing by vehicles into any special crate marker that might not be loading for myself. Maybe the plane does drop the crate but no one is interested anymore and possibly the players who interested already picked up the crate days back and have no intention with going for it again.

Seawall posted some new t-shirts that will come next week in special crate drops and they're lookin' alright, but that's my opinion.

Yeah, kind of a shame really. Oh well, at least it's an easy way to get Minigun ammo and a small wad of cash, right?

I got $10k from one last night along with the usual minigun ammo, etc.

Didn't it used to be $5k?

it's not your copy of the game, it's Rockstar's stupidity. The crate drops have been broken since the very first time they used them back in 2013, and despite Rockstar being fully aware of them glitching every single time they use them for the event weekends they have not even really tried to fix them - the only thing they changed was the green circle not showing up until the final warning and that obviously did not fix it at all.

The crate drops have been broken since the very first time they used them back in 2013, and despite Rockstar being fully aware of them glitching every single time they use them for the event weekends they have not even really tried to fix them - the only thing they changed was the green circle not showing up until the final warning and that obviously did not fix it at all.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, as anyone who's been playing since the start will tell you ;)

• Like 2

CarcerCityMadMan

The crate drops have been broken since the very first time they used them back in 2013, and despite Rockstar being fully aware of them glitching every single time they use them for the event weekends they have not even really tried to fix them - the only thing they changed was the green circle not showing up until the final warning and that obviously did not fix it at all.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about, as anyone who's been playing since the start will tell you ;)

Just ignore him Gridlock

Edited by CarcerCityMadMan

AaronMcG95

These dropping again? Just joined a lobby and it said special crate drop in 3 hours. Possible new shirts for the dlc part 2?

Snipe_McHeadshot

I just get the same thing every time: 10k$, RP, minigun and body armour. Never any different.

They never stopped dropping.

The Enema shirts never stopped dropping.

This has been the longest opportunity for any one "special" item. 16 days and counting.

Another even starts Friday, so expect new shirts for those three days.

CountySheriff

The Enema shirts never stopped dropping.

This has been the longest opportunity for any one "special" item. 16 days and counting.

Another even starts Friday, so expect new shirts for those three days.

I posted this like 6 days ago, so I know that now. :)