3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Heyilus

Progen T20

C10H15N

There will be a ton of these cars with chrome paintjob and pink rims/dollar rims.

Also, did you notice the hook on the front? I wouldn't exclude any race car customization options. Also, what's the deal with all those custom tires? And why do the High-End / Sports / SUV and Bike tires only have one decal?! I don't wanna. And yet, they give us underglow (for all cars, because I'll be honest: On certain cars, I'd tolerate underglow. But not on muscle-cars or supercars or something like that. Keep it for the sports-tuners e.G. the Sultan, Kuruma, Penumbra, Futo. Or maybe add some underglow for sporty bikes.) and then there's colored tire smoke. NO. STOP IT.

Timcatgt5

I'm hoping it has a hybrid system, so I can change from the electric motor to petrol engine. It doesn't matter if its slower on the electric motor.

Also KERS and DRS (Drag Reduction System) would be a nice addition.

streetx1xracer

I'm hoping it has a hybrid system, so I can change from the electric motor to petrol engine. It doesn't matter if its slower on the electric motor.

and how do you think you can switch?

Gnocchi Flip Flops

It won't. They're not gonna bother making a car unique, it's too much for them.

Timcatgt5

and how do you think you can switch?

Maybe by stopping the car and holding both left and right analog sticks for 3 seconds? Not sure, but I thought it would be a nice addition to the game.

Dan_Houser_Official

Gold T20: "Suspect last seen in a uhhh performance car"

Wonder if the lazy f*cks who code this game will even make dispatch say Progen

They will, funnily enough theres already badge textures for when you press down on the d-pad in the garage for progen.

Its almost as if its cut content being sprinkled in like I always say :whistle:

C10H15N

Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you...

T H E Z E N T O R N O K I L L E R

K I L L E R

This goddamn beast of a car doesn't just look sexy. The price is fair to me, and even though it is not AWD, it still beats the Osiris!

(I tested both cars on a 1km drag race and a sharp-curve-track. The drag test ended with a tie. The curvy track let me finish the race with the T20 about 2 - 3 seconds faster than the Osiris. Maybe it depends on the track, but the handling doesn't feel really heavy. Although... as I called this car "The Zentorno Killer Killer", I still have to find out if the T20 actually beats the Zentorno.)

Edited by C10H15N

TheAdmiester

The spoiler is actually functional. It comes up too early but it's actually animated and tilts forward when you break, it looks amazing.

Also, it's the first car in the game with a real V10 sound. Once the Scripthooks are back I'll make the Vacca and 9F use its sound because it's amazing.

JB05

K I L L E R

This goddamn beast of a car doesn't just look sexy. The price is fair to me, and even though it is not AWD, it still beats the Osiris!

(I tested both cars on a 1km drag race and a sharp-curve-track. The drag test ended with a tie. The curvy track let me finish the race with the T20 about 2 - 3 seconds faster than the Osiris. Maybe it depends on the track, but the handling doesn't feel really heavy. Although... as I called this car "The Zentorno Killer Killer", I still have to find out if the T20 actually beats the Zentorno.)

I think you might have spoke to soon.

Blackstallion

How much is the t20??

DaWiesel

How much is the t20??

It costs $2.2 million.

CarlitoDorito

Should be called the handler. Because it handles like a dream :p

C10H15N

K I L L E R

I think you might have spoke to soon.

Because?

Told ya. It's a McLaren after all.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

How much is the t20??

It costs $2.2 million.And worth every penny. The steering on this thing makes me want to drive on every single road in the game with it, listening to The Lab which fits the car like a glove.

DaWiesel

And worth every penny. The steering on this thing makes me want to drive on every single road in the game with it, listening to The Lab which fits the car like a glove.

What I don't like about the T20 is it's front grille, other than that it looks great, the rear actually looks better than Osiris' rear. The fact that it has scissor doors, a dynamic spoiler and introduces a new manufacturer is what makes it an interesting car IMO. From what I've heard, it handles like a dream and sounds amazing.

I might buy it but can't yet, Michael is the only one with enough money but I want to have it for Franklin.

xHaviiHx

T20 is exactly same as Osiris. Stats has been put together, it's the same so why the car is $2.200.000 that's some Rockstar Games logic.

Mass T20: 1395 /Osiris: 1350
Max velocity T20: 159.3 /Osiris: 159.1
Drive force T20: 0.365 /Osiris: 0.360
Drag T20: 10.427 /Osiris: 10.240

Source: https://twitter.com/TezFunz2

Edited by xHaviiHx

Cutter De Blanc

It is not the same as the Osiris, the handling seems a bit more twitchy. Overall alot more fun to drive. You feel like you cannot be caught by the police while driving it. I didn't want to stop driving it to test out the Brawler.

Funkadory

Car can easily reach in excess of 200mph on the speedo, just tried it by switching on franklins special ability and flooring it. f*ck me this car is quick!

Vertighost

Has anyone tested the ProGen out stunting? I noticed the Osiris was crazy good at launching of make shift ramps (due to the smooth frontal underside I guess) ...I'm sticking with my Entity for Online super, ever since Torno's came out it's made me have a lot more satisfaction when I beat Adder, Zentorno's, Osiris' with it...and not worrying about needing money for one feels good.

Uncle Vlad

I´ll try to operate it under the influence.

I might buy it but can't yet, Michael is the only one with enough money but I want to have it for Franklin.

You can buy it as Michael and then give it to Franklin.

Edited by Doctor Ray

ieu_redfox

There will be a ton of these cars with chrome paintjob and pink rims/dollar rims.

Also, did you notice the hook on the front? I wouldn't exclude any race car customization options. Also, what's the deal with all those custom tires? And why do the High-End / Sports / SUV and Bike tires only have one decal?! I don't wanna. And yet, they give us underglow (for all cars, because I'll be honest: On certain cars, I'd tolerate underglow. But not on muscle-cars or supercars or something like that. Keep it for the sports-tuners e.G. the Sultan, Kuruma, Penumbra, Futo. Or maybe add some underglow for sporty bikes.) and then there's colored tire smoke. NO. STOP IT.

I like my zentrono, black with blue details and blue neon :v I think they need to give us options, not take away the few we have, bad design deciscions apart

and I still waiting for the day they will add hydraulics to the game. they put 15 lowriders on the game, and we can't jump none of them

DaWiesel

Completely forgot about that lol, but Michael won't spent $2.2 million on a hyper car as a gift for Franklin. :p

Uncle Vlad

Completely forgot about that lol, but Michael won't spent $2.2 million on a hyper car as a gift for Franklin. :p

And imagine what Tonya and the other crackheads would say if he gets such a gift from the older white man... :p

rjmthe2nd

The Progen T20 is hands down the best supercar. what saves it is that spoiler, really. if it had basic spoilers like the other supers i think this car would be irrelevant later on just like Osiris is now.

but literally the design of the car and all! nothing else in GTA V looks like this car (last week i feared that it'd be too much like the Osiris in aesthetics.)

beretta-gt88

It's awesome I love it! exhaust note is amazing,retractable spoiler is unbelievable,and it handles great, very fun to drive :devil: R* need to remove the speed cap though :( Slidey Cars cheat turns it into a totally different animal :lol:

Edited by beretta-gt88

Lethal Vaccine

What I don't like about the T20 is it's front grille, other than that it looks great, the rear actually looks better than Osiris' rear. The fact that it has scissor doors, a dynamic spoiler and introduces a new manufacturer is what makes it an interesting car IMO. From what I've heard, it handles like a dream and sounds amazing.

You do know you can trade Vehicles with the Characters, right? It's been like that on PS3/360 since September 2013. You just meet up to hang out and take the Character's Vehicle. You just switch back and forth between Characters until they "trade" is complete. The one Character will walk away, and with the other Character, you can drive your Vehicle away and store it.

Just like the old trick of repairing your Vehicle? Switch Characters, then switch back. Brand new. People should know this stuff by now. It's been years...

Edited by Militia

beretta-gt88

You do know you can trade Vehicles with the Characters, right? It's been like that on PS3/360 since September 2013. You just meet up to hang out and take the Character's Vehicle. You just switch back and forth between Characters until they "trade" is complete. The one Character will walk away, and with the other Character, you can drive your Vehicle away and store it.

Just like the old trick of repairing your Vehicle? Switch Characters, then switch back. Brand new. People should know this stuff by now. It's been years...

yep I buy most vehicles with M and give 'em to T or F ever since launch on PS3 and let F upgrade for free then give 'em back.

Lethal Vaccine

Exactly. There is always a way around things so you don't have to waste money or anything like that. I do the same thing. Mod everything with F, then make a trade with T or M.

beretta-gt88

Exactly. There is always a way around things so you don't have to waste money or anything like that. I do the same thing. Mod everything with F, then make a trade with T or M.

I play on PS4 now so some of the old tricks on PS3 can't be done,like have T steal F Buffalo S and then have F go home in the hills grab Buffalo s then have M steal it then switch to T then switch to M and follow T then have F get another Buffalo S and follow M then see three Buffalo S in the same color at the intersection very cool :lol:

Edited by beretta-gt88

xHaviiHx

I like the Spoiler that is getting up when you drive and brake.