2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

BEGGARS

hoopz71

Is it just me or is everyone getting bombarded with GIVE ME MONEY messages from strangers??

• Like 3

Nope, mostly just "Do you have Skype?" messages from players that think I'm a girl. If you're a high rank, many noobs will assume your account is modded and beg you for money.

• Like 4

EarlyLifeFailure

The last time this happened to me I explained that yes I can give money away, but only in small amounts, and that if you want small amounts of money you might aswell rob stores. I then robbed a store and gave him a small percentage,then killed him then had to explain that I took it back.

• Like 2

I'm level 320+ and I get several of these messages a day. People will usually ask if I'm a modder before they ask if I can give them money. I guess since I am still on last gen, it makes sense for them to think that I am a modder. It gets annoying at times but just for fun, I am going to start saying, "Yes, I'm a modder." and if they ask for money, I'll use that as an excuse to troll them. Then I'll leave to a new session after a short while of trolling them.

I leave chat off because all the teenagers are too annoying, so I get text messages asking if I am a modder or just begging for money. I ignore the first time, but if they keep sending them I just slap a 1k bounty on them. There ya go, survive it and its all yours.

• Like 5

I get accused of being a modder when I don't get hit numerous times and I'm no star player (147 and 130) so they must be rubbish! Lately I'm getting the 'stop' message and similar then like a lost puppy they come running up in passive. I swear it's my Cradder that's attracting them (a car I will never sell!). These are just lemmings prolonging their lives.

I get accused of being a modder when I don't get hit numerous times and I'm no star player (147 and 130) so they must be rubbish! Lately I'm getting the 'stop' message and similar then like a lost puppy they come running up in passive. I swear it's my Cradder that's attracting them (a car I will never sell!). These are just lemmings prolonging their lives.

I need to get me a Cradder. I use to have one long time ago but I sold it when I quit driving it. Maybe I should get a Crosiris too! That'll surely make them believe that I am a modder.

SMOKE_JAGUAR__

I leave chat off because all the teenagers are too annoying, so I get text messages asking if I am a modder or just begging for money. I ignore the first time, but if they keep sending them I just slap a 1k bounty on them. There ya go, survive it and its all yours.

THIS! Next time I get asked for just money (I love to run newbs through TLSC to help them though) I'll do this and tell them "Here you go, you just have to survive long enough and it's yours."

I'd help newbies rank up in missions but only if they do what I f*cking say without question.

It's also no fun playing with randoms who own armoured Kurumas. They play for themselves only.

Gantons Most Wanted

Yes I get those messages all the time it kind of reminds me of that South Park episode the Night Of The Living Homeless where they just keep asking for change and even if you could give them money they'd just ask for more.

• Like 1

SMOKE_JAGUAR__

I'd help newbies rank up in missions but only if they do what I f*cking say without question.

It's also no fun playing with randoms who own armoured Kurumas. They play for themselves only.

That's a lot of players in general. I own a armored Kuruma and I play team even when everyone else is trying to "group solo". I generally pull forward when the attack is pressed and try to take out as many enemy as possible. I use it as a mobile pillbox attacking or defending as needed.

Edit: And yeah, I get kinda pissed when I'm telling the newbs "Stay in the car" and the can't seem to listen. Pretty sad when I can solo TLSC but would get killed when helping out (some) newbs because I tried to save their asses. I just let them die now.

Edited by SMOKE_JAGUAR__

I know what you mean. I solo Extradition in my hydra then did it with 5 randoms...and finished solo in my hydra!

I only get "help me levl up", "pick me up please" and "moneh plz" all of this is correct spelling that I get

and I got one saying "u suck"

DrunkGamer

I need to get me a Cradder. I use to have one long time ago but I sold it when I quit driving it. Maybe I should get a Crosiris too! That'll surely make them believe that I am a modder. Cradder makes sense because it's crap, but Crosiris? That just sounds like the god Osiris and a crow f*cked and had a kid named Crosiris.

mybones121

OMG I get the same sort of messages from people asking me for money and sending me friend requests.

Nope, mostly just "Do you have Skype?" messages from players that think I'm a girl. If you're a high rank, many noobs will assume your account is modded and beg you for money.

This!

That's a lot of players in general. I own a armored Kuruma and I play team even when everyone else is trying to "group solo". I generally pull forward when the attack is pressed and try to take out as many enemy as possible. I use it as a mobile pillbox attacking or defending as needed.

Edit: And yeah, I get kinda pissed when I'm telling the newbs "Stay in the car" and the can't seem to listen. Pretty sad when I can solo TLSC but would get killed when helping out (some) newbs because I tried to save their asses. I just let them die now.

If the noobs just sit in the car, they will remain noobs and won't learn. Let them do f*cking something. Glad they didn't listen, even if they did die. Having an armoured car doesn't make you special in any way.