4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Lounge

Arsen Vitiuk

GTAKid667

The Liberty City Gangs Status and Safehouse Items List are being removed from Round 123 onwards following feedback from all participants of the Chain Game in 2021. You can read more about our decision in the GTA Vice City Chain Game Lounge:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
GTAKid667
eiYgc1g.png
Chain Game Announcement!

GamesRadar Interview
As we approach the 20th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto III, thehambone and I had the opportunity to speak to Joe Donnelly of GamesRadar about the impact that the game has had and how the Chain Game has formed a community of fans from across the world to play the game together.

You can read the full article on GamesRadar linked below, and I'd like to thank Joe and the team for this incredible opportunity:
Meet the GTA 3 players who've spent a decade playing pass-the-pad to 100% the game | GamesRadar

Closing Words
I'd also like to take this opportunity to once again thank everyone that has ever been involved with the Chain Game, whether you're someone that has contributed regularly through turns and feedback, someone who has taken just the one turn, or someone that may not have participated but has shown us their support.

While it is something that I often say in these announcements, it feels particularly important this month, in which the Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game turns 11 years old and I'll have managed the game for 8 years, to remember that the Chain Game started out as a simple concept that has since grown into a community of dedicated fans who together have completed the game more than 120 times and created great memories along the way. The community is the most important part of what we do and it's because of the contributions of every single person that we're continuing to go strong and that we get opportunities like the above.

Having the Chain Game discussed in an article on a website like GamesRadar is something that I view as incredible for the community and it means a lot to me personally that someone has chosen to give us this kind of recognition. I'd recommend checking out some of Joe's great writing, both at GamesRadar relating to games, and also his writing on the important subject of mental health. If you're on Twitter, you can also check out Joe's Twitter Account and our tweet mentioning this article.

Stay tuned for many more years of fun in the Chain Game. We're currently running Round 124 of the Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game, Round 60 of the GTA Vice City Chain Game, Round 154 of the GTA San Andreas Chain Game and Round 7 of the Grand Theft Auto IV Chain Game for anyone that wishes to participate. In the coming weeks we'll be gathering feedback from the community on a proposal affecting all games, and will be discussing our plans for the Definitive Editions of Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas.

GTAKid667, Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Chief

• 4 weeks later...
GTAKid667
17 hours ago, Stahli said:

When does the next GTA III Chain Game Round start? 

We don't really have a schedule for launching new rounds, but if there's enough demand for one we can work on putting one together so people can play. It'd be great to see you join in for the next one if you're interested!

Yeah I will do, when the next round start up in the next days. Because I do not know how long I am active here every day in the forum. I came back with the announcement of the DE Trilogy and decided to stay more active. When I was disappointed with the trilogy, I remembered the chain game from the original game.

So people... who are interested please make a report. :)

@GTAKid667 How can I convert the EC Kuruma to DP? I read this in your Post in the Chain Game Round Thread.

I hope doubleposting is allowed in this case, because edited posts are not highlightet I think.

Sorviknight
1 hour ago, Stahli said:

@GTAKid667 How can I convert the EC Kuruma to DP? I read this in your Post in the Chain Game Round Thread.

I hope doubleposting is allowed in this case, because edited posts are not highlightet I think.

By using the car crusher glitch. You can convert almost any vehicle to DP using that method

Edited by Sorviknight

Miles Edgeworth

And to be able to use the car crusher glitch consistently, you use the glitch to take a taxi side mission in any vehicle.

Thanks guys, I will look some Videos about that glitch. I've never heard of that before.

Sorviknight
29 minutes ago, Stahli said:

Thanks guys, I will look some Videos about that glitch. I've never heard of that before.

If you've seen that clickbait video of III DE that's going around where someone wiggles a car and it gets bigger, that was the glitch 😄