4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[F.A.I.R Movement] Militating for separate FA and FAA

FrOG_Little

FrOG_Little

emblem_128.png

Since Rockstar mixed players who use free aim and those playing with free aim assisted into same lobbies, and allowed these two different aiming styles to compete into same Deathmatchs and Team Deathmatchs, a whole community of lots of players, including myself, feels GTA Online is ruined.

Indeed, players who use free aim assisted have now an totally unfair advantage against other players who use (pure) free aim. We feels like it doesn't make sense at all. As you should surely understand, even the softer lock, specially in a regular weapons combats – free aim community is mostly using assault rifles - is a huge, uneven and most of the time definitive advantage against a free aim.

That's the reason why we are officially asking Rockstar to rebalance the chances of every players as it should be, like it was previously in GTA Online, and separate players with those different aiming style, specially in Deathmatchs jobs. Free aim players must be playing with other free aim players ONLY.

We are curently counting supports from notorious big free aim crews such like KAOS, DAMNED BROTHERHOOD and DEEP FEAR and get 37 votes for in only one day along with 53 community crew members.

Please support the Movement and vote for the change here :

Petition link

You can also join the special FAIR Movement crew we made here : FAIR Movement

& Check the official lauching anouncement video here :

Thank you for your support !

Be F.A.I.R, help us to rebalance the Free Aim World.

Edited by FrOG_Little

Why can't rockstar just get rid of assisted aim? It's ridiculous! People should learn to aim correctly instead of getting aid.

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

lol another petition thread....I wonder how the cop car one went.....lol op these petitions doesn't do anything it's their game their rules dont like it play something else and i bet a company rep would say the samething.

lol another petition thread....I wonder how the cop car one went.....lol op these petitions doesn't do anything it's their game their rules dont like it play something else and i bet a company rep would say the samething.

I don't understand why you think it's funny when people are trying their best to improve the quality of the game by getting signatures.

Shame on rockstar if they choose to ignore it.

• Like 3

Quinn_flower

I don't understand why you think it's funny when people are trying their best to improve the quality of the game by getting signatures.

Shame on rockstar if they choose to ignore it.

these things never work...we made petitions from the emergency vehicles to cnc mode and long hair. 53 sigs isnt doing to do much it has to be half of the player base in order for them to reverse a decision. like the mass effect ending every mass effect player came together and asked for a new ending and they did.

https://www.change.org/p/ceo-allow-emergency-vehicles-to-be-stored-customized-and-insured-on-gta-online

this has 5k sigs which is one of the most popular feature people want and this didnt do anything.

your standing on a soapbox like those people who have things to say vs a corporation.

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 3

I understand your plea and almost sympathize but I stopped playing free-aim ages ago when every deathmatch had a minigun-totting idiot that just blasted thousand of rounds over every wall that I would peek around. Where's the challenge in that? I think free-aim got ruined ages ago by players who are c*nts.

Good luck on the signatures, though. :)

Quinn_flower

OK how about this

https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-and-crystal-dynamics-rescind-the-arrangement-to-publish-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exclusively-on-xbox-one-2

the rise of tomb raider 16k sigs and nothing ....these things don't work.

look we made noise and sent r* tons of messages '13 and nothing and we are still pleading r* and nothing that majority of the community wanted we have yet. that is long hair,police cars, cnc, beards, mansions, more customzation for our pegi, cars, characters, apts, the list goes on..

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 2

DevilDaRebel

This is not caprice, a thing, a skin.... This is about the gameplay.

We understand that, but our point is you're not going to get anywhere with this, might as well go and preach to their forums or Rockstar Social Club or whatever... How do we know this you ask? Well, from experience as Quinn is trying to show you. We're just trying to save you some time dude.

prestonchan

Why can't rockstar just get rid of assisted aim? It's ridiculous! People should learn to aim correctly instead of getting aid.

how about no?

Why can't rockstar just get rid of free aim? It's ridiculous! People should learn to get over it.

Edited by prestonchan

FrOG_Little

Well, it might be a waste of time. Maybe its not going to do anything. But at least, we would not say that we did nothing to change a nonsense game before giving up and get rid of it. That's a first point. Plus we feels like it's so obvious, it's such an evidence that they can't realize it. I mean, they are not stupid.;

• Like 1

The thing is, most people only play with auto-aim and couldn't give 2 sh*ts about free-aim. Its very unlikely that they'll change anything.

XxJazzy42xX

idk if its the case but I played some watchdogs multiplayer and free aim in gta(no good at though after being gone for months can't get back into it). So let me ask this question how do you guys use free aim......is it that strafe and shoot mechanic or do you guys actually aim/zoom and shoot. I'm not saying this against anyone and trying to change any opinions.....just wanna know so i can come to a solution about free aim empty lobbies. Even if R* does not listen at least you tried.......I was surprise to see bomber jackets on the game though I just got back on so i'm late when many times ago people requested it. You never know, but R* a lot of times can be hard of hearing......then you got people who go against it so it WILL be tough.

The thing is, most people only play with auto-aim and couldn't give 2 sh*ts about free-aim. Its very unlikely that they'll change anything.

OP also has to understand that R* are trying to cater to most of their fans (hint: ill-gotten gains update). If I wanted more realistic driving, I'd play Forza. If I wanted actual free-aim and like-minded players, I'd play Battlefield. GTA is special in that it has so many genres of gaming into one game. I mean, the golf is spectacular but they're not going over-the-top like it's some Tiger Woods 2024 World Cup thing. I know that bringing that argument (play another game if you want to be satisfied) is a bit "dumb" - R* have it in their game, why not make it as good as it can be? Even if 100,000 people signed that thing, it would still be low on their priority list.

Do people want things fixed or new content? Do you want to date a girl from a circus that can do a lot of things - not very well but do them nonetheless - and teach her something on a focused level or do you want to date a girl that does one thing but does it so well she might as well have Asian parents? Depending on what that thing is and how well you connect with it, I'm guessing you want to date that girl with the Asian parents.

• Like 2

The Lone Wanderer

just use assisted then if it's such a big advantage

nothing will come of this

also I really don't see why people play pvp in this game, bf4 to name one is much better and has more than 50 people playing lol

• Like 1

BamaGoodfella

Split the player base up even more than it already is? No thanks. I honestly think that's it's pretty stupid that Rockstar has already split players up based simply on their aiming preference.

• Like 2

Wait a second. If ur settings is free-aim u get put in sessions with people that use free aim + assisted?

:) i Chang

None of my PVs have cruise control or assisted parking, why would my guns need them?

Honestly, imo the default option should have been free aim. No one would even know about the other options. Although i'm happy there's a setting that separates the two groups, free aim lobbies seem more mature & more civil too from my experience.

I agree for DM it's best to play with perfectly even settings, all of them. That said, I don't consider GTAO a competitive PVP game but i'll take a sec to support those that do.

• Like 3

No, dumb idea.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

auto aim > free aim

to be fair i didn't knew this happened, but yea, im sure they will fix that in 1 or 4 updates or so

also i doubt they will ever get rid of auto-aim because thats how most members of their fanbase play.

i woud say, adapt or die and stop to give a f*ck about youre freeaim skills because gtao is a pretty skillless game anyhow

• Like 3

The petition unfortunately will do nothing. As a FA player on LG I sympathize as this would be irritating. Free aim should be free exclusive.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

edit

Edited by goldadderXD

stop to give a f*ck about youre freeaim skills because gtao is a pretty skillless game anyhow

It has nothing to do with skill, but preference. Two completely separate modes should not be merged.

Edited by 2+2=5
  • Like 1

actually, i can't be arsed.

Edited by dorcy

I'm PC Gamer, I'm playing in "pure" (between ".", because smell like idiotMasterRace lol) free AIM with Keyboard and mouse, and Free aim assisted with a gamepad.
And... i'm better with my keyboard and mouse (Free aim), because my mouse allow me to be more precise and more reactive.

If "you*" (PC gamers) try to play with a gamepad with "Free aim assisted" (I don't talk about "full assisted aim") and if you find this more "easy", and feel to have an advantage when playing with a gamepad, this means "you're*" very hopeless to play with keyboard and mouse (lol).

"You" with a * : Because perhaps, this thread (and petition) is about "console" where we can have people with gamepad sets on Free Aim or Free aim assisted .... In this case, ok, I understand, and I agree with this "complaint".

Edited by Thalyn

44MA9NUM357

Just continue playing while theres still people in FA lobbies. When a more competitive game comes out, jump ship. Its what weve always had to do. R* designed this to be a cash/time sink and it serves them to have the larger pool of players in lobbies where they can die easier and faster. Its simple logic. Im glad i got rich by getting handed millions. Ive owned every vehicle, played with every toy and have had my share of fun in FA but theres no doubt ill be leaving for Battlefront when it comes out in the same way i ditched GTAO for BF4 when ps4 released. Petitions wont do anything. Have your fun and let those that play easy mode have their game. Alot of great games coming out. Stop crying about spilled milk. Nobody cares, especially not those who will make excuses about needing crutches to shoot in a game with decent mechanics. Were the foster children of GTAO and dad and his favorite kids will tell you..."If you dont like our rules, get out of our house!".

• Like 2

MikeyDLuffy

None of my PVs have cruise control or assisted parking, why would my guns need them?

Honestly, imo the default option should have been free aim. No one would even know about the other options. Although i'm happy there's a setting that separates the two groups, free aim lobbies seem more mature & more civil too from my experience.

I agree for DM it's best to play with perfectly even settings, all of them. That said, I don't consider GTAO a competitive PVP game but i'll take a sec to support those that do.

Pv's do have auto transmission though.

TheJasonGallant

Have you tried playing free aim assisted? There's pretty much no advantage to have it. Sure it snaps on your target but it doesn't lock on so unless your target isn't moving at all, you're better aiming with R2.