3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Is Rockstar rich now?

Simply Logic

Simply Logic

I guess if Rockstars rich now they can just screw around with GTA and make it sh*t.

TheRealJohnnyBravo

I guess if Rockstars rich now they can just screw around with GTA and make it sh*t.

Now? Rockstar has been a billion dollar company for years!

I've always enjoyed your topics, Simply Logic.

• Like 3

Turkey Shenanigans

They already did make it sh*t.

-snip-

I'm an idiot.

Edited by livejoker

Your profile pic scares me also yeah no they didn't make it sh*t.

GamesBoy316

They're rich. They have to make real stupid choices in order to lose money.

Lol.

Frankiepies

Lol.

People like you make me sick. Disgracing the name of God, shame. See, people? sh*t like atheism and agnosticism are the reason why we have 7 years old kids playing games that include rape and prostitutes along with drug dealing, and all of that other garbage. Not everyone should have free speech if they are just going to abuse that privilege by making purposeful degradation.

Frankiepies

Aaaaaand now to Rockstar's rich issue. Money always makes people greedy and most importantly to relevance to this thread, laziness. They already got their money, so why bother helping us at all? They just do the base minimum so that we can't complain to a legal standpoint. Heists were great, i'll give them that. Also, they are very, very bad in terms of people leaving due to connection AKA You are at the very end of P.S. Heist finale and that ONE guy either quits out of troll-dom or someone drops because of internet connection (But usually this is just Rockstar's fault for not spending an extra few thousand out of the BILLIONS they have made from this game and online alone). I am not one to make requests like "They should do this" and "Here's a neat idea for Rockstar to consider". I feel bad for all those people who make recommendations but are never heard. Some are really great. Rockstar, you need to clean up your act!

I personally think this is a great game, keyword being PERSONALLY. I mean what exactly do u want and what don't u like?

It would help if u elaborated a bit cause just sounds like u whining.

Also of course R* are rich although I take it you was being sarcastic.

Nooooo! There poor and they are living on the street!

Lol.

People like you make me sick. Disgracing the name of God, shame. See, people? sh*t like atheism and agnosticism are the reason why we have 7 years old kids playing games that include rape and prostitutes along with drug dealing, and all of that other garbage. Not everyone should have free speech if they are just going to abuse that privilege by making purposeful degradation.

Disgracing, how? Because I'm using it on an online forum? Bitch please. That's like saying I'm disgracing video games if I have my name as a video game character. Doesn't make ANY sense.

"Atheism is the reason we have 7 year olds playing mature rated games"? Also, bitch please. Violence existed long before there was a concept of atheism. And also, how would atheism affect the mind of a 7 year old kid? They can barely f*cking count.

And you say that I'm "abusing my free speech"?

Yes, I'm TOTALLY abusing free speech by having three letters and a period as my f*cking online username...

Back to topic, R* has been rich now since GTA III probably. And definitely since V came out.

Edited by God.

Simply Logic

GTA San Andreas was the best GTA.

All it needs to be 100% is multiplayer and free aim. The dot the missile launcher in GTA V is all any GTA game needs overall for any shooting too.

silverharbinger

You probably disgrace everyone named Frank and all pies by that logic, right? I also enjoy how anything you don't happen to agree with has to be the sole reason for why things you don't like happen.

You can't honestly have these opinions. They are so inconsistent with reality only a creature from fiction could hold them.

Ah Simply Logic...... you strike again. Do you stay up all night thinking about posting useless topics?

This one is a doosie. Let me try to tackle your logic here: You believe that now Rockstar's rich (which they have been for MANY YEARS and deservedly so), they will automatically make GTAVO sh*t? How exactly does that work? For your logic to work, everyone at R* would basically have to say: "We've made enough money. Lets not do anything more and just screw around with our loyal customers so we can make LESS money! Thats the ticket, YEAH!"

You have a lack of understanding of basic economics here. NO COMPANY EVER has decided they have made enough money. To do so would mean the end of that company. The more money they have, the more resources they can afford to put towards new developers/programmers/animators/ etc., new, more power hardware such as computers, servers, etc., hire better qualified people with new ideas... and on and on and on. Simply stated, the more money R* has, the better games they (and their investors) will make that we love to play. In case you don't know, modern day AAA games cost HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to make. EACH!! If R* AND their investors spend all this money on a game that sucks, they're finished. Gamers will stop buying their games, investors will leave and R* will crumble away into oblivion. This is how economics works. R*'s life blood is making killer games. If they suddenly say "we've made enough money, now lets make the games we make suck", then R* is gone. Period.

So, be GLAD AND REJOICE that R* made billions off of GTAV. You know why? Because seeing how successful GTAV was (and how much money they made from it) then they will be way more willing to invest hundreds of millions more dollars into making GTAVI the best game they've ever made!! After all, R* MAIN purpose is to make money. Lots of it. No one wants to go to work everyday for less pay, or invest their money into something that won't give a return (and profit) on that invested money. Without profit, NO COMPANY, COUNTRY OR GOVERNMENT CAN EXIST!!!!! We would have nothing but rocks and sticks to play with.

This is basic economics 101, man!! How can you not know this?!

Simply Logic

Ah Simply Logic...... you strike again. Do you stay up all night thinking about posting useless topics?

This one is a doosie. Let me try to tackle your logic here: You believe that now Rockstar's rich (which they have been for MANY YEARS and deservedly so), they will automatically make GTAVO sh*t? How exactly does that work? For your logic to work, everyone at R* would basically have to say: "We've made enough money. Lets not do anything more and just screw around with our loyal customers so we can make LESS money! Thats the ticket, YEAH!"

You have a lack of understanding of basic economics here. NO COMPANY EVER has decided they have made enough money. To do so would mean the end of that company. The more money they have, the more resources they can afford to put towards new developers/programmers/animators/ etc., new, more power hardware such as computers, servers, etc., hire better qualified people with new ideas... and on and on and on. Simply stated, the more money R* has, the better games they (and their investors) will make that we love to play. In case you don't know, modern day AAA games cost HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to make. EACH!! If R* AND their investors spend all this money on a game that sucks, they're finished. Gamers will stop buying their games, investors will leave and R* will crumble away into oblivion. This is how economics works. R*'s life blood is making killer games. If they suddenly say "we've made enough money, now lets make the games we make suck", then R* is gone. Period.

So, be GLAD AND REJOICE that R* made billions off of GTAV. You know why? Because seeing how successful GTAV was (and how much money they made from it) then they will be way more willing to invest hundreds of millions more dollars into making GTAVI the best game they've ever made!! After all, R* MAIN purpose is to make money. Lots of it. No one wants to go to work everyday for less pay, or invest their money into something that won't give a return (and profit) on that invested money. Without profit, NO COMPANY, COUNTRY OR GOVERNMENT CAN EXIST!!!!! We would have nothing but rocks and sticks to play with.

You're right.

You're right.

Good. I'm glad you understand this.

Is R* perfect? Well hells no! They have all kinds of problems with this game especially online. BUT, the lessons they have learned from the mistakes they've made now, will (hopefully) cross over to GTAVI and it will make playing online that much better. At least, I hope so. Like I said, R*'s main goal is making as much money as they can and thats great. In general, the more money for R* = better games in the future. R* track record for killer games is legendary and I see no reason for that to stop now. I just hope the lessons learned now from all the server problems, glitches, etc. will be corrected in the new GTAVI game. :santa:

Nooooo! There poor and they are living on the street!

gifs28_zpsaad6635c.gif

Simply Logic

You're right.

Is R* perfect? Well hells no! They have all kinds of problems with this game especially online. BUT, the lessons they have learned from the mistakes they've made now, will (hopefully) cross over to GTAVI and it will make playing online that much better. At least, I hope so. Like I said, R*'s main goal is making as much money as they can and thats great. In general, the more money for R* = better games in the future. R* track record for killer games is legendary and I see no reason for that to stop now. I just hope the lessons learned now from all the server problems, glitches, etc. will be corrected in the new GTAVI game. :santa:

Would a new manhunt be exciting to you at all?

You're right.

Would a new manhunt be exciting to you at all?

Depends. I played the first one and it was good. Not great. But if a new Manhunt was done right.... then yeah. I'd love to play it.

I have no clue why this needed its own thread nor why it's been open for this long. It provides no real discussion and has very little to do with GTA Online gameplay.