2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

What is one thing in GTA V offline you enjoyed?

Progeekzy

Everyone else wants to do a what do you hate/what dosent make sense/whatever thread.

What did you enjoy in GTA V?

Mine has to be Franklins new house. What i really enjoyed was how when you first get there all thats there is boxes in a pre furnished home. Then over time those boxes dissapear and stuff gets unpacked, showing him moving into his new house.

How, slowly over time, franklin makes that house a home and more of his personality shows up there.

Ya i know its all scripted and all it really is is a place to store cars and save the game. But i thought that was a really nice touch.

Playing with myself and I can do heist anytime I want without depending on others.

• Like 1

TheTechPoTaToCHIP

The ability to pause the game...

hehehe yeah, in all seriousness, I just love causing chaos without other players either killing me or being killed by me. Chaos without consequence, especially with cheats. I just love the sheer freedom I have and being able to play at my own pace and not having to hustle with other players or cowering in my apartment because frankly, GTA Online freeroam is a f*cking battlefield only the most obsessively overpowered players could have fun with.

happygrowls

The Immersive world compared to Online, animals, the traffic and more. I love being immersed in this world.

Cruising through Tongva Hills in a classy convertible as Michael on a sunny day and listening to this:

Michael, Jack Howitzer and me have something in common - we f*ckin' love the 80s. :lol:

Edited by Doctor Ray

Being able to use the radio wheel as a sort of mini version of Franklin's special ability.

Re-playing Hood Safari and The Long Stretch.

Listening to West Coast Classics (As of Last Gen). :).

They ruined that radio station on next gen, it's was my favorite radio station, but the next gen exclusive tracks brought it down.

• Like 1

You have a great taste @Doctor Ray. I also love 80s music and driving through those beautifull vineyards in Tongva Hills.

I also like doing air/ground trafficking missions for Oscar, bail bonds and rampages. I must give credits to rampages in this game, they are great. Strangely i like collecting the underwater parts and exploring the ocean.

As for my fav parts of the map i always like to visit are cape catfish, mt gordo, el gordo lighthouse (that place is so gorgeous on a sunny afternoon. All this waves of water sprinkling, crashing by the rocks and creating foam...just awesome) paleto cove, mt chilliad and great chapparal.

Oh and my No.1 thing= flying a lazer or besra on max altitude while listening to danger zone or deff leppard on LSRR.

Edited by MrDeSanta
  • Like 2

PhillBellic

They ruined that radio station on next gen, it's was my favorite radio station, but the next gen exclusive tracks brought it down.

I had a listen to the Tracks on YouTube, and I agree with you 110%. A couple of them were catchy (names currently elude me) but they didn't really fit the vibe of the Station very well. Also, that's why I typed "(As of Last Gen)".

:)

Captain Save a Hoe, I Got 5 on It, We Roll Deep... nah, it's better.

Anyway, there are many things that I enjoy but if I had to say only one thing then it's the immersive, living and breathing world of V. Without a doubt the most immersive game world in the series.

PhillBellic

The fact that it's much better than online

Whoa. For a second there, I thought you were going to say Molly Schultz. :p

• Like 3

Captain Save a Hoe, I Got 5 on It, We Roll Deep... nah, it's better.

This. I was excited when I read that the re-release will include "I Got 5 on it". I love that song since I was a teenager. And don´t forget about "1st of Tha Month" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

Edited by Doctor Ray
  • Like 1

Official General

The Immersive world compared to Online, animals, the traffic and more. I love being immersed in this world.

Serious question, are you gay ?

On topic, I liked robbing stores as Franklin early on in the game, when he had little money and was grafting hard, doing petty crimes for quick cash.

Serious question, what the f*ck does his sexual orientation have to do with anything he said?

Anyway, I loved almost everything regarding V- yes, V, not GTA Online. The shooting, cover and driving mechanics are much more fun than its predecessor, and the world makes for endless exploration. I'd go into more detail here, but I'm a little pressed for time.

• Like 1

bash the fash m8s 

On topic, I liked robbing stores as Franklin early on in the game, when he had little money and was grafting hard, doing petty crimes for quick cash.

I like this too. I only wish we´d be able to wear a bandana at this time in the game and not only after completing the storyline. Robbing stores would be even greater with it.

• Like 1

Official General

Serious question, what the f*ck does his sexual orientation have to do with anything he said?

Anyway, I loved almost everything regarding V- yes, V, not GTA Online. The shooting, cover and driving mechanics are much more fun than its predecessor, and the world makes for endless exploration. I'd go into more detail here, but I'm a little pressed for time.

Nothing I just noticed his sig. Just a question out of curiousity, because now in the UK it's Gay Pride weekend. He should know that there was no offence intended.

Robbing armoured trucks.

Getting the trio together and attacking gang hideouts, or going on a police rampage.

Getting F and L together and raiding grove street, or robbing gas stations and liquor stores.

And the arms smuggling missions.

@Official General

Ah, OK, my apologies then.

• Like 1

bash the fash m8s 

Algonquin Assassin

Play GTA IV instead. Tisk, tisk.

Something I always liked doing randomly was getting the bulldozer and crushing cars with it.

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

Shadowfennekin

Getting out my Liberator and scaling Mt Chiliad with it.

As said before, the animals. It is just great driving around or walking ofc and suddenly see something move "odd" near the ground or in the bushes or between houses (Sandy Shores) and discover an animal. It is almost as exciting as in real life. :)

Experimenting with new methods, tactics, and locations to engage and trap Law Enforcement and expose their suicidally dumb AI in the process.

Now I mostly use Trevor for this but sometimes Michael when I feel like being a focused sniper and going for the headshot and then sometimes Franklin when I feel like dragging the cops on a long chase!

Dee-account-with-1kbans

The graphics. That is all