2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Beerhats?

YESYESYES

Anyone else's beerhats gone from their inventory? They are nowhere to be found. (This is on the PC, not sure if they are gone on my PS3 or 4)

UPDATE:

I submitted a ticket to support and they said "Unfortunately this was a special event item and can no longer be gifted back"... WTF.

I checked my PS4 character yesterday and they were all there, but they messed up on the PC update and can't give it back. Stupid.

UPDATE #2:

This is very interesting... I've never seen this response...

"

Hello

We do apologize that you where not able to transfer your character with all of your content.

To correct this, we can offer you the choice to roll back your character (Re-transfer your character from your old gen council).
Keep in mind that we can only do this once and that any progress on your new character will be deleted And any new progress made on your Xbox360 or PS3 will be reverted back to the time of transfer (Even pre-order bonus money)
Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Please let us know if you approve of having your current character removed from that system.

Please reply with consent.

We will also need the following info:

PSNID/Gamertag or Socialclub if not already provided."

Of course I'm not going to re-transfer (even though I will have a lot more money), but this is very interesting to me that I can re-transfer....

Edited by YESYESYES
  • Like 2

Ai®a©ob®a

Anyone else's beerhats gone from their inventory? They are nowhere to be found. (This is on the PC, not sure if they are gone on my PS3 or 4)

When that happened last time, People went to the clothing store and had to rebuy it

When that happened last time, People went to the clothing store and had to rebuy it

Ya. This time its not even there.

Anyone else having this issue? All the Independence day items I got are gone, plus the "Please Stop Me" mask :(

Yep same here YES. All my beer hats are gone. Not in store. R* support said too bad. Not happy Jan...

Stop me now mask is gone, xmas stuff gone. Still have valentines and independence items though.

Edited by outlier

Yep same here YES. All my beer hats are gone. Not in store. R* support said too bad. Not happy Jan...

Stop me now mask is gone, xmas stuff gone. Still have valentines and independence items though.

Damn, this really sucks! All the shirts and hats I bought from Independence and Valentines are there except for the special crates stuff! Hopefully they somehow fix it in the next update (but I highly doubt it :()

Damn, this really sucks! All the shirts and hats I bought from Independence and Valentines are there except for the special crates stuff! Hopefully they somehow fix it in the next update (but I highly doubt it :()

Yeah same here. I don't remember all of the crate items I've received but the mask is gone, parachute bag is gone, any shirts I had are gone (except the first skull shirt for getting your first crate). I have the platinum award for collecting crates so I've lost a heap of stuff. The beer hats hurt the most though :cry:

EDIT: Seems I've lost them on both of my characters. Damn you R* :facedesk:

Edited by outlier

Konata Inoue

UPDATE:

I submitted a ticket to support and they said "Unfortunately this was a special event item and can no longer be gifted back"... WTF.

I checked my PS4 character yesterday and they were all there, but they messed up on the PC update and can't give it back. Stupid.

What they told you is complete BS they were able to restore my Roosevelt when i lost it last june. It usually depends on which worker you are dealing with though. some don't even know what they are talking about

^Ya I know its BS. I've heard a lot of people asking for those J-Lager beerhats that weren't available during the drops and Rockstar gave them the hats. I got a women helping on the Rockstar support. She probably doesn't knoe what the items were that I was referring to. I guess I got a bad rep...

Yeah same here. I don't remember all of the crate items I've received but the mask is gone, parachute bag is gone, any shirts I had are gone (except the first skull shirt for getting your first crate). I have the platinum award for collecting crates so I've lost a heap of stuff. The beer hats hurt the most though :cry:

EDIT: Seems I've lost them on both of my characters. Damn you R* :facedesk:

Yup. Same here. Everything that was gone on my main character is gone on my second character as well :(

They weren't able to give back my khamelion and I can't even buy it anymore. It's "out of stock". 1 month of emailing with R* went to sh*t.

I just contacted them again. The first time I contacted them I got a response similar to YES. This time they said I need proof that I had them. Bah, who takes screenshots of everything they have in the game?!?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd try again YES. If you have proof that your PS4 account has them, you might get lucky. Good luck!

Edited by outlier

I just contacted them again. The first time I contacted them I got a response similar to YES. This time they said I need proof that I had them. Bah, who takes screenshots of everything they have in the game?!?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd try again YES. If you have proof that your PS4 account has them, you might get lucky. Good luck!

Bro, I just got a very interesting response from another rep!

I just replied to them asking if I could get the items back without have to re-transfer. Looks like you got lucky and might actually be able to get everything back. Hopefully everything works out for you!

Edited by YESYESYES

Alec Skorpio

Yeah, I just noticed that I lost my Beer Hats and my Please Help Me Mask when transferring to PC.

I'm not sure if I want to even bother trying to do a support ticket at this point though, since I've seen so many people have mixed results and modders have been dropping cash on me a sh*t ton lately.

Might just hope that they give out beer hats again this weekend or something.

Electrogypsy

Same thing happend to me After the IGG part 1 dropped on PC, lost all 6 beer hats, "please stop me mask" and "Happiness is" shirt. Contacted Rockstar support and got the same answer as above. Guessing they're aware of what's going on and have it sorted out to replace the lost items in an upcoming update, but I wouldn't hold you breath.

Got my final reply a gew days ago saying that they don't have the option to add beerhats to accounts and that they hope this problem will get fixed in a future update. I hope so.