2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Insurgents vs. RPGs broken?

drubov

Has anyone been having an issue where RPGs just won't spawn? It worked fine a week or 2 ago and ever since then we just keep getting handguns to spawn. Is there something we're doing wrong? Or was something patched? #n00b

We're on PS4

Thanks in advance.

Edited by drubov

Quinn_flower

r* hotfix that pvp map.

R* said in their patch notes they "fixed" an issue where only pistols would spawn instead of the placed weapons. But apparently they didn't.

And it wasn't R* made/verified so far as I know. The only thing I've seen that R* promoted was "Snipers vs Stunters", and since then, players have made their own versions of it using the Creator, so that could be part of it.

Ages ago there was a bug I encountered in Content Creator (which is still there, by the way) where actors equipped with rocket launchers wouldn't use it if they weren't set on "defense" - they would instead whip out a pistol from nowhere and shoot at you with that. For the actual weapon to not spawn/be replaced, though? It's definitely bizarre.

R* are making themselves thin with 5 platforms. The creator has issues with fuel tanks deleting/moving where the prop menu will show blank options. Going back a menu fixes the issue.

It's not just you. I've been encountering that error with other LTS' for about a week and-a-half now.

I'm on PS3 by the way.

My quote from another thread (where someone else was having the same problem):

I had the same problem on PS3 yesterday. :/

Pistols replaced snipers, miniguns, and rockets. Luckily they only lasted one round in the snipers (Stunters vs Snipers) and rockets (Rockets vs Insurgents) LTS', but not in the miniguns LTS.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/802186-stunters-vs-snipers-pc/?fromsearch=1

Maybe it's a certain variation of the LTS?

I've had one that spawned a sniper next to the Insurgants. Ground team always won.

Others have spawned SMGs on the ground too.

CarimboHanky

i play that one atleast like 5 times everyday and from time to time it glitches and spawn pistols instead of the rpgs, the thing get fixed a round or two later.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same issue where sometimes one team gets rpg's and the others get pistols or just no one gets rpg's. The funny thing is that the pistols are better and easier to use. :p It has also happened to me on a snipers vs stunters map one time

Edited by Nyderis

^^not against insurgents

Yeah they are. Auto-aim and quick pull up to headshot - I joined a game as a spectator last night and then got the pistol glitch in the next round, and within a minute I'd popped two drivers. It's a little harder to get the killshot than just blasting the Insurgent with an RPG, but all it takes is one good bullet vs. half a dozen solid hits with the rocket.

After that happened the other team voted to kick me, presumably thinking I was a modder or something. Sigh.

ShiviSRT-10

g-damn! happens against me all the time with kurumas V miniguns and rpgs V stuntplanes ...it's the worst thing and seems to always be fixed for the other team :L ...this hasn't occured to me in rpgs V insurgents yet though, fortunately!

xXepicjasaXx

wow, these were the only fun LTS and paid a lot! why are R* so boring -_-

Creme_Brulee

It has happened to me as well. It only happens if there isn't at least one player with rank above 100 in each team.

So, let's say your team begins with the rpg's, if there's someone above rank 100 in your team, no problem.

Next round, if the other team doesn't have someone above rank 100, there will be pistols instead of rpg's (same goes for your team, you can see on the map)

At the third round, your team is once again at the platforms, but even if you still have someone above rank 100, you'll get pistols (basically the other team screwed it all up).

And from then on, everyone always gets pistols.

That has been my experience on the ps3.

wavingmountains.gif

ShiviSRT-10

It has happened to me as well. It only happens if there isn't at least one player with rank above 100 in each team.

So, let's say your team begins with the rpg's, if there's someone above rank 100 in your team, no problem.

Next round, if the other team doesn't have someone above rank 100, there will be pistols instead of rpg's (same goes for your team, you can see on the map)

At the third round, your team is once again at the platforms, but even if you still have someone above rank 100, you'll get pistols (basically the other team screwed it all up).

Oh that's genius! That could be it, because RPG is unlocked for the team at rank 100 and minigun at 120...still it seems to be the wrong way around. I'm rank 300 something and it always happens to my team and not the other...

I'm above level 100 and it still happened to me. I actually found it much easier with pistols.

edit: I replied before I read your whole post. I should be ashamed of myself.

Edited by Kampioen

They also ruined demolition derby deathmatches. Nearly all vehicles despawn asap now as nobody watches them. Sucks big time.....

MRM95Jb.png

I thought this thread would be about how the RPG team can get down by jumping on the billboard and simply wait it out.

wow, these were the only fun LTS and paid a lot! why are R* so boring -_-

Because They Are Rockstar

paperbagdude

LTS is the only thing that is broken. It used to be a fun game mode consisted of being a strategic 1-life deathmatch, where stealth and caution had to be put into place.

Now it's infested with a hideous cancer.

That cancer is Insurgents vs RPGs, Snipers vs Stunters etc.

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

ScooterEightyTwo

I thought this thread would be about how the RPG team can get down by jumping on the billboard and simply wait it out.

Same here. I only noticed yesterday after the last man standing on our side jumped into the billboard, then made his way down to the ground on the other side of the train car barricading the alley. Unfortunately, the enemy team saw this, as next round EVERY SINGLE PLAYER jumped off the platform & made their way to the roof of the building with the gas tanks on the roof.

...as if the match wasn't flawed enough already.

GrandMaster Smith

Same here. I only noticed yesterday after the last man standing on our side jumped into the billboard, then made his way down to the ground on the other side of the train car barricading the alley. Unfortunately, the enemy team saw this, as next round EVERY SINGLE PLAYER jumped off the platform & made their way to the roof of the building with the gas tanks on the roof.

...as if the match wasn't flawed enough already.

I've stopped playing LTS's because of that. I like rockets/snipers verses but as soon as an exploit's found everyone's abusing it.