3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Pacific Standard Job

BellaAdelaide

BellaAdelaide

I've been having trouble completing the part where you escape on the bikes...is there an easier way to do this? Does the jet ski option still work? Or has it been patched?

Cracka.Brew

Bike method is so easy, i could show you a good route to go, but i hear the garage method next to the bikes is patched, but you can get into other garages. Or you can also take the cop car/noose truck down by the dumpster jump.

Try to follow lesters route BUT stay off road the whole time. When you get to sandy shores take the train tracks. Do not worry about the checkpoints.

What console are you on?

Tails Prower

Yes I believe they have been patched for quite some time but I have not done Pac Standard that often.

I have never seen the jetskis on ps3. You can also have your crew get in the parked cop car and just drive to the dinghy. Keep your snack menu open the whole time and it should be a breeze.

Also do not kill any hostages as this will make noose come and make the trip a little harder.

Edited by StangOne50

The jet ski method still works the people I played with last night insisted on that way if you get to the beach and they aren't there, just circle around and eventually they'll spawn

Steal the Riot Van by the dump jump (Only if you have NOOSE) and then drive directly to the dingy. I recommend using the Highway.

smartergaming

I played it yesterday and went into my garage at 0604 Las Lagunas Apt 4, right next to where the bikes are parked, went in the front door, exited to my garage, got my Kuruma (armored) drove straight to the Dinghy... so it was still working yesterday... I traded my 3rd high end apt off, just to help myself and anyone I play with make more money by having this apartment!

• Like 1

Nah nah nah Gta 6

I head straight to the Train tracks, and stay off the road, the Kuruma glitch still works, my friend did it and it worked fine.

Dont play with random, play with your friends, plan your escape, i already done it many times, maybe you can use few espace plan i use

1. with random car i found and take west freeway and go straight to dinghy

2. Buy apartment near the bike and go there and use your pv, doesn't have to be kuruma, but kuruma is recommended if you are the one with the money, and take west freeway + go straight to dinghy

3. Use the bike, follow route and always watch your radar, whenever you see cops behind you, go offroad, after first checkpoint, go straight to dinghy

One more tips if you want to cleared this perfectly without losing money, only one person take the money, and the 3 of you protect him/her, and he/she must use kuruma to go to dinghy, the other 3 can use heavy vest so they can go rampaging the cops easily

If you don't care about Elite Challenge, get the N.O.O.S.E called and have everyone get in the Police Riot when you take the original route. Then take the west highway going to Fort Zancudo, then go off road directly to the boat.

Cracka.Brew

I like the bike method. Its much more fun going off road and hitting all the jump you encounter.

I usually just follow the route, jump off the road onto the highway and then go off-road.

And when you get to the part where you go up the hill to the wood bridge I just go straight up instead of following the road.

Cracka.Brew

Yep, stay off road, go in the direction of the air field, get on rail road tracks by there.

I usually just follow the route, jump off the road onto the highway and then go off-road.

And when you get to the part where you go up the hill to the wood bridge I just go straight up instead of following the road.

The very best way which will net you the most take if not the full 1.250m.

1) Have one team member take all cash.

2) player holding cash waits in bank while other 3 clears road outside of bank, cash man moves down ally first and hides by barricade on right while two players clears cops ahead and one player kills the cops that spawn behind.

3) cash man advances down alley and takes first right to jump over the fence on the left but make sure one other team member has already gone over fence to provide cover (also stay to the left when jumping over to land on garage roof otherwise you'll fall and take damage losing cash). Other two players continue straight down the alley taking out cops on sight.

4) Now all players hop over the next wall/fence and turn right to go towards the road,remeber here that one player needs to head to the yellow waypoint to activate next marker before proceeding toward street too. Cash man takes cover while two members deal with the cops on the street and the choppers while one member watch's cash man's back as cops will be dropping over the wall/fence from behind you (same way u came).

5) one man push down alley towards bikes taking out the cops here at the end, cash man moves up behind him while other two take up the rear. Beware of the cop car coming down the street on your right when crossing to go down alley toward bikes.

6) all team get on bike each but your not going to use them. Minute waypoint comes up for canyon get off bikes and enter the las lagunas apartment (all players must be close to app entrance for house owner to teleport them in. Now with all in house enter garage and get kuruma (armoured)

7) follow waypoint all the way to last checkpoint where your supposed to parachute but your not doing that here. Instead drive towards the left and you'll see a big mound/rock kinda thing this is the safer parachute jump spot. All exit car and jump off open parachutes and glide as long as possible toward the dingy (if done right u can get right by it like literally on it) start up dingy and drive on outta there with the money. Heist complete.

This is the best way and guaranteed to get all cash worst maybe u take one hit when going down alleys from bank to bikes but with practices u can do it without a scratch.

Good luck to all

Edited by x_FRoe__

Try to follow lesters route BUT stay off road the whole time. When you get to sandy shores take the train tracks. Do not worry about the checkpoints.

What console are you on?

this. Although, just to add I personally prefer going through the train tunnel then going through the train tunnel and then dropping down so you are next to the river and never need to do any risky jumps or drops on the bike (losing money if your bag man crashes). Just follow 3 simple rules:

1. Stick together

2. Don't Shoot Cops

3. Don't Crash (or at least try not to :evilgrin: )

The video below is my crew completing the run using the 'safe' bikes route with a few adjustments here and there for extra safety. If the video attached below does not start at the bikes, skip to 10:38.

https://youtu.be/cibcYQxjUsg

Hope this helps!

:lol:

Edited by Rorxy

I have never seen the jetskis on ps3. You can also have your crew get in the parked cop car and just drive to the dinghy. Keep your snack menu open the whole time and it should be a breeze.

Also do not kill any hostages as this will make noose come and make the trip a little harder.

This doesn't work when your crew is on another console and you have to play with randoms.

Prodigy_Rocks_

Not sure if the jet ski option was patched but if you're going by bike:

-stay off the roads when possible

-eat snacks and use armour (don't be cheap because you can always replenish after)

-communicate if you have a mike

breakingthelaw7

What I attempted to do: At the rockford hills apartment complex where many players (including me) reside, I made an effort to avoid police confrontation on the way there. When I got there, I pulled the bike up to the garage and got off of it. I walked into the garage, albeit slowly. No matter, since I grabbed my armored kuruma. Now, mine is fully modified, so it may be a bit faster, but if you own that car, it works great for the mission.

tl;dr - get an armored kuruma from your garage if possible

for the record, I did not complete the heist, as my crew members were atrocious. But just getting the kuruma made everything so much easier than it would be if I were on a bike.

Giantsgiants

Bike method is so easy, i could show you a good route to go, but i hear the garage method next to the bikes is patched, but you can get into other garages. Or you can also take the cop car/noose truck down by the dumpster jump.

Yeah, it is definitely possible to get the full take on the bikes. I got around $1,230,000 with some friends and we didn't lose a single dollar on the bikes. We lost money in the alley and didn't feel like committing suicide to restart with the full take.

We used the GPS route btw.

Edited by Giantsgiants

Cracka.Brew

We got to the dingy yesterday with the FULL AMOUNT, garage/kuruma method. It was awesome.

• Like 1

GTAonlineplayer

We got to the dingy yesterday with the FULL AMOUNT, garage/kuruma method. It was awesome.

Yeah it was. We got all the cash. Great work. We need to keep grinding this heist before rockstar patches it.