2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

HELP i am being stalked online by a group

RedDeadAssassin

RedDeadAssassin

Can anyone help me? i am being stalked by a group of people and its ruining the Game for me and i dont kno what to do. I have reported them for griefing multiple time and it does nothing. i dont want to hide in a private lobby but there must be some way to stop them following me into every lobby every time i sign on

any advice? im on xbox one by the way

CountySheriff

For Xbox:

1. Block their gamertag.

2. Report them on GTA V/Xbox Live if applicable.

3. Find a new public lobby/private session.

That's about all you can do.

RedDeadAssassin

For Xbox:

1. Block their gamertag.

2. Report them on GTA V/Xbox Live if applicable.

3. Find a new public lobby/private session.

That's about all you can do.

Thanks these people are obsessed with me though but i will do this, i have tried everything but they always find me, GTA shud have a block player button or something, they use jets and dirty tricks like !v! deathmatch to get Jets quicker and all type of stuff

its not that i cant fight i am just sick of being followed and getting griefed

What provoked this?

they just hate me, i dont even remember what started it but i cant get away from these people it is as if there mission everyday is to kill me and ruin the game for me, can anything be done about this? like maybe a ban?

Chamber53DV

There's a chance that someone on your Friends List is leading them to you...

• Like 3

CountySheriff

It sounds like they're taking advantage of Xbox's "Recent Players" list to find you in multiple lobbies every day.

The Playstation consoles do not have this (luckily), but unfortunately, Xbox does.

You can definitely report them to Xbox for harassment, and hope for a suspension, but provide proof.

GTA wise, now that I think of it, I probably wouldn't report them on there. People grief all the time on GTA, and chances are that you're only wasting your time reporting on there.

Can anyone help me? i am being stalked by a group of people and its ruining the Game for me and i dont kno what to do. I have reported them for griefing multiple time and it does nothing. i dont want to hide in a private lobby but there must be some way to stop them following me into every lobby every time i sign on

Grow up, stop being a noob, leave them alone, block them, don't add them to your friend's list, don't be in the same crew, simple

RedDeadAssassin

Grow up, stop being a noob, leave them alone, block them, don't add them to your friend's list, don't be in the same crew, simple

Grow up? i am not the one who is taking the game way to seriously and following around people like i kicked their dog or something, dont tell me to grow up and its not my fault these people are major dicks

There is much more story to this story.

I do not want to hear it.

• Like 5

It sounds like they're taking advantage of Xbox's "Recent Players" list to find you in multiple lobbies every day.

The Playstation consoles do not have this (luckily), but unfortunately, Xbox does.

You can definitely report them to Xbox for harassment, and hope for a suspension, but provide proof.

GTA wise, now that I think of it, I probably wouldn't report them on there. People grief all the time on GTA, and chances are that you're only wasting your time reporting on there.

You can view recent players but if you go to join it is never highlighted , it's one of the things that annoys me about xbone , could do it on 360 ,but I've never once been able to join anyone unless you've friended them Edited by bruvs-mcfc

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

# XBOX problems...

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

There is much more story to this story.

I do not want to hear it.

I agree...exept for the last thing :p

I love a good story filled with butthurt

Ai®a©ob®a

Damn you're a moron..

On XB1 people can add you to their friendlist and you'll never know it as they aren't notified...

They're chasing him not the latter.

They follow him from session to session.

I doubt he's in the same crew as them.

OT: OP just jot down their usernames, block them then go though you're followers to see if any of them are following you and if they are delete them and delete anybody who isn't on your friend list either.

Edited by Troubadour

block their gamer tags, change xbox privacy settings so that you always appear offline. check who your followers are in the friends section they could be in there and that's why they know when ur online and where you are. if they are in there block or delete them as a follower and then change your gamertag. MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHANGE UR XBOX PRIVACY SETTINGS TO APPEAR OFF LINE AND CHANGE UR GAMERTAG. with your privacy settings you can change a lot so that no one can see anything like ur profile etc. privacy settings can be found in the settings menu on the xbox home screen. otherwise look it up on you tube on how to appear offline and change ur privacy settings. hope this helps mate :)

Ai®a©ob®a

MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHANGE UR XBOX PRIVACY SETTINGS TO APPEAR OFF LINE AND CHANGE UR GAMERTAG. with your privacy settings you can change a lot so that no one can

Simply blocking them and checking his followers and removing any he doesn't know is enough there is no reason for him to go offline and changing his gamertag.

If he's goes offline then none of his other friends will see him online and he'll be by himself unless he joins them and changing his gamertag cost money $10 at that so blocking and checking his followerss is more than enough

Ai®a©ob®a

Dashboard>My profile>Appear offline

Done and done.

Again this isn't the answer....f he's goes offline then none of his other friends will see him online and he'll be by himself unless he joins them

Be a man, get a tank and continuously kill them until they stop stalking you.

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

Be a man, get a tank and continuously kill them until they stop stalking you.

agree