Console: Playstation 4 / XBox One $59.99

Playsation 3 / XBox 360 $39.99

• Classic Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Gameplay
  • Seamless online multiplayer
  • Play as a PRO or create a skater
  • Endless shred sessions
  • If you build it they will skate

Pre-order and Get the Amazon Exclusive Hawk Skull Board
Pre-order your copy from Amazon.com on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 and deck out one of your in-game skaters with the exclusive Hawk Skull Board . Board will be available for use in all levels and game modes and contains an exclusive graphic and effects trail. Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships. Offer limited to items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

TonyHawkPreOrder._SL1200_.jpg

d7de5943-c9d7-4503-89b2-15dbe20d2bec._V3

CLASSIC TONY HAWK’S PRO SKATER GAMEPLAYPull off infamous Pro Skater moves and extended trick combinations.

23445dc5-3792-4890-b46c-0c7d9d612c81._V3

SEAMLESS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

Shred online with 20 players at once.

4682023a-4ded-440d-92b3-3e73910c5cd5._V3

PLAY AS A PRO OR CREATE-A-SKATERPlay as one of 10 pros, including Tony Hawk, Nyjah Huston, and Aaron “Jaws” Homoki, each with their own tricks, or personalize a skater unique to your style.

0ea4e9c1-c247-40c6-95c0-84017630447a._V3

ENDLESS SHRED SESSIONS Jump in and out of over 80 unique missions across 8 environments.

IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL SKATE

Create and share the sickest skateparks using over 250 obstacles and let loose on the most twisted designs from the community.

IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL SKATE

Create and share the sickest skateparks using over 250 obstacles and let loose on the most twisted designs from the community.

How many of you remember playing the orginal THPS on N64 and Playstation One?

I do and i loved it and glad to here it's back and the way the trailer looks it's going to pick off where it left off with the same play style

• Like 1

Glad to see a new addition to the franchise. I mean, it's unwarranted and no one really asked for a sequel, but still, it's nice to see one.

On another note though, I wish EA didn't f*cking close down Black Box. I would've LOVED to see Skate 4, but that's another discussion.

7NsrQkB.png

Looks like THPS HD with new maps. No thanks. Skate 4 or nothing.

Edited by xrCore

Hmm. If it returns to the style and play of THPS 2,3 +4 I would buy it but I can't trust the series after the run of bad titles they put out.

Plus this looks like a PS3 game. Do these guys not know how to code for PS4 yet?

BUT THE BENZ

aw man, back in the days I was collecting hidden video tapes and jumpin over homeless people @ venice beach like a motherf*cker....tony hawk 1 & 2 were soooo awesome. incredible! kind of excited to play and try out the new game

bloatedsack

the graphics are like ...

...like a non-factor? Christ, I played this on my PS1 and it was the greatest thing ever because I had a couch, a Z, and a couple of other slackers with nothing better to do for days on end, either?

Sometimes it's about fun, if the fun is there I don't need it to be photorealistic.

On the other hand, I'm now 42, the couch is long gone and all the slackers are in their 40s with full time jobs, too... So..

the graphics are like ...

...like a non-factor? Christ, I played this on my PS1 and it was the greatest thing ever because I had a couch, a Z, and a couple of other slackers with nothing better to do for days on end, either?

Sometimes it's about fun, if the fun is there I don't need it to be photorealistic.

On the other hand, I'm now 42, the couch is long gone and all the slackers are in their 40s with full time jobs, too... So..

That's because the graphics were quite good for at the time.

This is pretty atrocious, but whatever, I'll probably play it.

• Like 2

The series really peaked with 4. The THUG games were ok, but everything else was bleh.

Actually looks really boring from the video. I've seen the same trick about 20 times in the space of that video. Hopefully its going to be more fun to play. I'd of preferred a Skate game, but what are you gonna do? Also, Tony Hawk looks f*cking ill.

Idk about this being made by Robomodo. They're HD THPS a couple years ago was genuinely terrible. That's not to say Neversoft was perfect, but at least they had their moments.

Also, I feel old, I haven't heard of any of those pros except for Tony (obviously). Hopefully others like Rodney Mullen and Eric Koston still return.

Edited by Woody112
  • Like 1

Cosmic Gypsy

To be honest this game looks a bit too atrocious, i was happy with the arcadey style of the older games because back then we had PS1's and PS2's to play on, after playing the Skate games i could never go back to the awful control scheme of the Tony Hawk games. I would have thought they would make an effort to avoid the almost mobile gaming nature of the older games, unfortunately they haven't ...

Skate 4 or nothing at all.

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy
  • Like 1

By looking at the footage I'm not really feelings this game tbh, I'll probably stick with Skate 3 and THUG Pro but it's still worth trying out though.

1KgEL1o.png

If you're gonna bash the graphics, you really have some serious issues you need to work out.

If you're gonna bash the graphics, you really have some serious issues you need to work out.

Having functioning eyes isn't such a serious issue.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Pardon the bump, but let me be completely honest, I was really dissapointed with THPSHD, not because of the controls, but because of the messed up physics & balance system. The revert DLC fixed jack squat. And I'm afraid that Robomodo will mess this game up like they did with THPSHD. Who thought that having the grind button as a SLAM button was a good idea? I have a feeling that people at Robomodo have never even played the original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games properly, particularly 3 & 4. THPS5 looks like it's gonna be the final nail in the coffin for hardcore fans of classic Tony Hawk games. Like how the Teen Titans Go! cartoon pissed off the fans of the original Teen Titans cartoon series. Anyway, Flippy recently uploaded a rant that I suggest you should check out.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA
  • Like 3

They f*cked up THPSHD and this looks equally sh*t too.

Visually like Sunsent Overdrive* with skateboarding.

*Not that there's anything wrong with SO, but visuals don't work here IMO.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So, anyway, the game just came out yesterday, and from the gameplay that I've seen on Youtube, it looks crap. And the PS3/Xbox 360 version is only gonna be released in November. And did I mention that the day-one patch (7.7 GB) is bigger than the actual game (4.6 GB)?! Talk about an epic fail!

• Like 2

The game looks like a HD Version of the PS2 and N64 TPS, It looks really bad. Conan Obrien was even pointing out bad stuff when he was playing it.

I am hoping for a Skate 3 HD remaster, that would be the perfect Skateboarding game.

• Like 2

^^ This game is has more glitches than Goat Simulator, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, and Assassin's Creed: Unity combined. :lol:

Edited by Awesom-0
  • Like 2

Sunrise Driver

So, anyway, the game just came out yesterday, and from the gameplay that I've seen on Youtube, it looks crap. And the PS3/Xbox 360 version is only gonna be released in November. And did I mention that the day-one patch (7.7 GB) is bigger than the actual game (4.6 GB)?! Talk about an epic fail!

I wonder what the game's size gonna be after the patch installed.

I heard Tony Hawk's license ends this or next year so Activision is trying to make quick buck with this. Reminds me of 007 Legends.

• Like 1

Such a shame, because I couldn't give a rat's stinking ass about this title.

I think that most people that enjoyed the originals, enjoyed them for what they were at the time. Like with many games, because of the limitations with the consoles at the time it was the best we could get. But I always would try to use cheats and edit settings to make the game play more realistic. I have no purpose for a game like this anymore. I would much prefer just a direct port of the older games if anything. Even then I would barely want to play them for long.

As everyone said, Skate 4 is where it should be right now, and the THPS series will die on it's arse unless it tries to innovate.

I always wanted a massive free roam city (similar to skate) but having a vehicle to drive longer distances and to find spots, get equipment out of your rape van, set up kickers and hack off kinks on rails etc. Play a skating game a little differently, and be given a list of tricks to perform somewhere for a photoshoot. I prefer that aspect of it way more.

So yeah, Skate 4, or something very similar or nothing at all for me.

Though Thrasher: Skate & Destroy was awesome, and would easily play that over any THPS game, even to this day.

• Like 4
kT8ve9H.png

Those glitches are just the falls, which the uploader forces by purposely failing tricks.

The character becomes a ragdoll that doesn't collide with everything, it's fine. If you showed a video where you would actually drive through something that would be different.