2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Massacro or Carbonizzare?

McH2Oz2

Topic. I want to get one or the other. Wanting to know which one has better performance.

Massacro is a great car, no doubt about it. But I prefer the Carbonizzare.

In my personal opinion, I think it looks a lot better than the Massacro and it's a hard top convertible. I know 99% of people here won't care a wit about it being a convertible, but I just love em!

Oh, and to me the engine sounds like an F-1 race engine, so it makes me wet. :lol:

Vendetta ™

Carbonizarre has that Ferrari appeal, great engine sound, but subpar performance.

If you're looking for a fast car that handles like an angel's harmony, get the Massacro. (Plus it's a freakin' Aston Martin!)

• Like 1

Massacro has better performance. I would recommend the Jester Racecar, if you can save up a few grand, its my main go-to sports car.

• Like 1

Awesome9822

hm....The carbonizarre has a terrible oversteer and spins out way too much..It'll take some time to get a feel for the way it drives. It has good acceleration and top speed. Let's put it this way, it's like the adder of sports cars. Except it accelerated better.

Personally, I hate the interior of this car and it only really looks good in red or maybe even white or yellow. Plus not a lot of mods. It's mainly performance upgrades....

The massacro is basically the rapid GT on steroids. It's a good car with decent grip and alright handling. I don't quite remember how well it accelerates or it's top speed. I haven't driven that car in a while. I'm not sure if the race variant has any performance difference than the original.

I would say go with the massacro. It's a good car for racing and it has a ton of mods that make it look race worthy. :p

Señor_Fisto

Massacro is a great car, no doubt about it. But I prefer the Carbonizzare.

In my personal opinion, I think it looks a lot better than the Massacro and it's a hard top convertible. I know 99% of people here won't care a wit about it being a convertible, but I just love em!

Oh, and to me the engine sounds like an F-1 race engine, so it makes me wet. :lol:

I owned the carbo for 3 weeks before I saw an NPC in traffic putting down their hood while I was driving mine and I was like no goddamn f*cking sh*t kicking way did I drive this for so long without knowing this

• Like 3

hm....The carbonizarre has a terrible oversteer and spins out way too much..It'll take some time to get a feel for the way it drives. It has good acceleration and top speed. Let's put it this way, it's like the adder of sports cars. Except it accelerated better.

Personally, I hate the interior of this car and it only really looks good in red or maybe even white or yellow. Plus not a lot of mods. It's mainly performance upgrades....

The massacro is basically the rapid GT on steroids. It's a good car with decent grip and alright handling. I don't quite remember how well it accelerates or it's top speed. I haven't driven that car in a while. I'm not sure if the race variant has any performance difference than the original.

I would say go with the massacro. It's a good car for racing and it has a ton of mods that make it look race worthy. :p

Massacro actually has the best top speed in its class, don't remember much about its acceleration

I owned the carbo for 3 weeks before I saw an NPC in traffic putting down their hood while I was driving mine and I was like no goddamn f*cking sh*t kicking way did I drive this for so long without knowing this

LMAO!!

I did the EXACT same thing!! I was looking at it in my garage one day and noticed a "seam" going across the roof. I thought to myself, "No f*cking WAY is this car a convertible. No f*cking way!!".

I got into the car, started it up and hit right on the D-pad and viola! The damn top went down and I sat there stunned for a minute thinking that maybe more of my cars are convertibles too.

No. None of them were. But from then on I ALWAYS check to see if the top comes down when I buy a new car.

lol

Edited by SRTTURBO4

Carbonizzare is more a drivers car purely because it requires more skill to drive it at the limit. Its so much more rewarding when you get it right and its the best looking car in the game.

The Carbonizzare reminds me that an interior color option is needed. With the top down exterior colors are limited, imo, because of the tan interior.

Both cars you ask about are fun to drive , look good, and sound good. I have the Massacro race version and use it often.

My advice is just purchase both as the cost is reasonable.

Edited by jazzbone

PoisonedGas

Get the Carbonizzare, because it's cheaper and sounds better (IMO)

That list is sh*t! The mod prices are way off and I've easily beaten the lap times listed. Someone put a whole lot of work into a document but has no earthly idea what they are talking about. Must suck to be a NOOB forever!

Here's for every class.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=0

Personally I drive the Massacro Racecar.

FrugalDangerMan

...I prefer the Carbonizzare...to me the engine sounds like an F-1 race engine, so it makes me wet. :lol:

Is it raining out when this happens? Because that might just be the roof leaking...

lord tammerlain

No you have not beaten those times it is a custom track he has not shared and I doubt you used the clone track

That list is sh*t! The mod prices are way off and I've easily beaten the lap times listed. Someone put a whole lot of work into a document but has no earthly idea what they are talking about. Must suck to be a NOOB forever!

Here's for every class.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=0

...I prefer the Carbonizzare...to me the engine sounds like an F-1 race engine, so it makes me wet. :lol:

Is it raining out when this happens? Because that might just be the roof leaking...

Unless the ceiling is leaking right where I'm sitting, then nope. lmfao!

I blame the wet spot on the dog when the wife asks about it.

• Like 1

Silver le Belge

Here's for every class.

So you don't know who Broughy is but you have beaten his records on his custom track ? Or do you believe these come from testing on the original Cutting Coroners?

Precisely this.

Massacro has the better performance of the two cars and is therefore better suited for races, although it depends on your driving skills. If you are a good racer overall, then the Massacro is without a doubt the better choice.

If you feel there is anything else that needs to be addressed, post in the Official Car Advice Thread.