2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Time To Re-Think the PEGASUS Methodology?

fw3

Another missed opportunity from rockstar games, just like not being able to customize apartments.

Quinn_flower

ib4 b and m comment kidding...

I really just want to sell the dump....waste of billionaire days money.

I like it the way it is mostly. Just want to

-Choose the colors

We will never get to sell them back, because of the billionare days.

They did not make us do anything.

Funny, I'm not saying the did "make" us buy anything, but if you want the toys they're selling you gotta pay, right?

Are you implying that I'm ungrateful or a commie?

Edited by fw3
  • Like 3

I agree with you but there must be reasons as to why they have done this. I imagine not being able to customise pegasus vehicles is simply down to laziness from R*, there would be A LOT more man hours going into creating all the different mods, textures etc... Infact now i think about it I wouldn't be surprised if the pegasus vehicles work in the same way apartments do, you don't actually have your own individual building space/pegasus vehicle...its like some sort of shared instance for everyone. To save on resources/bandwith/load time I assume.

Edited by Blankerz
  • Like 3

LBCWorldWide

No. People should do better research about what they're getting into.

You don't like it? Shouldn't have participated in it.

Also, when you get a bunch of glitched or cheated money and you went ahead and bought a bunch of sh*t, 'just because', you should definitely be stuck with it, FOREVER.

LBC 😎

Tossin Salad

I would love the ability to spawn my Pegasus vehicles out of thin air.

the possibilities of the Hydra I just spawned falling on someones head is enough to pay the price alone.

• Like 4

You must be bleeding for cash if $200 is a lot for you.

I think the system is fine the way it is. The game's already easy-mode enough without having Pegasus be spoon-fed to players as well.

• Like 2

BamaGoodfella

I'd really like to see only 2 changes made to the Pegasus system.

1.) Have the ability to restrict access to players just like you can with personal vehicles.

2.) Be able to call Pegasus to reclaim a vehicle when you mistakenly call something in or no longer want to use the current vehicle.

I agree with you but there must be reasons as to why they have done this. I imagine not being able to customise pegasus vehicles is simply down to laziness from R*, there would be A LOT more man hours going into creating all the different mods, textures etc... Infact now i think about it I wouldn't be surprised if the pegasus vehicles work in the same way apartments do, you don't actually have your own individual building space/pegasus vehicle its like a some sort of shared instance for everyone. To save on resources/bandwith/load time I assume.

I can appreciate that logic. I guess the biggest curb for me to get over is being able to sell the vehicles back.

I'm happy living with the non-ability to customize or store them; that's fine. But spending a million bucks on a Dump truck that doesn't dump and which can be destroyed with one hit of a baseball bat certainly justifies a return. I think. :)

• Like 1

Smooth Longsack

I'd like to get rid of my seashark but I'm comfortable with the way Pegasus operates. Seems like a bargain to me and i like that they can be stolen.

• Like 2

I agree with you but there must be reasons as to why they have done this. I imagine not being able to customise pegasus vehicles is simply down to laziness from R*, there would be A LOT more man hours going into creating all the different mods, textures etc... Infact now i think about it I wouldn't be surprised if the pegasus vehicles work in the same way apartments do, you don't actually have your own individual building space/pegasus vehicle its like a some sort of shared instance for everyone. To save on resources/bandwith/load time I assume.

I can appreciate that logic. I guess the biggest curb for me to get over is being able to sell the vehicles back.

I'm happy living with the non-ability to customize or store them; that's fine. But spending a million bucks on a Dump truck that doesn't dump and which can be destroyed with one hit of a baseball bat certainly justifies a return. I think. :)

At least tell us you didn't spend legit cash on it fw3? I am hoping this was billion bounties days? shows how different people can be, I had some bounty billions but even then I couldn't bring my cheap ass to buy one haha (though i was also concerned the Dump would be a flag to R*....other than the 17billion dollars I had "earned" in a couple of weeks lol)

Edited by Blankerz

In fact, no. That's not it at all. I'm more than cozy financially.

I think what triggered my reaction was scrolling through the entire list of vehicles to get to the $10M Luxor Deluxe I bought.

I DID do the research and was excited that I'd be able to sit in the back and enjoy cigars and beverages.

Ooops... wait... initially, nobody mentioned that was exclusive to next-gen consoles.

So, I have a $10 gold jet that does exactly the same thing as the free jet sitting at the airport.

You don't think I'd like to sell this mothercrammer back to Pegasus?

If not for the money, then on principal alone! I want somewhere to smoke my cigars and drink beverages in the sky, dangit! :)

At least tell us you didn't spend legit cash on it fw3? I am hoping this was billion bounties days? shows how different people can be, I had some bounty billions but even then I couldn't bring my cheap ass to buy one haha

Unfortunately, yes. I was an early grinder, working tireless to make $3M in the beginning.

When the billions eventually did come, I bought all the other useless junk, like the Sprunk plane, the sailboat, etc..

But the Dump... I'm still all butthurt about that bastid! lol!!!

• Like 2

I think what triggered my reaction was scrolling through the entire list of vehicles to get to the $10M Luxor Deluxe I bought.

I DID do the research and was excited that I'd be able to sit in the back and enjoy cigars and beverages.

Ooops... wait... initially, nobody mentioned that was exclusive to next-gen consoles.

So, I have a $10 gold jet that does exactly the same thing as the free jet sitting at the airport.

If not for the money, then on principal alone! I want somewhere to smoke my cigars and drink beverages in the sky, dangit! :)

It did not occur to you that old gen does not have first person view?

That would've got me to dude, you should make a support ticket I wont be surprised if they gave you at least some (or all) cash back. R* didn't make that clear at all for prev. gen users.

I just wish they would do something about the spawn points.

I paid 3 mill for my hydra just for it to be shot up by gang attack members before I can even take off.

Or half the time vehicles just dont even spawn and you have to call them back 3 times.

Payment is for delivery and replacement services, which I would understand.

I can understand why there are designated locations for those big land, air, and sea vehicles - if it's a car-sized, then it should be near you.

But I think it wouldn't follow up the correlation if they do that separately.

I don't really care for much with customization, but it should be implemented for those who want it, by making a website where you can customize and purchase modifications for your vehicle (certain vehicles).

I don't think we shouldn't sell Pegasus vehicles, everyone is accountable for what they've purchased. Unless they make a buy/sell website or black market feature, selling for half the original price just like apartments.

I just wish they would do something about the spawn points.

I paid 3 mill for my hydra just for it to be shot up by gang attack members before I can even take off.

Or half the time vehicles just dont even spawn and you have to call them back 3 times.

activate the gang attack (circle) then immediately leave, that will cancel the gang attack entirely so you will then be free to enter your pegasus vehicle.

It did not occur to you that old gen does not have first person view?

You do not need to be in FPV for all the other consumables so I can see the issue I suppose, at the end of the day that is one of only 3 reasons to buy one, the others being; exclusivity and its gold baby!

• Like 2

STANCEDBOSS

I only want to say that I paid 10M$ in a golden plane in PS3 by mistake. What I should do now?

> truncated <

That would've got me to dude, you should make a support ticket I wont be surprised if they gave you at least some (or all) cash back. R* didn't make that clear at all for prev. gen users.

I won't pretend I didn't get some generous gifts at one point or another, allowing me to make such frivolous purchases. So, submitting a ticket would be like a friend giving you a bag of M&Ms and then going to Hershey, PA to complain that there were no purple ones in the bag. I'm good with how things are, BUT, if they created a legitimate buy/sell back option, I'd certainly entertain that idea. Even like [members=xLtBlazex] said above, if they did the 1/2 back like they do with apartments. Nice idea!

Also, when you get a bunch of glitched or cheated money and you went ahead and bought a bunch of sh*t, 'just because', you should definitely be stuck with it, FOREVER.

LBC 😎

How does one "research" something without owning it? You think players should watch videos or something? Last time I checked every people has their own opinion. Besides what about the players that purchased these vehicles the "legit" way? Should they suffer too? All because they didnt do the "research"? Edited by Chloroform

LBCWorldWide

LBC 😎

How does one "research" something without owning it? You think players should watch videos or something? Last time I checked every people has their own opinion. Besides what about the players that purchased these vehicles the "legit" way? Should they suffer too? All because they didnt do the "research"?My post is sound and succinct. I do not have to explain the obvious to you.

LBC 😎

CarimboHanky

dont care about the charge, but everything else i agree, specially customization and selling them

LBC 😎

How does one "research" something without owning it? You think players should watch videos or something? Last time I checked every people has their own opinion. Besides what about the players that purchased these vehicles the "legit" way? Should they suffer too? All because they didnt do the "research"?
My post is sound and succinct. I do not have to explain the obvious to you.

LBC 😎

Your post might be "sound" to you but its far from logical. You suggesting people should do research before buying something is a poor excuse for your hatred towards players that get or got "modded" money.