2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

To you guys ....

Fakeplastictrees

Fakeplastictrees

Gonna show a little appreciation so here's to you guys;

The guys who will join your pacific standard job, realise it isn't the heist but stick around anyway to help with the set ups.

Here's to you guys who commit suicide in the PS heist when noise is called, saves me a job.

Here's to you guys who press READY straight away and would take any cut because greed is ugly and bartering will get you kicked. And for being such a good sport you'll get 25%. Greediness doesn't pay.

To you guys who understand what a fist fight is and don't pull a gun out and end the fun when the going gets tough.

To you guys who resist the urge to shoot every player you've just done a heist with. Nothing kills the comradely feeling of seeing you and 3 other players successfully complete a heist and celebrate than one of them shredding you all the minute he can because "KD". I don't blame them and it's not a massive gripe but I do appreciate it when, on the rare occasion, my heist team don't do it.

To you guys who don't pull out RPGs etc in every single TDM and actually get their kills by good old running n gunning.

To you guys who understand that in some TDMS it's best to stay as close to your team mates as possible. (1 guy shooting at 4 people is bound to get killed without getting a kill).

Add to it if you want...

To you guys who aren't maybe the best pilot and don't jump into the plane only to crash it 30 secs after being airborne

To you guys who know that missions pay a little better if you take longer so you take your time and do it with perfection

To you guys who know what teamwork means and that playing to win means more than false personal glory

Zoots Remuvah

To the martyrs that know you can go into passive mode but would rather be a living, breathing target for my sniping practice in the desert. Kudos to you!

Edited by Doktor Gott

Thanks to the hydra/lazer/buzzard people for giving me a laugh while I fly at them in my duster or mallard then fly in circles around them while they try to missile me. I love pissing you types off, especially when they crash adjusting position to get a better aim.

• Like 6

To you guys that don't run into a group of armed enemies rambo-style during a heist and waste team lives.

To you guys that make special crate chasing competitive and fun-ish by not using passive mode to avoid gunfights.

To the clean racers that do not spin others out to gain a position and give a position back when they realise they've spun someone out.

Edited by PSgtaplayer1
  • Like 7

TheDoombringer

To the dicks who purposely destroy the objective in missions for sh*ts and giggles I hope you die a slow death..preferably being run over by an insurgent then lit on fire😈

To the flying inept who run towards the Titan then crash it stop taking it if the only way you know how to fly it is into the ground

To the morons who, even though I'm on the ground waiting don't get into my savage and instead die at the hands of Mendoza and his merry band of dumbasses

Edited by TheDoombringer
  • Like 2

shadowoperative

To those of you who fight with honor in the streets...

• Like 3

paperbagdude

To you guys that doesn't go into passive mode to get behind my back and kill me 5 minutes later.

Have a toast.

• Like 4

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

FrozenDanCicle

To the folks who, when I pull up and honk, instead of blasting me, decide "f*ck it, lets see where he takes me."

To the low level players who follow the lead of people who know what to do instead of Leeroying the one spare life we get.

To the people who would get into my buzzard and not take control of my weapond just because they can.

GTAHITMAN1992

To the folks that let me drink there whiskey

To the folks that let me smoke there gear

• Like 1

ninjaontour

To the folks that let me drink their whiskey.

To the folks that let me smoke their gear.

FTFY.

• Like 3

Str33tJustus

giphy.gif

To all the guys that play as girls...thanks for not mic'n up while I do the jerk motion in your face, it would really make things awkward.

To the forum posters who make positive threads. Kudos, man.

Misanthrope Z

To those courteous enough to stay on the right side of the road, no matter how insane they're driving.

To those who don't follow me everywhere out of anger that I killed them before their stickybomb got anywhere near my car.

To those who'd rather throw hands (melee weapons allowed) in the middle of the highway to settle their differences, rather than have a boring Marksman Rifle competition.

To those who don't play this game online if they're aware that their Wi-Fi is ass and would probably ruin the game for others if they joined the server.

• Like 3

TovarishTony

To you guys who repeatedly fail the Pacific Standard heist by either dieing or ran out of time because being a f*cking slow driver with BOTH THE MOTHERf*ckING KURUMA AND THE LECTRO!!!

To you guys again at the PACIFIC STANDARD HEIST who don't know how to use a f*ckING PARACHUTE AND KERS BOOST OF THE LECTRO!!

My long track record must have been paid off on those heists.

• Like 2

michael99420

Gonna show a little appreciation so here's to you guys;

The guys who will join your pacific standard job, realise it isn't the heist but stick around anyway to help with the set ups.

Here's to you guys who commit suicide in the PS heist when noise is called, saves me a job.

Here's to you guys who press READY straight away and would take any cut because greed is ugly and bartering will get you kicked. And for being such a good sport you'll get 25%. Greediness doesn't pay.

To you guys who understand what a fist fight is and don't pull a gun out and end the fun when the going gets tough.

To you guys who resist the urge to shoot every player you've just done a heist with. Nothing kills the comradely feeling of seeing you and 3 other players successfully complete a heist and celebrate than one of them shredding you all the minute he can because "KD". I don't blame them and it's not a massive gripe but I do appreciate it when, on the rare occasion, my heist team don't do it.

To you guys who don't pull out RPGs etc in every single TDM and actually get their kills by good old running n gunning.

To you guys who understand that in some TDMS it's best to stay as close to your team mates as possible. (1 guy shooting at 4 people is bound to get killed without getting a kill).

Add to it if you want...

Yes, thanks to all 6 of us!

God I wish I could play with people like this all the time... This game would be so great if it wasn't so crippled by a bunch of morons.

bossofzeeland

To the guys who are friendly in free roam and want to cause some mayhem with the police

• Like 3

Quinn_flower

to those who shoot me in passive are you that dense? or its not clicking right in ur brain.

Solid Scorpion

My god what a lovely thread!

I've come across all gooey. Should probably see my Doc about that.

This song does my fking head in but seems fitting.

• Like 2

To those who don't use the sniper every time...

Edited by Rockwheels
  • Like 3

Fakeplastictrees

More:

To you guys on my TDM team whom when seeing me walking in a stalk position in a TDM, join me, as you realise if you're showing up on the radar next to me it makes my stealth position pointless.

To you guys who don't immediately try and flirt with me and send me a f/r when you realise I'm a girl.

Most importantly, here's to you guys who show comradeship in the PS heist. The ones who when seeing me at the back (as always, I don't just leg it, I try and clear it for the money handlers) trying to clear out the cops and see I'm struggling and getting shot from behind, make a u-turn and run behind me and take care of them. I honestly really appreciate you guys, my fellow crowd controllers who actually do the work with me and have my back, as I'd have died a few times if somebody didn't get the cops shooting my back.

And F* you to those of you who literally just run and leave it to me, 3 people running and me shooting and blowing them up ON MY OWN, getting shot from every angle and then you shout through the mic at me if I die. Yeah, that really f***s me off, especially when I'm doing it for 10%. (PS heist)

Those of you who join my TDM, see there's only me in it but stay because you understand that it will fill up soon enough and there's more chance of it filling up if you don't quit.

5a619d9529191dc952775f7961f464b0.jpg

Edited by Fakeplastictrees
  • Like 4

This thread sounds like one of those Bud Light Real American Heroes ads. LOL

Here's to you Mr. Gassed Up Mission Shoot Everybody From The Bridge.. Without you killing every enemy from up on the bridge while the rest of us are still driving down the the drug deal the rest of us would have to shoot, run or have some fun instead of just picking up the coke and driving it to Gerald's apratment. Thanks to you I didn't have to waste any money on ammunition or body armor. We salute you.

And, I feel I must confess. I am Mr. Gassed Up Mission Shoot Everybody From The Bridge. :blush:

• Like 3

To those that can handle criticism and others opinions with out getting upset or taking things personal on a game forum. Thanks.

Shadowfennekin

To the other Hydra/Lazer pilots who just keep coming back despite me blowing you out of the sky, thanks for making waiting for more FR events fun.

Thanks to the hydra/lazer/buzzard people for giving me a laugh while I fly at them in my duster or mallard then fly in circles around them while they try to missile me. I love pissing you types off, especially when they crash adjusting position to get a better aim.

REAL pilots don't use missiles.

JakeHorgrove

To people who don't shoot on sight in free roam

To people who don't leave while we're waiting for the job lobby fill

To the people who help with daily objectives.