2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[PC] Pro Psychopaths [PPSY] looking for more psychopaths

Hominin

We are a small but close crew active daily. We are big on quality over quantity when it comes to members; we have all become good friends by enjoying playing the game together but are always on the lookout for new friends to join us. Some details:

• We enjoy roleplaying our characters but not overly strict about it. Obviously we'll be more fun for others that enjoy roleplaying as well.
  • We're mainly interested in PvE and play in invite or crew only sessions. We do occasionally play PvP but that is either against other crews or things like Deathmatch type daily objectives. Basically, we don't like shooting our own crew members.
  • There are no rules about microphone use but none of us use them unless really necessary (rally races & complicated heists maybe) but we do have a Teamspeak server if we change our mind in the future and the in-game comms are not sufficient.
  • People new to GTA or multiplayer gaming are welcome. We do enjoy helping each other get better at the game :)
  • Loyalty is highly valued. We do consider accepting anyone as muscle but promotion to higher ranks only happens if [PPSY] is your primary crew. If you are a member of a long list of crews, our crew will most likely be unsuitable for you
  • No hackers, cheaters, idiots or kids! Currently, all our members are over 30y.o. and we like it that way but we will consider younger people (strictly 18+) who show maturity and ability to work as a team. We do of course do silly stuff just for fun sometimes but when on a job or a heist, everyone is expected to play to objective and take the job seriously.
  • We're based in Australia. It doesn't matter where you are from as long as it doesn't cause serious lag issues.

If that sounds like your kind of crew, you can send me a Steam or R* friend request and we'll take it from there. My nick is Hominin on both. If you have further questions, please post here instead so others can benefit from the answer as well.

Look forward to finding some new friends here :)

Some links:

Crew R* page: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pro_psychopaths
Crew Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/propsych
My R* profile: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hominin
My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/osusoy/

If you are interested in the crew, please send both R* and Steam friend requests to save time. We tend to use Steam for comms and crew discussions and need the R* connection to send invites to the crew.

Edited by Hominin

You need a social club link.

Ciaran2033.gif

You need a social club link.

There is more detail in my post than on the crew page but here it is: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pro_psychopaths

Let me know if you have any questions about it :)

One question from me (i am new to these forums); what is "V staff"? Just another title or are you an official representative of sorts? I am a bit annoyed I start with the title "Player hater"?! I am a NPC hater, pretty friendly to decent players lol.

Edited by Hominin

just to re emphasise: No hackers, cheaters, idiots or kids

we've been getting a few applications who seem to miss that part so a reminder bump:

- this is a R rated game in Australia, we are responsible adults and our in-game conversations are not suitable for minors so we are very strict with the 18+ thing.

- steam profiles show any previous bans for cheating or hacking. if you have a ban on record, don't bother applying. if your steam profile is private, ban records are assumed.

other than that, always looking for more crew members. i just got my monthly bonus for daily objectives, hoping to have a go at the criminal mastermind challenge next so come along if you're a clean team player. if you are new to gta or multiplayer, we're happy to train you up, finding decent people is our first priority.

• 3 weeks later...
JohnSantina

Honestly, joining this crew is the best thing to have happened to me in GTA. If you're looking for a crew, I'd highly recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...

bump for heists. we are very multicultural so it is hard to get 4 together at any one time. i tend to host each heist twice (once per character) while we're having this double rewards and then try to help others with theirs.

it seems most gta v players have less ethics than real criminals and i've had enough of helping people finish all their setups only to be shafted for the finales. multi-purpose message:

- i will no longer be helping people not in my crew but would like to keep helping others so join up if you want to play together

- people who do this are/will be immediately blocked. i don't play with scumbags and not interested in their excuses

- if you are in my crew, don't do this to others! if someone helps you, pay them back, i won't tolerate anyone bringing the crew to disrepute. we are psychopaths but we are also professionals.

- we have grown in numbers quiet a bit but the multi-cultural element means we can use more members from different timezones. where are all the decent gta players?

• 2 months later...

time for another bump; it has been a while, some people stopped playing the game and i have changed my gaming style. If you want to join up with other decent players and play in idiot free sessions, come along. If you prefer to play with cheaters/hackers/griefers in public sessions, don't bother. Your skill level doesn't matter, I enjoy helping new players but loyalty is important.

• 1 year later...

bump for Bikers. main crew is still active but we now have a second crew specific to bikers. we are keeping our MC semi-persistent by keeping track of ranks. no major changes regarding requirements in the OP.

• 1 month later...

another bump. we've been going strong for over 2 years now but many old members have moved onto other games by now so looking for fresh blood. with CEO, bikers and the upcoming import/export content, we're mainly playing the missions in private sessions and role playing the content as much as possible rather than grinding anything. if that's to your style and you meet the criteria in the OP, get in touch :)