2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Firefighters trying to fight you

LordRaijin

Have any of you guys experience this in your game? I was trying to lose the police with 2 stars when all of the sudden I notice a big red dot right near me on my map. I quickly realize that it was the firefighters inside their working truck aggressively pursuing me in the most funniest way possible.

The Dedito Gae

once one attacked me with a fire extuinguisher, proof that they were supposed to be usable in the beta.

• Like 3

Shadowfennekin

I've only been attacked when I try to steal that fire truck from them.

Yeah it happened to me many times as well. It`s f*cking bullsh*t. Overly agressive firefighters and paramedics in this game make no sense. In real life those guys are there to help you (so were in previous GTAs) but in GTA V they don`t help anyone anymore, they don`t even know how to revive a patient nomore, they`re only there to fight with you.

It`s totally dumbed down from the earlier games and unrealistic as well. I can understand the way they portrayed LA cops in this game- because let`s face it, Rockstar kinda nailed with it seeing all those LA cops on the TV as a bunch of ruthless, sadistic maniacs who shoot people for nothing...but the firefighters and paramedics? This doesn`t make any sense actually.

Edited by MrDeSanta
  • Like 2

walkingsickness

Correct me if I'm wrong...but hasn't that happen in every GTA games? At least the ones from the 3D era and up?

Damn! Franklin's new mixtape is fire!

Edited by MarkyEvansy
  • Like 2

As a fireman in real life the only way we get pissed is if you get violent with one of us (most of the time it's because of a medical condition and thats understandable) or if you mess with our stuff (tools and especially our truck) I wish they had the R3 fire missions like in the past.

• Like 3

Correct me if I'm wrong...but hasn't that happen in every GTA games? At least the ones from the 3D era and up?

Nope. Never have the Firefighters attacked you for no reason in any GTA.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP

once one attacked me with a fire extuinguisher, proof that they were supposed to be usable in the beta.

You don't really need that as proof considering we could already spawn them as weapons back in the last gen days. This is common knowledge by now.

Ah...back in the day when firefighters used to scream in fear and run and bump into nearby walls for no apparent reason. They now basically want you dead if you cause them trouble or even being chased by the police.

walkingsickness

Of course for no reason...I meant whenever you are being chased by police and have stars...firefighters would usually try to attack you. I remember doing that in IV and I ran up in

one of the fire dept and the firefighters were trying to jump me. They should of used some sort of weapon because it didn't end well for those f*ckers!

CarlitoDorito

It's funny when they use the fire extinguisher, they never stop, despite it causing zero damage to you.

Of course for no reason...I meant whenever you are being chased by police and have stars...firefighters would usually try to attack you. I remember doing that in IV and I ran up in

one of the fire dept and the firefighters were trying to jump me. They should of used some sort of weapon because it didn't end well for those f*ckers!

I never really drove around the fire dept with or without cops. Had no idea that happens.

It's funny when they use the fire extinguisher, they never stop, despite it causing zero damage to you.

It's actually great that firefighters finally use fire extinguishers to extinguish fires. But yeah, it's pretty funny to see how they hopelessly try to harm you with them. :lol:

Edited by DaWiesel
  • Like 1

They always try to fight you if have a wanted level that's why they we're doing that in the video (Because you had 2 stars on you), just pull out a gun to scare them away (Like every other unarmed person who tries to fight you).

Also I wonder why how that guy in the car died from the car crash at 0:09.

LOL! Too bad you didn't capture that on video :D I'm going to aggressively approach one to see if I can get it on video :D

They always try to fight you if have a wanted level that's why they we're doing that in the video (Because you had 2 stars on you), just pull out a gun to scare them away (Like every other unarmed person who tries to fight you).

The driver wasn't wearing a seat belt. It happens :)

oCrapaCreeper

LOL! Too bad you didn't capture that on video :D I'm going to aggressively approach one to see if I can get it on video :D

The driver wasn't wearing a seat belt. It happens :)

0:30 seconds:

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 2

That was an interesting video. Thanks for sharing, oCrapaCreeper.