2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Classy Car Society Car Meets (XBOX 360)

CraigMac1876

CraigMac1876

Classy Car Society Open Car Meets

0_0.jpg

I have set this forum post up so that the community can gain a solid group of members and professional car meets easily.

THEMES

sometimes there will be special themes for car meets such as "Fast & Furious" or "Deluxe Roadtrip" but not always just check the forum post to see what the theme will be.

• "Fast and Furious" meets will involve cars that have starred in the series of films we love Fast and Furious
  • "Deluxe Roadtrip" Cars with class nothing off the road a time to bring the supers out but be warned if your super is boring you may be declined entry !
  • Many More to come!

RULES

No Shooting - There is no reason to be carrying weapons unless your leaving Lights/Engine running, after doing this your weapons MUST be put away!

(The only people that are aloud to carry Weapons are Moderators that act as Security) Anyone seen trying to ruin the Meets showing threatening behaviour towards players and Cars will be killed, Instantly Kicked from the session, and permanently Banned from our future Car Meets!

No Killing - Instantly Kicked & Banned from future Meets!

No bumping Cars - Accidents happen, but you must drive responsibly at all times! Anyone purposely hitting Cars will be Kicked & Permanently Banned.

No verbal abusive behaviour - We will not tolerate any Verbal Abusive Behaviour towards anyone!

Only bring Themed Cars mentioned in Meet Descriptions - Moderators will check your Cars before you drive into Meeting Points. No Planes or Helicopters unless granted permission by Host to use a Helicopter for Photographing Cruises, Drag Racing etc.

Follow Host while cruising to locations - There maybe times where Moderators will lead the pack also.

You can stance your cars but this MUST be done before you arrive at the Meet - Do not bring any Police to the Meets!

Please Keep Driving Relevantly Realistic

Mic's preferred but not essential - If you do not have a Mic please make sure you listen to Host & Moderators at all times.

The Boring Stuff

There is a Social Club where trusted members of the meet will be allowed to join - Classy Car Society

All car meets will work on the basis that they will not clash with Chrisyyboi87's Fast And Furious car meets as I do believe this will be a similair car meet to as such it has the exact same rules.

HOST

OBLVN Mac

MODERATORS

UR 5TEP DAD

xSupermoto199X

Zillwood

Banned List

Edited by CraigMac1876

CraigMac1876

0_0.jpg

I have set this forum post up so that the community can gain a solid group of members and professional car meets easily.

THEME

"Street Cars" - Only cars that can be found on the street for example : Futo, Sultan, Sentiel XS etc

The meet will involve a cruise then a drifting session then another cruise to a nice villa where pictures will be taken then it will finish at the airport with some drag races.

RULES

No Shooting - There is no reason to be carrying weapons unless your leaving Lights/Engine running, after doing this your weapons MUST be put away!

(The only people that are aloud to carry Weapons are Moderators that act as Security) Anyone seen trying to ruin the Meets showing threatening behaviour towards players and Cars will be killed, Instantly Kicked from the session, and permanently Banned from our future Car Meets!

No bumping Cars - Accidents happen, but you must drive responsibly at all times! Anyone purposely hitting Cars will be Kicked & Permanently Banned.

No verbal abusive behaviour - We will not tolerate any Verbal Abusive Behaviour towards anyone!

Only bring Themed Cars mentioned in Meet Descriptions - Moderators will check your Cars before you drive into Meeting Points. No Planes or Helicopters unless granted permission by Host to use a Helicopter for Photographing Cruises, Drag Racing etc.

Follow Host while cruising to locations - There maybe times where Moderators will lead the pack also.

You can stance your cars but this MUST be done before you arrive at the Meet - Do not bring any Police to the Meets!

Mic's preferred but not essential - If you do not have a Mic please make sure you listen to Host & Moderators at all times.

TIME AND DATE

22/06/15 - The meet starts at 8pm GMT if you don't like in the UK you can check what time that is here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Send OBLVN Mac a message saying Car Meet and I will invite you around 8! See you all then !

1.OBLVN Mac

2.Reece BC

3.Stewyy7

4. v ConnorTurner

5.Soy El Maleante

6.LaW Pulse

7.ELIKING

8.Storm Waves

9.Jimmy is QT

10.Syte Colors

11. A Reject Horse

12. xxxertyxpow3dx

Edited by CraigMac1876
  • Like 1

CraigMac1876

First meet over was. Started badly as usual but we picked up a few players and went on a nice cruise then done some drag races thanks all for coming along !

CraigMac1876

0_0.jpg

THEME

Open Meet - No Supers or Insurgents

RULES

TIME AND DATE

2306/15 - The meet starts at 8pm GMT if you don't like in the UK you can check what time that is here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Send OBLVN Mac a message saying Car Meet and I will invite you around 8! See you all the

Claptrap NL

Do you still have open spots?

Do you still have open spots?

• Like 1

Claptrap NL

yes.

You're hosting this with the other guy who organize Fast and Furious meetings?

CraigMac1876

No this meet will end at 10 as this is when I will be joining Chris' car meet.

Claptrap NL

Send me a message on xbox if you want invited !

Yes you can invite me if you have an open spot left. I'm also in the other meet, after this one.

I've no mic.

GT: Claptrap NL

Claptrap NL

First three rules went down the drain within 10 minutes

Oh wait, that already happend? :blink:

JELLERBY232

We moved to the next area and I was killed three times by one person then moved again and it was just a gun fight

CraigMac1876

0_0.jpg

THEME

Open Meet - No Supers or Insurgents

RULES

TIME AND DATE

2506/15 - The meet starts at 9pm GMT if you don't like in the UK you can check what time that is here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Send OBLVN Mac a message saying Car Meet and I will invite you around the time that the meet is starting! See you all there.

1.OBLVN Mac

2.Xsupermoto199x

3. chini23

4. Vash NxzM

5.SkatingOnGrass3

6. fullxthrottle94

7.Elooto524

Edited by CraigMac1876

Eh Why Not My Admins are taking care of my Meets. Might as well explore others. I'll Join. GT: Jw0lf0531

strongarm747

sent a message on xbox too

Edited by Parachutes

CraigMac1876

Eh Why Not My Admins are taking care of my Meets. Might as well explore others. I'll Join. GT: Jw0lf0531

Message me on xbox bud

i will join :) my mic is broken though as it keeps making noises constantly and echo'ing :( GT: VINNYxx