2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Name the things in V that don`t make any sense at all

MrDeSanta

You know, the things that bug you, that you don`t understand or see any point in them. Whether be about the story, gameplay, characters or the music.

Mine are:

-why have random events scripted locations instead of random like in RDR? I know they still have to be scripted but at least their locations could really be random

-how the hell did Michael manage to get into the LS sewer in his truck quicker than Franklin and the crew on their bikes in the jewel heist?

-why do the characters or other NPC`s (cops) keep yelling when they`re out of ammo? "i need to reload!"

-why it is impossible to turn on Trevor`s special ability after cougar or dog jumps at you?

-why can`t Michael wear hats?

-why can`t Trevor buy normal looking shoes or snickers?

-how the hell none of the 4 tanks shooting at you in paleto heist can`t hit you when you follow the scripted route but they hit you instantly when going 100 yards out of the route?

-how on earth can you hear a car`s engine half of mile away when you zoom on it with your sniper rifle?

-why there`s no option to anchor your boat even tho the NPC`s siting in their boats along the coast seems like they anchored it somehow

-why the parachute always fails to open when jumping out of a plane in the ocean?

Name your things that bug you in V.

Edited by MrDeSanta

happygrowls

This is literally the same thing as "What Annoys you in GTA V?"

• Like 5

The central theme of V's Story Mode is the "Pursuit of the almighty Dollar" yet when we complete the Story and become multi-millionaires we can't even buy Luxury Safehouse property when that is the most ideal and logical thing to immediately spend our ill gotten gains on!

Useless side activities like yoga when we should have Criminal Empire building, this GRAND THEFT AUTO afterall, not a yoga simulator!

Lemoyne outlaw

yoga, you cant blind fire with michaels bullet time activated, and like phill said the cops ai.

• Like 2

You know, the things that bug you, that you don`t understand or see any point in them. Whether be about the story, gameplay, characters or the music.

Mine are:

-why have random events scripted locations instead of random like in RDR? I know they still have to be scripted but at least their locations could really be random

exactly,random events in V are sh*t compared to RDR

-why it is impossible to turn on Trevor`s special ability after cougar or dog jumps at you?

i can do that,why cant you activate it?

I can activate it before the animal attacks me but if i`m too late and the dog or cougar already jumps on me i can`t do it anymore so it kills me eventually.

Oh about this thread, yes i know there`s "what annoys you in V" already but this one isn`t only about annoying stuff but just the stuff that you don`t understand. Not necessarly annoying.

The inability to store any vehicle small enough to fit in your garage.

The inability to purchase any vehicle in the game via internet.

The inability to enter any interior online.

-Why are Heist DLC vehicles and a flare gun not in singleplayer?

-Why is customization for some vehicles very limited (for example,why can´t we remove rust from beater cars,respray Sovereign,change wheels on Innovation...)?

-How did The Lost MC recover from nearly falling apart in just 5 years,spread across the US and take over southern San Andreas from AOD´s main chapter?

-Why do civilians who ride Daemons in freeroam have The Lost MC logos on seats?

-How can any random gangbanger,biker or redneck make a headshot with a pistol at over 50 yards?

-How can a police cruiser get a boost to ram into a sport car,super car or sport bike going full speed?

-Why do cars explode when they fall on the roof?

Edited by LeopardGecko

Dangerous and sad

yoga, you cant blind fire with michaels bullet time activated, and like phill said the cops ai.

that is pretty annoying, not being able to blind fire. I could imagine how badass it would look

We need more criminal activities for both T. Drug/gang wars for trevor- ambushing deals and stealing their guns and drugs and being able to bring chef, Ron alongside.

Michael's Bullet Time can slow down everything except the BULLET'S.

Michael is married to a stripper, never gives him a lap dance.

Trevor f*ck a girl and kills her boyfriend, "you think it's clever to disrespect women?"

The firearm silencer...

Edited by SuperGTFan

PhillBellic

Hundreds of Vehicles, only a couple of Garage Spaces.

• Like 2

I`ll repeat this one because it`s beyond my mind to understand this nonsense;

How on earth can you hear a damn car engine sound half of mile away if you zoom on it with the sniper rifle? This one has to win the record for being the most irrational feature ever to happen in GTA game.

Edited by MrDeSanta

Not chrome rims in SP

The "slidey cars" is a buggy cheat, not an option in the game.

PhillBellic

How on earth can you hear a damn car engine sound half of mile away if you zoom on it with the sniper rifle? This one has to win the record for being the most irrational feature ever to happen in GTA game.

Because in the GTA Universe, Sniper Rifles give you Super Hearing. It is indeed a bizarre thing in the series. :)

• Like 3

NikoBellicGTAIV

Magic. That and also it's not a real zoom, the camera actually moves forward, and sounds always sound louder the closer they are to the camer.

-just why exactly every dog in the area come to attack you when you fire a bullet? It makes no sense. If anything the dog should run away scared when hear a gunfire and not attack you. The same goes for NPC`s. Fire a bullet and every NPC in the area will come to attack you. In reality they`d run away as fast as they could, not run at you.

-why the hell paramedics don`t revive NPCs anymore?

-are GTA V cops the only cops who doesn`t have handcuffs and nightsticks in GTA series?

-i`m no animal expert so i`d really want to know whether the dolphins really swim so weird like they do in V? It`s like they`re jumping?

-also why no NPCs put their hands up when you aim at them like they did in SA? They just run away whether be on foot or in a car. I know if someone would aim the gun at me, i certainly wouldn`t dare to run away. I`d stand still and put my hands in the air.

It`s really stupid and suicidal how the NPCs act.

Edited by MrDeSanta
  • Like 2

that is pretty annoying, not being able to blind fire. I could imagine how badass it would look

We need more criminal activities for both T. Drug/gang wars for trevor- ambushing deals and stealing their guns and drugs and being able to bring chef, Ron alongside.

This, a hundred thousand times this! Instead we got yoga and an extreme, severe over-focus on the Online.

• Like 2

PhillBellic

Vehicles being given the wrong Manufacturers name. The Stallion comes to mind here. Classique in IV, Declasse In V? WTF?

• Like 3

All these constant complains about the SP in V, no pinned official b*tch and moan topic for that, yet.

"Makes no f*ckin' sense."

Edited by SuperGTFan

TheFlareEntercounter

How a Police Stainer can keep up with a fully tuned Pegassi Monroe driving 180+ MPH on a highway.

How your footsteps get louder when in stealth mode.

PhillBellic

How Police don't use the Full Vehicle Fleet. Instead all they use is the shi*ty Interceptor. :/

Vehicles being given the wrong Manufacturers name. The Stallion comes to mind here. Classique in IV, Declasse In V? WTF?

Classique by Declasse like his real life counterpart Oldsmobile by General Motors

How a Police Stainer can keep up with a fully tuned Pegassi Monroe driving 180+ MPH on a highway.

How your footsteps get louder when in stealth mode.

It makes you wonder if the cop cars have special nitrous boost that only law enforcement can activate in their vehicles! Sorta like how animals are capable of calling law enforcement on you.

• Like 2

PhillBellic

Classique by Declasse like his real life counterpart Oldsmobile by General Motors

Yet it still has the Classique badges on it in V.

In the GTA V Skeletons trailer, the Pack Man police chase took place in South LS.

In the game, it happened outside LS.

All these constant complains about the SP in V, no pinned official b*tch and moan topic for that, yet.

"Makes no f*ckin' sense."

Well this topic is more about the things that are weird or make no sense. They don`t need to be annoying tho, just irrational.

As for SP complaints, well alot of people are pissed about it and they have the right to be because every cool feature goes to Online. Why can`t SP have heists like Online has? Or the other stuff?

We don`t ask for much, just some fair treating of us, the SP-ONLY players. We only ask for the same share of stuff that Online has. Is that too much?

I think none of us excpected such a huge change in only couple of years. GTA should be about SP first and then about the Online, not vice versa.

But let`s leave it there because this topic should be about irrational things in V not SP vs Online.