3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Where does Roman sleep?

BlackSnow176

BlackSnow176

For most the GTA IV storyline, Niko and Roman share the same places. The small apartment near the cab depot, Mallorie's cousin's apartment, and later the apartment in Middle Park East that Roman buys himself. But where is Roman?

Everytime you visit these safehouses, he's always absent. We saw him only once in his own apartment and once more in the Bohan apartment. Has Roman even visited the luxury apartment he bought in Middle Park East?

Not only that, but there's only one bed in each of the apartments. Does that mean that Niko and Roman... sleep together? Are Niko, Roman and Mallorie supposed to be living together? With all of Niko's money? It's kinda weird when you think about it. :panic:

(it makes no sense, because Claude lives alone in his hiding spots, Tommy has his own mansion with his guards, CJ lives alone in various places throughout San Andreas, Johnny lives in a clubhouse full of people, Luis also lives alone, and the GTA V protagonists have either family members or other visitors in their places)

What do you guys think?

Edited by BlackSnow176

Under his cab debot's desk.

Later

In the afterlife.

Edited by SuperGTFan
  • KEKW 1

Payne Killer

In the mansion with Stephanie who sucks like vacuum, and Barbara with beeg teeties.

In all honesty, I'll say he sleeps in the Algonquin safehouse where Niko resides, but in a different room.

Edited by SuperGTFan
  • Like 3

PhillBellic

In the mansion with Stephanie who sucks like vacuum, and Barbara with beeg teeties.

In a bowling alley...

Dammit, Ninja'd. :D:ph34r:

Edited by PhillBellic
  • Like 2

Shadowfennekin

Wherever Mallorie lives?

• Like 3

WildBrick142

I always thought there would be another bedroom, where Roman sleeps, behind a locked door found in some safehouses.

• Like 2

daliakiller

I always imagined he is in another safehouse. Other than that part where Niko only have the Bohan safehouse, there is always the possibility of he staying in a different one that you are.

Like Shadow said above, he could be also living with Mallorie.

PhillBellic

He could also be sleeping with those College Girls he so often fantasised about. :lol:

He spoons Niko when we aren't looking.

It's either a major plot hole, or they're just keeping him up alive and safe ...so that Niko can mourn the loss of his brother later by choosing an ending .. "So this is what the dream feels like after playing 90 missions. Roman. I'm so sorry" :(

PhillBellic

It's either a major plot hole, or they're just keeping him up alive and safe ...so that Niko can mourn the loss of his brother later by choosing an ending .. "So this is what the dream feels like after playing 90 missions. Roman. I'm so sorry" :(

Borther? Don't you mean Cousin? ;)

Algonquin Assassin

Roman's a party animal. He doesn't need a place to sleep.

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

On a bed.

Or in the dirt.

• Like 2

PhillBellic

I bet he Chases College Girls all around town. ;)

• Like 1

I bet he Chases College Girls all around town. ;)You mean he chases them all over the ceetiie. :D
  • Like 2

Under the desk in his office. He literally says that in "Roman's Sorrow".

Under the desk in his office. He literally says that in "Roman's Sorrow".

No, he says he had to. Then he got the apartment and therefore no longer sleeps in there. I like the separate room theory most.

• Like 2

But where would the separate room be? There's only one inaccessible room in the hove beach apartment, and I assume that's the bathroom. I'd say they take turns sleeping at the apartment. When Niko's there Roman sleeps at Mallories and when Romans there niko sleeps in one of his other apartments. Either PBX's or the Alderney safe house.

Edited by Thelema93
  • Like 1

BlackSnow176

But where would the separate room be? There's only one inaccessible room in the hove beach apartment, and I assume that's the bathroom. I'd say they take turns sleeping at the apartment. When Niko's there Roman sleeps at Mallories and when Romans there niko sleeps in one of his other apartments. Either PBX's or the Alderney safe house.

Exactly ^^

There is a single separate room in each apartment, but we can assume it leads to a bathroom/shower (as there isn't other doors around).

-- First apartment was a small and cheap one designed for one person, which Roman bought with the little he had saved. It had only one room and a door, which most probably lead to a small bathroom/shower. Niko and Roman had no other place to stay at the time. It only had one small and dirty bed. Roman's relationship with Mallorie wasn't that serious for them to live together. They were merely friends back then.

-- The Bohan apartment was pretty much the same as Roman's apartment, only bigger and somewhat cleaner. It had only one room and one door, which, again, most probably lead to a small bathroom/shower. It had only one bed. Niko and Roman had no other place to stay at the time after Roman's apartment was burned down. Roman's relationship with Mallorie wasn't that serious for them to live together.

-- The apartment that Roman bought for both him and Niko was a luxury one, but as the previous two apartments, had only one door which most likely leads to the bathroom/shower. It only had one big bed for two (and a couch). Roman and Mallorie's relationship began to get serious, but probably not serious enough for them to live together.

Besides, if his relationship with Mallorie got serious enough, wouldn't Roman want them to stay at the luxury apartment (where Niko resides) if they lived together? I can imagine Mallorie owning a poor place somewhere in Bohan like her cousin, so it might not be the best place for her and Roman to live together with a newborn baby.

And Niko... he had all the money in the world, but wouldn't buy his cousin a new place or move out :sneaky:

Edited by BlackSnow176

PhillBellic

Exactly ^^

There is a single separate room in each apartment, but we can assume it leads to a bathroom/shower (as there isn't other doors around).

-- First apartment was a small and cheap one designed for one person, which Roman bought with the little he had saved. It had only one room and a door, which most probably lead to a small bathroom/shower. Niko and Roman had no other place to stay at the time. It only had one small and dirty bed. Roman's relationship with Mallorie wasn't that serious for them to live together. They were merely friends back then.

-- The Bohan apartment was pretty much the same as Roman's apartment, only bigger and somewhat cleaner. It had only one room and one door, which, again, most probably lead to a small bathroom/shower. It had only one bed. Niko and Roman had no other place to stay at the time after Roman's apartment was burned down. Roman's relationship with Mallorie wasn't that serious for them to live together.

-- The apartment that Roman bought for both him and Niko was a luxury one, but as the previous two apartments, had only one door which most likely leads to the bathroom/shower. It only had one big bed for two (and a couch). Roman and Mallorie's relationship began to get serious, but probably not serious enough for them to live together.

Besides, if his relationship with Mallorie got serious enough, wouldn't Roman want them to stay at the luxury apartment (where Niko resides) if they lived together? I can imagine Mallorie owning a poor place somewhere in Bohan like her cousin, so it might not be the best place for her and Roman to live together with a newborn baby.

And Niko... he had all the money in the world, but wouldn't buy his cousin a new place or move out :sneaky:

Don't you know, Niko moved into PBX's old place (if you chose correctly). :)

Yeah, I tend to spend most of the time at PBX's old place anyway. I prefer it over the middle park east safehouse. so Roman and Mallorie have the place to themselves.

BlackSnow176

Exactly ^^

Don't you know, Niko moved into PBX's old place (if you chose correctly). :)

My Niko always kill Playboy X, but hypotethically, another Niko might have killed Dwayne instead :D

(leaving Roman and possibly Mallorie stuck with Niko)

Edited by BlackSnow176

My guess is that Roman sleeps at Mallories place after the Bohan safehouse and uses Niko's rarely.

And in the Hove Beach one, he stays up most nights in the Cab Depot dispatching cars all night.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

There is evidence that Roman did stay at the Middle Park east safe house at least once, when Niko picks him up from outside that apartment to go and find Florian (Bernie) but yeah Roman was busy with the cab depot at the start and rarely slept and I think he was staying with Mallorie a lot after Roman's Sorrow.

Like I said in another topic, it would of been cool if Roman occasionally appeared in the safehouse, like how the roommates in V do. He could be seen watching TV, browsing the laptop etc.