4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA San Andreas: Foundations

cjarvis15

EAgPtut.png

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Foundations

In 1991, the Orange Grove Families are on the decline. Inner feuds bring out true colors. The "families" split up into different sets, with Seville and Temple being hostile towards their green counterparts. The conflict in the gang is only letting the Ballas get stronger. To add insult to the injury, the Ballas have found a new weapon: Crack Cocaine. With Seville and Temple already selling it, the refusal of the Grove Street Families only lead to the members doped up on the hideous drug. As Sweet struggles to clean up the streets and save the hood, his closest friends might be his closest enemies. Who will succumb to the amount of pressure brought on by the base pushers? Who will be convinced, and who will stand their ground? Who will the heroes meet on their path towards victory - or defeat? Find out in this mission pack, explaining the downfall of the OGF and the uprise of the Ballas, from everyone's point of view.

The Characters / Gangs:

The Grove Street Families

Sweet "Sean" Johnson - The leader of the Grove Street Families, a set of the original OGF. Although Sweet prohibits the selling / usage of heavy narcotics, most members have already fallen under the influence of the dangerous drugs, rendering them useless.

Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris - A long time veteran and OG of the Grove Street Families / childhood friend of Sweet. As an opportunist, Smoke does not agree with Sweet's view on the Families not being able to sell heavy drugs. He usually tries to influence him with no success.

Ryder "Lance" Wilson - Childhood friend of Big Smoke / Sweet and an OG of the GSF. Very arrogant and impulsive, but also very easily manipulated and convinced (when under the influence of PCP). He seems to be one of the more loyal members of the GSF.

The Ballas

Tayvon "Kane" Willis - The Leader of the Kilo Tray Ballas set. All of the sets have a good relationship with one another unlike the feuding families. Whenever there is a problem he is usually stuck in the middle of it. C.R.A.S.H has a love / hate relationship with the Kilo Tray set.

Milton "Clay" Nelson - A somewhat loyal member of the Kilo Tray Ballas. He usually tends to stay away from gangbanging, but keeps getting dragged into it again because of his cousin Tayvon who prefers to stay in the hood always. Clay always has to get Kane out of trouble.

Eric "Twist" Thompson - A member of the Rollin' Heights Ballas set. Since they have such good relationships, Twist is usually found hanging out in Glen Park or is found tagging along with Clay and Kane. If there is a problem, he usually instigates it.

The Seville Boulevard Families:

Anthony "Tony" Miller - An acquaintance of the SBF. Although he is somewhat a member, he is usually seen hustling on the streets rather than gangbanging. He sets up drug deals for the gang which usually end up going wrong somehow. He is very skeptical towards C.R.A.S.H and hates Tenpenny with a passion. Although very loyal to his gang, he tends to befriend the wrong people, and the gang ends up paying for it. He usually ends up saving the day, though.

Jason "Felony" Shamoone- The leader of the Seville Boulevard Families. He has good leadership skills but he is very naive. He is tricked very easily and is not very smart. But he has lots of common sense which most of the young members tend to lack. He thinks Tony is trying to take over the gang and tends to call him out for it. He wrongfully accuses people occasionally, like Sweet, when he thought that Sweet sent the Ballas to kill him at the meeting. He looks after his gang and is for the most part a good leader.

More Characters will be revealed soon...

Grove Street Families Mission Pack:

1 - The Battle for Idlewood: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37653

2 - Ambush: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37753

3 - Running errands: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37833

4 - Interception: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37813

5 - Make a choice: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37814

6 - False Betrayal: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37816

7 - Who else is convinced?: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37817

8 - Sweet Serenade: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37834

9 - *Missing*

10 - Package Delivered: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37835

11 - Made a choice: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37836

Ballas Mission Pack

1 - Gone Wrong: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/38022

Edited by cjarvis15

Juice the Joos

You know, even if it's one of those ''original story'' MPs, it looks really cool.

Bump. And thanks ^^^ did you try playing it yet? It's a pretty sweet MP. Missions have lotta effort put into.

Yep, apparently somehow I got Vladimir's 1st mission in the "A hero's escape" (idk how the f*ck that happened) so i just removed it because i was too lazy to re-make the mission that was probably deleted. Battle for Idlewood will now be the official 1st mission.

I played the second mission of your MP and i think you've shifted your missions because in this mission you need to go to the airport with CJ after the Brian Johnson's funeral.

Put your name and your mission title on your mission file.

I played the second mission of your MP and i think you've shifted your missions because in this mission you need to go to the airport with CJ after the Brian Johnson's funeral.

Put your name and your mission title on your mission file.

yep, you know why the 1st mission was vladimir's? I accidently put dyom0.dat in the 1st link :lol: i should've put dyom1.dat for the first one.

anyways, i'm working on fixing the links. It will take only a couple minutes, then if you want to you can play the missions again in the right order.

Okay im almost done with the families mission pack (where you play as sweet and big smoke) do you guys think I should do the Ballas next (Kane and Clay) or the Seville Boulevard Families mission pack? (with tony and dwayne)

Heisenberg_GR

You know, you could find a new name for Seville Boulevard's leader. Dwayne Smith, i also use this name in my Storyline i think!

And don't insult me again, what do you mean better missions than Heisenberg's? Anyway maybe you are just a kid. Please change the name of SBF's leader. Thanks!

You know, you could find a new name for Seville Boulevard's leader. Dwayne Smith, i also use this name in my Storyline i think!

And don't insult me again, what do you mean better missions than Heisenberg's? Anyway maybe you are just a kid. Please change the name of SBF's leader. Thanks!

i just decided to copy off you since everyone would have a big problem with "why does the sbf leader have a different name blah blah" but i will change it.

i have high hopes for my mission pack i worked hard on it i didnt "rush" like you did through it. Pure blasphemy that you had 100 replies in a month. I made a same topic last year titled "GTA SA STORIES" and it only got 10 replies. Its bullsh*t.

Edited by cjarvis15

Heisenberg_GR

i just decided to copy off you since everyone would have a big problem with "why does the sbf leader have a different name blah blah" but i will change it.

i have high hopes for my mission pack i worked hard on it i didnt "rush" like you did through it. Pure blasphemy that you had 100 replies in a month. I made a same topic last year titled "GTA SA STORIES" and it only got 10 replies. Its bullsh*t.

You are not welcome in this forum kiddo. Go to sleep now! :miranda:

You are not welcome in this forum kiddo. Go to sleep now! :miranda:Can someone delete these posts or i can just make a new thread? Im thinking of renaming it. Heisenberg im only joking its the f*cking internet bro. Edited by cjarvis15

Hdxt_Hardluck

Plot look Nice, i might give it a try,

;) , and srsly stop mention Heisenberg in ur Quotes :)

• Like 1

Super Shizuku

Try to add something unique with custom logos or custom wallpaper,get them from GFX Request

Yeah I just requested a new banner in the GFX section. Any other suggestions?

Okay I gots the banner guys, oh and i'm currently working on the ballas mission pack right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mission 1 of the Ballas mission pack is finished and released. As you can see I put more effort in my first missions than the Grove one, but I will work on re-making some of the Grove Street missions later (only if necessary, I think they're fine)

mission 9 missing!! Are you kidding me>?

this project is abandoned now, i'm currently working on GTA SA: Stories. This was just too much big of a mission pack and would've taken forever to fully complete.