2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Playing Heist with bots - Solo

montanaa

As the title says solo play should be an option for Heists so that you can do them alone by yourself like a one man army.

It might seem strange cuz the heists are meant to be played together with a group, but since the release of heists there has only been problems for me to get good and loyal people to play with.

Some problems that cause frustration with the heists:

-At first you wait a long time for loading and matchmaking to finally get into a heist.

-Someone leaves (new loading again).

-Someone dies (new loading again).

-Someone don't know what to do and screws up the heist (new loading again).

-Trolls that ruin the heist for you by purpose (new loading again).

-People get tired of the problems above and leave themselves (new loading again).

-Not all players have mics.

-The communication without mics is a disaster and a very hard thing to remain as the heist is ongoing.

I have played heists (tried to) since the launch and I have only managed to complete the first 2 heists and the third finale only. About 90% of that "played" time has been waiting for loading or matchmaking or remaking the whole heist over and over again and waiting even more.

So.. I would love to have an option for a solo play that I can master by my self and not be depended on others.

What do you think about this? Feel free to agree or disagree.

• Like 3

TheKingChivas

Try flying a plane, breaking a prisoner out of jail and defending all of that with a Buzzard at the same time.

To be fair, I used to agree. But now I realise that we've had over a year and a half to go out and find a crew/friends that we can team up with to help get through these heists. That would save a lot of the disconnecting/leaving problems.

• Like 3

Heists are specifically designed for 4 people to do together.

Get friends or go solo contact missions.

• Like 2

To be fair, I used to agree. But now I realise that we've had over a year and a half to go out and find a crew/friends that we can team up with to help get through these heists. That would save a lot of the disconnecting/leaving problems.

In my case is that all of my friends stopped playing gta months ago. Solo version will be great, they can add npc for help.

So you want to do crowd control, hacking, demolition etc at the same time? Teach me master!

Edited by xGeoThumbs

While Heists were designed for the immersive, multiplayer experience, I certainly would not mind going at it solo, if that were at all possible.

Who am I kidding?

I just wish the unlocks were immediately available (without having them unlocked by way of heists).

Furry_Monkey

You have to perform multiple tasks at the same time on many of the stages of heists, so no.

Just find a crew or use the meetup forum here and you'll solve all the problems of playing with randoms. The first day I played any heists I randomly ended up meeting 3 guys with headsets who were all decent players and we're now on each others' friends lists. You don't fix things by whining about the way they are. You fix them by looking at what's under your own control and then doing something about it yourself . Once you've done that then you can complain about the way it is.

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 5

In my case is that all of my friends stopped playing gta months ago. Solo version will be great, they can add npc for help.

Your friends stopped playing months ago? That doesn't stop you from making more friends in game?

• Like 3

Try flying a plane, breaking a prisoner out of jail and defending all of that with a Buzzard at the same time.

They could be twisted a bit. It could be made so that you do them in a particular order. Intercept the real bus, Break the prisoner out, Hide him, Get the plane, Get the prisoner who could run down the flight path and you have to match him. Avoid cops and forget the part with buzzard.

LBCWorldWide

Whatever happened to the good ol' days of having bots to play by your side...?

I miss Perfect Dark...😞

LBC 😎

• Like 1

So you want to do crowd control, hacking, demolition etc at the same time? Teach me master!

They could be made so you don't have to do all that at the same time. Crowd control = gas bomb to make them go to sleep. Hack, then break your way to the valve. Flee.

They should let you play solo but your crew is NPC's, and allow you to use the switching dynamic from single player.

• Like 2

They should let you play solo but your crew is NPC's, and allow you to use the switching dynamic from single player.

This is a very good solution! :D

They could be made so you don't have to do all that at the same time. Crowd control = gas bomb to make them go to sleep. Hack, then break your way to the valve. Flee.

Funny how this has to be explained to the forum idiots.LOL

Edited by *Lola

More two player heists would be good,everyone must have atleast one friend or crew member they can trust.

• Like 2

GTA-Addicted

Sure, let me grab my vehicle while flying towards the gate while breaking into the systems and shooting the crap out of everyone

More two player heists would be good,everyone must have atleast one friend or crew member they can trust.

1-4 players in case that friend isn't on.

You do know heists is a crew based co-op experience. You're solution doesn't work for one bit.

Where's the difficulty, the teamwork they are advertising?

Edited by xGeoThumbs

CarimboHanky

like i always say, some parts of the setup can be done solo, the actual heist cant be done solo.

i actually wish we could have more than 4 people in the heist.

f*ck the cut, let 8 players join a heist!

• Like 1

This is a very good solution! :D

So is "go play single player"

• Like 1

Existing heists were not constructed to be solo, so it would basically be a new mode, you want new "Solo Heists" added.

And join a crew! There are tons of crews, just do a name search based on things that interest you, music, movies etc., if you were going to create a crew what would it be called? Bet it exists, and if you join, you're sure to find like-minded individuals.

you can get away playing the fleeca heist by yourself but youre going to need friends or crew for the others. ive met a few cool randoms that i became friends with. dont treat every random like a cancer. you might be surprised, how solid some are.

Edited by Fang420

like i always say, some parts of the setup can be done solo, the actual heist cant be done solo.

Or, go max, like thirty players in a lobby for new gen right?

So five teams of six (or however you want to split teams), for an orchestrated assault on Fort Zancudo. By air, sea, and land. To free Lord Zapho.

Or, go max, like thirty players in a lobby for new gen right?

So five teams of six (or however you want to split teams), for an orchestrated assault on Fort Zancudo. By air, sea, and land. To free Lord Zapho.

That sounds more awesome than it needs to be.

Sir Michael

That Humane Raid is going to be a bit awkward solo, especially with the sync keys and the getaway... unless you have some lanky ass arms. :p

How are you gonna drive and hack at the same time? You wouldn't even be able get past the Fleeca heist unless Rockstar completely rewrote those missions.

Edited by Accendo

Solo = singleplayer, so it is an option.

I'm talking of solo play heists for Online ofc...