2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is There A Way To Get The Stuff Back?

Tegan

Go to solution Solved by Ai®a©ob®a,

Hi. Recently, I was banned on PSN for an inappropriate online ID, and they switched the name for me, but wiped my online progress and such. I made a new character already on my PS4, and I can't buy a blista compact. I did complete story mode on the PS3 on my old account (which I'm still technically on) so can I just go into GTA on my PS3 and it'll act as if I've been there the whole time? Or will I need to make ANOTHER Character and transfer? Really hoping it's the former. :/

Ai®a©ob®a

Hi. Recently, I was banned on PSN for an inappropriate online ID, and they switched the name for me, but wiped my online progress and such. I made a new character already on my PS4, and I can't buy a blista compact. I did complete story mode on the PS3 on my old account (which I'm still technically on) so can I just go into GTA on my PS3 and it'll act as if I've been there the whole time? Or will I need to make ANOTHER Character and transfer? Really hoping it's the former. :/

You can only tranfer once per PS3 account, So you'll need to make a new account on PS3 and tranfer to PS4 using that same username

Curious what was the username? I've seen some really bad ones but none of them were removed

You can only tranfer once per PS3 account, So you'll need to make a new account on PS3 and tranfer to PS4 using that same username

Curious what was the username? I've seen some really bad ones but none of them were removed

I know you can only transfer once, but I'm using the same account on my PS3 AND PS4. Can I simply load into story mode and get the bonuses that way? Or am I screwed?

Also, it was Gingerfaptv. Apparently some part of that is offensive. Wasn't even mine originally, was my ex's.

• Solution
Ai®a©ob®a

I know you can only transfer once, but I'm using the same account on my PS3 AND PS4. Can I simply load into story mode and get the bonuses that way? Or am I screwed?

Also, it was Gingerfaptv. Apparently some part of that is offensive. Wasn't even mine originally, was my ex's.

If it's a brand new account you'll get the bonus but you'll have to start a new account on PS3.

But with your situation it could be difference as you usually can't change username on PS so go to RSC and link the new username sign in with that username on PS3 play for a bit and then sign into PS4 and see if that gives you the bonus otherwise you'll need to start a brand new account.

If it's a brand new account you'll get the bonus but you'll have to start a new account on PS3.

But with your situation it could be difference as you usually can't change username on PS so go to RSC and link the new username sign in with that username on PS3 play for a bit and then sign into PS4 and see if that gives you the bonus otherwise you'll need to start a brand new account.

You, my friend, are a beautiful, beautiful human being. Thank you so much for the quick reply!

• Like 1