2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Creator Rebellion

stronktank

EDIT: Update: http://gyazo.com/7c55949e15fc10d65867593e8dfe0bb8

Search 'Creator Rebellion YouTube' on google.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=creatorsunite&src=typd

https://twitter.com/search?q=fixthecreator&src=typd

https://twitter.com/search?q=GTAnonymous&src=typd

https://tweetreach.com/reports/14190277

YouTubers that already joined, video's listed below, with hopefully more to follow.

Crews that are considered as part of the creator community were also contacted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hsi0L4EI8k

A CREATOR REBELLION is rising TODAY, 18th OF JUNE, and started at 5 PM BST. We consider you as a part of the creator community and would like to ask you for your support.

The MIME PLASTIC FACE mask represents the rebellion and we would like everyone in support to WEAR ON THE 18th.

GOALS

- Get any of these bugs fixed: http://gtaforums.com/topic/734116-content-creator-bugs-suggestions-wishlist-v2/
- Get some of these suggestions added: http://gtaforums.com/topic/734116-content-creator-bugs-suggestions-wishlist-v2/
- Get R* to communicate better towards the creator community
- Make R* see the importance of the creator

ACTIONS

- Snapmatic Protest: Take pictures of creations wearing the MIME PLASTIC FACE mask and tag them with #CreatorsUnite & #GTAnonymous. (examples: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/snapmatic/popular/tagged/creatorsunite)

- Flood the R* support site with creator tickets ON THE 18th. Pick a few that you support from the wishlist and post them here ON THE 18th: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/topics/200063373-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online

- The goal is to get as many upvotes/followers/comments on this article as possible in one day:

- Flood R* inboxes with creator messages ON THE 18th. Send this to [email protected] ON THE18th:

"Dearest Rockstar Development Team,I am a member of the GTA V Online Creator Community.The Content Creator is an incredible tool which gives myself and many of my fellow creators near limitless freedom to create, play and share. We appreciate the effort involved in developing this tool but we are growing frustrated with the many significant issues, of which some are game-breaking for the creator community that occur after each patch/update.The communication towards the creator community has been lacking since day one (1.5+ years ago), as we still are unaware of the reason behind the many restrictions (f.e. lack of DLC weapons and restriction of airports and interiors). Why are the R* verified jobs so random and not on a monthly basis? Will the stacking/switch-glitch and the current checkpoint issue be resolved - and when? Will the creator have any major updates in the future?Sincerely,a member of the creator community"

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

#CREATORSUNITE

Edited by stronktank

Damned_Hitman

:r*: What do we want? CREATOR FIX

:r*: When do we want it? NOW

:r*: When will we get it? SOON

:facedesk:

• Like 3

Right there with you stronk. I'm among the people who don't understand why R* would add content to a broken game. All for fixes first. #CreatorsUnite #FixesFirst :angry:

P.S. Also, one of my oldest peeves is that GTA Races have parachutes available and they have never worked (since day one). I would like to have them actually function for parkours and such. (They are place-able as weapons, can be picked up, but do not attach)

Edited by hyperkane

handcuff_charlie

You should focus on youtubers who have a regular connection with developers who have actual sway within R* North. Not just the marketing interns who are getting paid $14/hr and given token "community outreach" projects just to keep them busy.

You get through to the right youtuber, and you won't need to bother with any of this silliness. One person can get it done

• Like 2

sleepwalk1980

You should focus on youtubers who have a regular connection with developers who have actual sway within R* North. Not just the marketing interns who are getting paid $14/hr and given token "community outreach" projects just to keep them busy.

You get through to the right youtuber, and you won't need to bother with any of this silliness. One person can get it done

Does anyone have any names/channels of prominent youtubers?

Also is this still a thing - I missed it yesterday.

Edited by sleepwalk1980

InactiveNew

Word from the grapevine is that prop switching and other things have been fixed can anyone confirm this?

Edited by UniqueAsh

handcuff_charlie

I prop switched the day of the patch. Some can be switched and others cant now and sometimes a prop drops and you cant edit it or delete it.

They never took anything away, the patch just introduced a new set of bugs that affect the creator in new ways and everyone is acting like this is something that hasn't been going on for way over a year now with every single update.

​Charlie, you really think this rebellion is about the last update? It's just a trigger that could get the big youtubers to support us. It's because R* didn't communicate towards the creator community since the 24th of november (when they promised us props for air races and a parachute creator). They keep featuring created content without ever mentioning the broken state of the creator.

Anyway, it's more than just those two glitches that got this rebellion to rise.

we want invincibility to be optional in capture creator!

Yes! I want to be able to test my respawn points seeing as they are so freaking wonky, rather than having to gather people together to test only to be annoyed because the respawns have completely ruined the job! :-(

http://rsg.ms/bd232b7 Our good friend Zorvaine organized some great photos to help further our cause for a creator update! Like and share across all platforms, together we remain united

• Like 2

I just found this thread and I support the cause. I recently encountered the checkpoint bug while I was making a race. It's an annoying bug that I hope Rockstar will fix soon. The content creator is one of the best things that Rockstar has ever added into one of their games out of all of their games thus far and I hope that they fix the bugs that plague it and also expand onto the creator. I would LOVE it if Rockstar gave us the ability to make our own triathalons. So far, we haven't been giving the ability to do so.

Yes! I want to be able to test my respawn points seeing as they are so freaking wonky, rather than having to gather people together to test only to be annoyed because the respawns have completely ruined the job! :-(

I wish they would do something but the last i heard from them is that they would take the suggestion into consideration which that was five months ago or longer when I asked them, those puppets don't give a damn.

• 3 weeks later...
stronktank

The last newswire post finally includes some communication towards the creator community,...

Hope they keep their word, and don't keep us wait forever. With this update they just fixed what they broke with IGG1. And threw us a bone by opening up the airports. But there is hope,...

Amongst these items by popular demand will be the ability for creators to make custom Jobs at the Los Santos International Airport and the Fort Zancudo Military Base for the first time. We can’t wait to see what the Creator community cooks up in those previously off-limits areas. We’ve received lots of other fantastic feedback to the official GTA Online feedback inbox from the Creator community about features they’d like to see. One such update that we are currently working on for a next update is a new feature to enable creators to properly stack props, adding proper support for that highly-requested feature powering super fun mega-ramps, loops and parkour courses – please stay tuned for more information on that. Thanks again to the entire Creator community for their amazing, innovative work and very detailed feedback – we encourage all players to please continue sending your wishlists and suggestions to[email protected] as it is of invaluable help in informing positive fixes, tweaks and other updates to the game.

Edited by stronktank