3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Weird stuff

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Anything weird happen during recent gameplay?

I have a few - I was switching camera positions while flying helicopter and I saw the back interior of the Maverick. It showed Niko at the controls and the interior was just a black cylinder.

I went into the internet cafe in Northwood with smg drawn and some ped wearing a yellow suit and hat said something like"Don't be coming in here with guns" I walked outside to my cat and the biatch came up and starts trying to fight me. I've never had that happen before.

After I pulled over the laundry van in that mission for Vlad Hung Out to Dry, when the cutscene ended, Niko was standing in the middle of the road and a car came flying up and smashed Niko running him over and killed him!

In the mission Diamonds are a Girl's best friend, there was one enemy stuck in a fence down on the ground, he was just running around in circles, Packie was trying to aim at him and was doing little circle motions with his gun as the guy ran in circles!

So anything weird happened on IV lately? Let us know here!

Algonquin Assassin

Sometimes I play GTA IV for a couple of hours and Roman doesn't call me to go bowling. :O

I thought he and other friends call "every 5 minutes"? Weird. Very weird.

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

PhillBellic

Sometimes I play GTA IV for a couple of hours and Roman doesn't call me to go bowling. :O

Woah. Your Game must be broken. :O

• Like 3

Payne Killer

^lol

I had been shot to death by a cop for no reason, I didn't even have a wanted level.

Hate to be that guy, but where did the bowling meme come from? Roman rarely, and i mean almost never, calls to go bowling. Drinking or strip clubs are his favorites, with shows and eating up there as well. Dwayne is the guy who loves bowling.

• Like 1

PhillBellic

Hate to be that guy, but where did the bowling meme come from? Roman rarely, and i mean almost never, calls to go bowling. Drinking or strip clubs are his favorites, with shows and eating up there as well. Dwayne is the guy who loves bowling.

Same here. Eating, and Drinking were his favourites. :)

The Ghost 206

Oh man i got a bunch but ill narrow them down

1.Gang members spawning in wrong territory

2.Police helicopters hovering over me with no wanted level

3.gunshops will say there closed without me being wanted

Homicidal Hipster

Yeah I've seen Russian gangsters spawn in the firefly projects before. And that's the Hustlers territory.

PhillBellic

How about the Beating Heart inside the Statue of Happiness? That's a pretty weird thing in this Game. :)

Edited by PhillBellic

The Dedito Gae

...I walked outside to my cat and the biatch came up and starts trying to fight me...

please,post like a white man.

:|

there's a glitch where transit will spawn from a junkyard, you can see it in heli, the street is cut over there.

i found a little boat full of boxes north of Francis Airport, it creeps me out for some reason.

Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 2

PhillBellic

i found a little boat full of boxes north of Francis Airport, it creeps me out for some reason.

Why would that Barge creep you out? It's awesome. :D

Homicidal Hipster

When peds get the wrong voice. For example I picked up a taxi fare once, and the guy looked like a mean motherf*cker. Tattoos, a goatee, all that. And when he got into the car he said in the most flamboyant voice I've ever heard

" let's go I'm getting old over hear"

• Like 3

The Dedito Gae

Why would that Barge creep you out? It's awesome. :D

i don't know, it's a barge transporting carboard boxes, i wonder what is inside, it's also a weird sight some innocent cardboard boxes next to an infinite ocean.

maybe is the ocean rhat creeps me out

OT:the other day i found a female cab driver, she didn't said anything.

she just had a grin on her face...

Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 2

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I grabbed a taxi and drove away and there was an old woman ped in the back and she said "Do you know who I am? I am a very wealthy lady you know." It freaked me out because I've never heard that dialogue before.

Edited by AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Payne Killer

Some Male NPC's will scream like Females.

I mean no offence to anyone. Those screams come from homosexual NPC's. R* humour.
  • Like 2

PhillBellic

Some Male NPC's will scream like Females.

I mean no offence to anyone. Those screams come from homosexual NPC's. R* humour.

And some of the 'Park Joggers' as well.

• Like 1

I was walking at night through Hove Beach. and suddenly heard a loud ruckus, i followed the sound and saw a russian guy yelling insults and shooting a dude on the ground with an AK. it was weird cause i didnt regonize any of the guys models, and peds never carry AK's. even gang members. This was prior to installing the trainer, and i never have mods in my game.

Also rarley, not really weird but Niko or Johnny will say something after exiting the gun shop. it only happened once for me (each). and i've played both games tons of times.

Edited by Majestic81
  • Like 2

...I walked outside to my cat and the biatch came up and starts trying to fight me...

there's a glitch where transit will spawn from a junkyard, you can see it in heli, the street is cut over there.

Stunt jump onto it, the boxes slow you down.

• Like 1

PhillBellic

Stunt jump onto it, the boxes slow you down.

• Like 1

Homicidal Hipster

It's strange when you randomly knock out somebody in one punch, it happened to me just then when I was doing cherise's random encounter. As soon as Niko said " you won't think this is so funny when your the one crying like a bitch" bang, a one hit KO. Those KO's seem to happen out of the blue, I still haven't quite figured out what triggers them, it happens sometimes with the headbutt as well.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I had a weird moment in Harbouring A Grudge, normally there's meant to be a car that chases the truck back to the lockup, but on this occasion there's no cars chasing. Easy as!

• 2 weeks later...
Shadowfennekin

Walked out of the 69th diner at Hove Beach after eating to restore my health some Russians just started shooting at me. Wasn't even near any of them or had a gun out, I just walked out and they started shooting.

I'll probably post more later since I'm playing through IV, TLAD, and TBoGT simultaneously for the first time

Niko Montana

When peds get the wrong voice. For example I picked up a taxi fare once, and the guy looked like a mean motherf*cker. Tattoos, a goatee, all that. And when he got into the car he said in the most flamboyant voice I've ever heard

" let's go I'm getting old over hear"

That probably might have been intentional, but cool nonetheless.

cryptorelic

Sometimes, out of nowhere, a guy burning is leaving his car, shortly after, the car is blowing up.

Edited by Florz

Also rarley, not really weird but Niko or Johnny will say something after exiting the gun shop. it only happened once for me (each). and i've played both games tons of times.

I kept walking in and out of a gun shop and Niko would respond to the dealer and say something about himself just purchasing firearms. Haven't played TLAD in a while, but I would never go in the gun shop when I could just get unique guns delivered in a van, instead.

Edited by GTA_dog

Shadowfennekin

Went on a laundromat/internet cafe robbing spree, Niko never once commented on stealing. Later in the middle of the now 5 star chase he says "forgive me" right as I kill a cop!

Later on, I start a cutscene and while Playboy's talking Niko just interrupts with "forgive me"

It came from how catchy it is, like his famous, "BEG AMEERICAN TEETEES!"

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I think if you get his like stat up to 100% they leave you alone for longer and same thing applies with the other friends. I remember getting Dwayne up to 100% by the time I finished Truck Hustle. I didn't hear from Dwayne again until after I finished the whole game.