3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Am I the only one?

beats_BY_CHRIS

beats_BY_CHRIS

Am I the only one that feels the aiming mechanics have changed since the recent update??

Frankiepies

Nope, always has been the same. Free aim or Assisted *Cough* NOOB *Cough* aiming. Drive-by mechanics you can either hold fire button or hold the aim button and press the fire.

beats_BY_CHRIS

Nope, always has been the same. Free aim or Assisted *Cough* NOOB *Cough* aiming. Drive-by mechanics you can either hold fire button or hold the aim button and press the fire.

Dont think so, auto aim has changed as now i believe it doesnt work at close range for some reason. And assisted aim isnt for noobs, plenty of people use it, if you get killed all the time by it chances are thats why you say its nooby.

SMFtwstdHICK

Holy f*ck you're cool...

Cough "bullsh*t" Cough....

• Like 2

-__- why do some people feel the need to tell everybody their disdain for something that is optional? Like seriously it's option, aim assist is an option, yeah freedom of speech and it's the internet but i see this sh*t in different places like reddit, why should you care if people use aim assist? It's just a game who cares who uses what to play, like let's say for example a PC gamer likes to use a controller instead of a KB mouse, now a KB mouse is better mainly the mouse because it's more precise but hey this one PC gamer just doesn't like to use it so he uses a controller, why should any other PC gamer give a sh*t if he uses a controller? It's all about preferences.

beats_BY_CHRIS

-__- why do some people feel the need to tell everybody their disdain for something that is optional? Like seriously it's option, aim assist is an option, yeah freedom of speech and it's the internet but i see this sh*t in different places like reddit, why should you care if people use aim assist? It's just a game who cares who uses what to play, like let's say for example a PC gamer likes to use a controller instead of a KB mouse, now a KB mouse is better mainly the mouse because it's more precise but hey this one PC gamer just doesn't like to use it so he uses a controller, why should any other PC gamer give a sh*t if he uses a controller? It's all about preferences.

The only thing I find extremely nooby is people that feel the need to use a tank to protect themselves. But the free aim and assisted,I feel the assisted has changed ever since the update for some reason

Señor_Fisto

Dont think so, auto aim has changed as now i believe it doesnt work at close range for some reason. And assisted aim isnt for noobs, plenty of people use it, if you get killed all the time by it chances are thats why you say its nooby.

It's called auto aim. You don't have to aim. Hence the name.

The only thing I find extremely nooby is people that feel the need to use a tank to protect themselves. But the free aim and assisted,I feel the assisted has changed ever since the update for some reason I never noticed anything different since the update, but you know what I find strange? The fact that the AP pistol (any pistol for that matter) has almost the same amount of range as an assault rifle, almost makes the rifles kinda pointless, almost pointless idk just a weird observation I think they should tone down the range on the pistols tbh.

beats_BY_CHRIS

It's called auto aim. You don't have to aim. Hence the name.

OH my god! no sh*t! well done sherlock!, I knew that, my complaint is that it feels the not have to aiming thing not working anymore

Señor_Fisto

First of all, to answer your question: Yes, it seems like they slightly reduced the auto lock range to the point where they absolutely HAVE to be on screen to lock on to them now.

Secondly, if this minor change is actually an issue to you in gameplay, then holy sh*t dude, just buy a buzzard/savage.

Edited by Señor_Fisto

beats_BY_CHRIS

lready have one, and its an issue because it really didnt need changed what so ever