Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,218 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

danevans364

The Elite Challenges Grand Leaderboard v2

ThitiyaNirvana

Forgot that we completed act 1 with 3 players last year. Team Raccoon Elite Buttons: Dr-Georges, Nerfgoth and ThitiyaNirvana time 4:57*

Edited by ThitiyaNirvana

mvp654

Act I: The Data Breaches - 02:55 (PC) 2 player

R.E.V.E.N.A.N.T, NeroNero.

We were only use the mouse and keyboard.(pad x. auto targeting x)

we didn t use the snack windows open

ifell sad bacause i coul not reduce the time due to bug

danevans364

Leaderboards updated, nice time guys!

times are starting to look impressive now :)

Taimoor15

ACT 3

3 PLAYER

TIME: 17:41 R* 🤟

TEAM:

Taimoor-s16

Bigraf3

xXchris-_-90Xx

Taimoor-s16 POV😄

https://youtu.be/FMbPN9Ro8iA

xXChris-_-90Xx POV😊

https://youtu.be/S6VcJViRWww

Bigraf3 POV🤗

Edited by Taimoor15

danevans364

ACT 3

3 PLAYER

TIME: 17:41 R*

TEAM:

Taimoor-s16

Bigraf3

xXchris-_-90Xx

Taimoor-s16 POV

https://youtu.be/FMbPN9Ro8iA

xXChris-_-90Xx POV

https://youtu.be/S6VcJViRWww

Bigraf3 POV

Nice Job guys!

(Leaderboards Updated) :)

Dr-Georges

Act 1 / 3 players: The Data Breaches with Tiger T and Shotgun Smith. Thx buddies

Edited by Dr-Georges

ThitiyaNirvana

Did fleeca with juinior_brum2 long time ago. Just realised now that it's a tied 5th place on PS4 leaderboard.

Taimoor15

ACT 3

4 Player

Time 16:33

Team

Taimoor-s16

Bigraf3

Easy-d-7

xXchris-_-90Xx

POV 😊

Cah1976

Act 3 - Elite Challenge 18:25 - 3 players

Team: P5YCH0T1KA (aka Cah-_-1976), juinior_brum2, DEATH_LOW_END

Time: 18:25

Console: PS4

Cah1976

Act 3 - Elite Challenge 18:07 - 3 players

Team: Paradise_Nox (aka Cah-_-1976), juinior_brum2, RafaelCarlos12

Time: 18:07

Cah1976

Act 3 - Elite Challenge 17:27 - 3 players

Team: Paradise_Nox (aka Cah-_-1976), juinior_brum2, alemaao_alan

Time: 17:27

Cah1976

Act 3 - Elite Challenge 16:48 - 4 players

Team: P5YCH0T1KA (aka Cah-_-1976), juinior_brum2, alemaao_alan, RafaelCarlos12

Time: 16:48

geligeli

Is fast RPG/Homing Launcher glitch usually used in PVP allowed for the leaderboard?

Because really, there isn't anyone using it except in a few new member's uploads, and it's pretty broken in the sense of firepower.

If it is allowed, I guess everybody on this leader board is going to practice it.

Edited by geligeli

Easy-D-

Is fast RPG/Homing Launcher glitch usually used in PVP allowed for the leaderboard?

Because really, there isn't anyone using it except in a few new member's uploads, and it's pretty broken in the sense of firepower.

If it is allowed, I guess everybody on this leader board is going to practice it.

I don't know what it is, but if it is a glitch i'm pretty sure times containing it won't be permitted, glitching on wr's is a no no

danevans364

I don't know what it is, but if it is a glitch i'm pretty sure times containing it won't be permitted, glitching on wr's is a no no

All it is, is if you are using rpg than change weapon on weapon wheel and then switch back to rpg/ homing launcher than you don't have to keep reloading weapon.

Taimoor15

ACT 3! PS4🤟

3 Player!

Time: 16:21 R*

Team:

Taimoor-s16

Bigraf3

xXchris-_-90Xx

POV!😎

geligeli

All it is, is if you are using rpg than change weapon on weapon wheel and then switch back to rpg/ homing launcher than you don't have to keep reloading weapon.

Yep, exactly. So are you planning to take those glitched world record entries off? I can show you the time stamps in videos and corresponding entries where those glitches are played out.

Edited by geligeli

danevans364

Yep, exactly. So are you planning to take those glitched world record entries off? I can show you the time stamps in videos and corresponding entries where those glitches are played out.Not thinking of doing anything about it :)

geligeli

Yep, exactly. So are you planning to take those glitched world record entries off? I can show you the time stamps in videos and corresponding entries where those glitches are played out.Not thinking of doing anything about it :)

Alright, I guess that's a good way of improving a lot of WRs, I will spread the word, also would you mind posting this as a part of rule saying this glitch is allowed?

danevans364

Alright, I guess that's a good way of improving a lot of WRs, I will spread the word, also would you mind posting this as a part of rule saying this glitch is allowed?On pc you can set up a number for each weapon on weapon wheel so it's very easy to do. If I remove runs for people switching weapons it could become complicated. Also we allow people spawning into vehicles like on fleeca and for helis, which was set in stone before I took over, so I think this is ok for leaderboards, if I didn't I wouldn't of added them to leaderboards. Edited by danevans364

geligeli

Yep, exactly. So are you planning to take those glitched world record entries off? I can show you the time stamps in videos and corresponding entries where those glitches are played out.
Not thinking of doing anything about it :)

Alright, I guess that's a good way of improving a lot of WRs, I will spread the word, also would you mind posting this as a part of rule saying this glitch is allowed?On pc you can set up a number for each weapon on weapon wheel so it's very easy to do. If I remove runs for people switching weapons it could become complicated. Also we allow people spawning into vehicles like on fleeca and for helis, which was set in stone before I took over, so I think this is ok for leaderboards, if I didn't I wouldn't of added them to leaderboards.

good to know.

Easy-D-

Lol, that's not a glitch

arminarlert

the rpg thing is a pc thing , i don´t use it myself coz i just dont like it , i ve tired it with controller for testing , the diff is huge , its unfair for the console players , pc has numbers which is an other way to directly choose the weapon u want without going thru the wheels ..... the fleeca and heli tp are the same in both platforms so np here ... and this is one of the reason new heists are meh ,( except maybe for act 2 and good job for console players on their decent time and strategy ^^) , people just rush using whatever method , no need to be smart or find a decent strategy to get a decent time , but thats just my opinion

arminarlert

anyway back to real business :D it was finally time to go back to humane labs which got improved and hopefully it will get even better in the incoming days ^^
team :
madebyWITT
LKM-fi
myst43
arminarlert6

time : 08m25s *

armin (pilot pov ) :

myst43 (ground pov ) :

LKM (ground pov )
t.b.u
WITT (gunner pov )
Edited by arminarlert

arminarlert

and also we almost beat it the run after with dewwork on his first run on pc ^^ if not that unlucky landing :/
team :
arminarlert6
madebyWITT
dewwork
myst43
time : 08m35s

Edited by arminarlert

DewWork

Lol, that's not a glitch

Yea, weapon switching has been in the game since it was released on ps3. its not really a "glitch" even single player speedrunners use it to their advantage.

Edited by iDewWork

Easy-D-

anyway back to real business :D it was finally time to go back to humane labs which got improved and hopefully it will get even better in the incoming days ^^

team :

madebyWITT

LKM-fi

myst43

arminarlert6

armin (pilot pov ) :

myst43 (ground pov ) :

LKM (ground pov )

t.b.u

WITT (gunner pov )

Nice job :) You lose a bit of time on ride and flight too, i guess no-one's told you, but there are settings for the drag that make it ride better, flight's 103 n Valkyrie starts up quicker n accelerates noticeably a fair bit faster, lol that landing too :D you'll get quicker no doubt WITT needs to get much better on pilot, you hit that lip before end check point on PS4 no way you're getting the flash, pretty hilarious you can get away with that on PC, watching that you should be able to get 210 taking off and a 55 flight, trick is to fly just beneath Lab check point and rise into it pulling back as you hit it as it's a faster flight n parachute, there's about 15 seconds you can be quicker right there

Exhaust Stock

Fairing Side vent

Mudguard Vulcan

Tank Sabre

Wheels Bobber

Really hoping now DewWork's on PC we're going to start seeing some times from PC that are approaching the best times possible, allowing maybe 4 or 5 seconds given it's difficult for absolutely everything to go perfect on any given WR

That's the bug bear for many PS4 players with PC on PS4 most WR's are very close to the best possible time for it's running speed, on PC they can still be much quicker

Edited by Easy-D-

arminarlert

team :

madebyWITT

LKM-fi

myst43

arminarlert6

armin (pilot pov ) :

myst43 (ground pov ) :

LKM (ground pov )

t.b.u

WITT (gunner pov )

Nice job :) You lose a bit of time on ride and flight too, i guess no-one's told you, but there are settings for the drag that make it ride better, flight's 103 n Valkyrie starts up quicker n accelerates noticeably a fair bit faster, lol that landing too :D you'll get quicker no doubt WITT needs to get much better on pilot, you hit that lip before end check point on PS4 no way you're getting the flash, pretty hilarious you can get away with that on PC, watching that you should be able to get 210 taking off and a 55 flight, trick is to fly just beneath Lab check point and rise into it pulling back as you hit it as it's a faster flight n parachute, there's about 15 seconds you can be quicker right there

Exhaust Stock

Fairing Side vent

Mudguard Vulcan

Tank Sabre

Wheels Bobber

Really hoping now DewWork's on PC we're going to start seeing some times from PC that are approaching the best times possible, allowing maybe 4 or 5 seconds given it's difficult for absolutely everything to go perfect on any given WR

That's the bug bear for many PS4 players with PC on PS4 most WR's are very close to the best possible time for it's running speed, on PC they can still be much quicker

i keep asking myself this : why ? why such a wise and talented player like yourself don´t apply this tips and tricks ?, i mean how could such a decent strategist like you sir always fall behind in the leaderboard with such a LARGE gab :O ? how could such noobs like GEHT players dominate this thread for years when players like you are here :O ? guess it is what it is , PCs are way too powerful :/ and i agree on all what you said , i mean how could man not agree with such a friendly lovely person , who never whine like infant , who never ever complains about his console , and more importantly who is NEVER .and i insist . ´´ salty ´´ ,

ps `: git gut ;) and stop being a cancer to the thread plz :p

ThitiyaNirvana

4 noobs doing act 1<3: JimmyBandicoot, Abssamra, Bvios and ThitiyaNirvana 3:43

Easy-D-

i keep asking myself this : why ? why such a wise and talented player like yourself don´t apply this tips and tricks ?, i mean how could such a decent strategist like you sir always fall behind in the leaderboard with such a LARGE gab :O ? how could such noobs like GEHT players dominate this thread for years when players like you are here :O ? guess it is what it is , PCs are way too powerful :/ and i agree on all what you said , i mean how could man not agree with such a friendly lovely person , who never whine like infant , who never ever complains about his console , and more importantly who is NEVER .and i insist . ´´ salty ´´ ,

ps `: git gut ;) and stop being a cancer to the thread plz :p

We're top of most leaderboards, if you're talking about combined boards, they're a complete farce :) Toxic (Dan Evans) was in my party not long ago, he was speaking about his testing vehicles on PC and PS4 as he has both, an example, over the length of Series A drive the Insurgent was a whole 6 seconds faster on PC the faster vehicles like the Vigilante and Drag have greater advantages, i think you geet upset because i call you out on average PC records, you SHOULD be taking of at 208 on Humane Labs on PC, you're a whole 6 seconds down on the best possible PC ride, 103 flight is poor even on PS4 on which 58 is the best, anything over 55 on PC is really poor, just average times as of yet on PC i'm afraid, you just get upset because you know it :D

Also, you've got me very wrong, when you start posting runs that are near the best that can be achieved on PC i'll be the first to congratulate and applaud you. Not sure why you keep harping on about combined leaderboards, they mean nothing to me, you don't have a better record on anything than me as you've not done it on PS4, there are only console world records and pc world records, to merge the 2 when one is a 1000cc bike and the other 500cc is an act of lunacy

Most PS4 records posted are 4-8 seconds down on the best time that could possibly be achieved, with the console players pushing the limits, i'm afraid most PC records are 15-40 seconds down on the best time that could possibly be achieved , you really must try harder, push the limits, not just take the "oh that'll do" approach :D i mean get real, you're 14 seconds down on the best time that could possibly be achieved on humane before you even parachute

Edited by Easy-D-