2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Should Vigilante,Firefighter & Paramedic return to V ?

beretta-gt88

Should Vigilante,Firefighter & Paramedic return to V ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote yes or no

• Yes I miss them!
    • No
  2. 2. What is your favorite?

• Vigilante
    • Firefighter
    • Paramedic

beretta-gt88

Vote yes or no and why you think they should return or how much you like them. I miss them all

Edited by beretta-gt88

PhillBellic

I would like their return. I would however prefer they return in the Style that GTA IV Revamped the Vigilante Activity. :)

Definitely return !

Off-Topic: is it possible to make a poll with an IOS device?

Edited by SuperGTFan

Algonquin Assassin

I'd only like for vigilante missions to come back. The ambulance and firefighting missions are tedious and make no sense IMO.

Atleast the vigilante missions have potential for creativity. I can only save peds, drive to the hospital, save more rinse and repeat and fight fires over and over so many times before it starts to put me to sleep.

That's why I rarely touched them in the 3D era GTAs and had no objections of their absense in GTA IV.

• Like 4

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

PhillBellic

I'd only like for vigilante missions to come back. The ambulance and firefighting missions are tedious and make no sense IMO.

Atleast the vigilante missions have potential for creativity. I can only save peds, drive to the hospital, save more rinse and repeat and fight fires over and over before it starts to put me to sleep.

That's why I rarely touched them in the 3D era GTA and had no objections of their absense in GTA IV.

How about if each activity was not Compulsory? Would that suit you? :)

Yes. All 3 of them!

inb4 : But it doesn't fit with the sh*tty narrative and boring realism, bro.???

• Like 1

Dangerous and sad

Not a fan of these things tbh, but it wouldn't be any harm adding it in. One more criminal activity in the game,

Algonquin Assassin

Technically none of them have ever been compulsory, but I would rather burglary, exotic export, drug dealing missions etc to come back before the boring ambulance and firefighting missions.

PhillBellic

Technically none of them have ever been compulsory, but I would rather burglary, exotic export, drug dealing missions etc to come back before the boring ambulance and firefighting missions.

Fair enough. If they returned to the Game in addition to Burglary, Exotic Exports, Drug Dealing Missions etc, then what? For me, that would be great. :)

• Like 1

I don't really care for the paramedic/ firefighter missions, but I would like the vigilante one's to return. It would be great fun hunting down Ballas, vagos and giving them sweet, sweet justice. and imagine calling for backup in this game, those robocops would sure be helpful.

• Like 1

Algonquin Assassin

I don't really care for the paramedic/ firefighter missions, but I would like the vigilante one's to return. It would be great fun hunting down Ballas, vagos and giving them sweet, sweet justice. and imagine calling for backup in this game, those robocops would sure be helpful.

Also it would give a good reason to wear the cop outfits Michael and Trevor obtain for role playing.

That was always fun in VC with Tommy in his cop outfit doing vigilante missions.

• Like 2

PhillBellic

Also it would give a good reason to wear the cop outfits Michael and Trevor obtain for role playing.

That was always fun in VC with Tommy in his cop outfit doing vigilante missions.

Not to forget about a CJ as well. ;)

• Like 1

Not to forget about a CJ as well. ;) it would be awesome getting M and T together in Police uniforms and a LSPD patrol car and doing some vigilante work. Interrupting drug deals, attacking gang hideouts, and maybe even pursuing cars in that helicopter from the mission eye in the sky. It'd be hours of fun.
  • Like 1

PhillBellic

Not to forget about a CJ as well. ;)
it would be awesome getting M and T together in Police uniforms and a LSPD patrol car and doing some vigilante work. Interrupting drug deals, attacking gang hideouts, and maybe even pursuing cars in that helicopter from the mission eye in the sky. It'd be hours of fun.

Sure would be. Also, wearing the SAHP, and/or LSPD Uniforms could have Disabled any Wanted Level Attainment for the duration of said Activity. :)

• Like 2

beretta-gt88

I think if they come back then those missions should be more realistic like Firefighter should let us put out car fires at a automobile accident or put out building fires and go in and rescue npcs Paramedic arrive at a cop shootout and use shock paddles to bring npcs back to life or if the injury is serious take them to the hospital and of course Vigilante simular to IV and let npc cops get in the car with the player and call for back up or even FIB, swat ,spike strips road blocks

Edited by beretta-gt88

Shadowfennekin

Just gibe me Vigilante and I'll be good.

Burglary would be fun too.

• Like 1

Burglary would be an awesome activity for Franklin and Lamar.

• Like 3

Dangerous and sad

Repooing, drug dealing, drug wars for F. Attacking gang hideouts, ambushing deals involving guns( gun wars) as trevor. And I'm retry happy with micheals criminal activities. Maybe allow us to rob those small time fleeca banks.

• Like 3

The ambulance missions are just like the taxi missions which are clones of tow trucking (2nd worst minigame in gta history next to yoga), Pimping missions were different b/c once in a while you'd have to kill a customer once in a while. Firetrucking I wouldn't mind since there is an element of action to it but hopefully more fleshed out. Vigilante for sure needs to come back, home burglary should be obvious. What grinds my gears is these are obvious things to put in a crime game, let alone a gta game. But apparantly all of R* market research says up single players want to take pictures and drive around to appreciate the scenery and graphics (When in reality we want to f*ck sh*t up w/o 12 yr old racists using mommy and daddy's credit card).

The Green Sabre

Seeing as how V is in desperate need of activities, particularly illegal ones, of course. They should've been there from the beginning.

Paramedic feels like the taxi missions, only with all the destinations being the same. Also they should be able to fit in more than three people at a time, there's more than enough room for like two or three more people.

Not surprised to find how quickly people just could get into brushing things ( like paramedic ) aside, picturing something as not crime related or tedious, etc.

No thoughts around for things to be changed and visualize just how paramedic could be as effective as a crime based activity, just like we got vigilante interestingly different to play in IV over its 3D format.

There are a number of cases to be found where ambulances are known to be used for many types of smuggling activities. There is an asset mission in Vice city where you sell drugs disguised as ice creams.

In a similar fashion, if R* gets back to its 3D era roots of creative thinking and say, "f*ck off, whether realistic or not", then I can easily imagine players used paramedics to drive, keeping its dirty motives hidden from the cops disguised as an ambulance and attract the civilians on setting up a chain of illegally run distribution business, or something else involving other criminal activities' like smuggling, etc.

All the while risking being caught and other random,things of challenges to carry out the operation successfully within time specified with each increasingly difficult and complex levels to play.

• Like 1

A lot of things should have returned to V.

V was the most sterile GTA of them all.

thafablifee46

haha i used to dress frank michael and trevor up as undercover detectives and drive around to all the gang hideouts and wipe them out , i had this suggestion for a while ! After iv viligante , of course it should have been have returned !

as for paramedics and firefighters, i dont really mind them. they should have about 2 different scenarios such as the fire is already is already ablaze and you have to use the truck to take it out and the second scenario is you are equipped with the fire extingusher and have to go take it out by foot. For paramedic , you should have the missions where you drive the victim to the hospital and the second being you have to use the defilb to bring someone back to life

• Like 2

Who are the two imbeciles that voted No!? I demand whomever they are to be brought up before me!

Edited by SuperGTFan

PhillBellic

Who is the imbecile that voted No!? I demand whomever they are to be brought up before me!

I am curious about that Poster as well. I'd like to hear their explanation about their choice. :)

Atleast the vigilante missions have potential for creativity. I can only save peds, drive to the hospital, save more rinse and repeat and fight fires over and over so many times before it starts to put me to sleep.

That's why I rarely touched them in the 3D era GTAs and had no objections of their absense in GTA IV.

Exactly, that's why I actually like V's towing missions more than the paramedic and firefighter missions, because there are different missions like picking up cars from the train tracks which sometimes offers unique dialogue or park offenders who sometimes start shooting at you.

I wouldn't mind paramedic and firefighter missions to return but they would need to make them similar to the towing missions, different missions and some unique dialogue to make them more interesting.

• Like 2