Horizon series | Zero Dawn, Forbidden West

ClaudeSpeed1911

I think Sylens will be a big part of the DLC and the sequel will be set in the forbidden west.

• 1 month later...

Guerilla Games announced a DLC for HZD called "The Frozen Wild". I just saw their announcement, that they posted an hour ago, on their Facebook. It sounds awesome!

It sounds like we might be fighting a metal devil. Anyway it is a day one purchase for me. Good SP content in the same year unlike another company we know of.

The Aloy in the trailer is cheating with that Shield Weaver outfit.

Edited by PatG

My GOTY getting a meaty story DLC? Hell yeah.

Looks like we're getting a new area and new robot enemies. If they could also make human combat more interesting that would be dope.

Ordered this. Can't wait to give it a spin. Don't know how I missed it. From what's been said, it ticks all my boxes, precisely.

• Like 1

Finishing up some chores, about to order some pizza, and will kick Horizon off with an all nighter. I hope it's as good as you say! ;)

So I hit this up for two straight days, and am really enjoying it. The intro was unexpectedly moving, the gameplay and environments immersing, cut scenes were well done, and the customization seems well thought out and weaves the hunting/scavaging in a very balanced measure. I'm not sure that I think the facial animations are better here than the Witcher's, as some of you've said. I think the emotional expressions through the eyes win here, but for the rest of the facial expressions, I believe Witcher is better. The cutscenes and battling transitions seem disjointed. You can tell seamless transitions were not prioritized. The protagonist choice is interesting. While I'm a guy, therefore identifying far more with Geralt, I'm finding that playing as Aloy does add different perspective, which mostly is a good spin, save her sassy attitude sometimes.

I spent most of the two days hunting and gathering. I went from it taking 30 mins to kill four scrappers, to it taking three minutes to killing ten small machines.

Quick Strike

is a must!

I started it on very hard, and the difficulty is perfect. I'm leveled at 13 and just made it to

The Womb of the Mountain

just after

The Proving

. Really looking forward to what this adventure has to offer. It certainly has my attention! :)

Finally finished up with the story this weekend and loved it, loved the setting and concept, loved the progression, absolutely loved Aloy, but the ending has me feeling a little incomplete.

The final boss battle was a lot of fun, lots of noise and destruction and rallying the other friends you made throughout the game to fight by your side was cool. It was also really nice how Aloy was able to get some closure and connect with Elisabet at her "grave" for the final scene, I found that quite emotional hearing her speak about how she'd want her own children to be. Aloy was just a fantastic female protagonist overall, loved her attitude.

I felt it was really abrupt though, even though the mission itself was a good amount of time. I expected some big final speech from Aloy about what she was going to do next but she didn't speak at all, or maybe exchange some words with GAIA at least, and it'd would've been great to see all the machines turn friendly and completely cleansed of the corruption we'd been fighting the whole game, but instead it just goes back to the same game world pre-mission? I still have some things to collect so it'll be nice to go back to the world and get 100%, but it just seemed a bit off.

At least we've got the DLC coming!

DBBoyCnXsAASN2r.jpg

DBfpyuBXYAIKuyi.jpg

• Like 3

There is part of me that respects GG for not even having multiplayer. In this era of microtransactions it is good to see a solid single player experience that is a complete game upon release.

I do wish that the world didn't just reset after you complete the game but it isn't a big deal. I think they did it so people can go back and platinum the game but they should have just let is replay missions instead. Still a great game though and I have a feeling the next game will be like Vice City was to III.

Corndawg93

I have a feeling the next game will be like Vice City was to III.

I hope they skip to San Andreas, Vice City was poop

New Game+ patch released today, which appart from the obvious NG+ mode, also includes some other cool stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

bump

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

bump

bump

Any particular reason why you keep bumping this? I could understand if you had asked a question that went unanswered, or the like, but this makes little sense?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

paul likes this

• 2 weeks later...

basically a full game dlc

if u have a ps4 and dont have this game u need to do bad things to yourself basically

• 1 month later...

Do any of you own the complete edition and have any idea just how the f*ck you unlock all that DLC crap?

Edited by Lazerface

What DLC crap? The actual DLC its self (which you can buy on the store) or in-game stuff in the DLC?

the bonus outfit and weapons are available on vendors after you're allowed to leave the embrace

Yep, found 'em, thanks. I thought the Gamestop outfit and whatnot was in there too though.

Edited by Lazerface

I knew I'd like this game, but boy has it surpassed my expectations.

Such a stunning open world. Sunk around 35 hours in and have around 50% completion. Loving every second of it.

maybe you're just f*cking bad have you thought of that

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.