3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

if you are not going to ready up and participate, leave

slapmyassandcallmejudy

slapmyassandcallmejudy

Out of most setups and heists I've played. There is always that one retard (usually a low level) whose not going to ready up. Forcing the rest of the crew to wait the 5 boring minutes and when we actually start, they either AFK or leave and we get thrown back into freemode. It is so irritating. It is also annoying when they don't ready up because they are too busy playing Barbie with their character. No one cares what you are wearing for this one little setup. R* should reduce the countdown timer or remove the ability to leave during heist/setup sessions but you can leave the lobbies. That way, the only way to leave is to turn off your console or restart the game. Like in Halo 3

If you are not going to play, leave. I came here to earn some quick cash, not to sit and wait for your nonexistent ass

Maybe he's selecting his vehicle, but can't decided which one to pick.

If you're unwilling to wait for a team member, or be rude to them, then you deserve to fail the heist.

I've left many a heist because the others don't understand the concept of teamwork.

• Like 1

onefast96svt

I've never understood why it takes someone so long either. I mean a majority of players here are guys but yet they are more worried about what they are wearing while doing the heist. MY WIFE is the same, she takes forever to get dressed. And picking a car? If you have the armored karma just drive that, period! 4 door, fast, armored, etc. I've never ever seen where driving your suped up Regina or your Bagger made any difference in a heist. If you want to show off your cars get your teammates to go to your garage afterwards. Right now it's heist time, let's get it on!

I came here to earn some quick cash....

Your never gonna earn quick cash playing with randumbs......

You'll make faster cash soling missions with your Buzzard

That's the whole of the countdown timer. The annoying part is when I join a race lobby, and the idiot host starts the race without letting the timer finish. 2 racers isn't going to get you much money.

I just wish R* would put in the ability to "hire" npc's like we do when playing the single player heists. If you're one or two people short, then "hire" some guys from a list.

Trolls have ruined heists and this would solve ALL the problems with it. Damnit R*! Why not have this? As of now, I don't get anywhere NEAR heists because of all the trolldom.

The big question is why cant we solo the simple/easy missions? why REQUIRE 4 ppl? Why not 2ppl, 2 teams for some missions?

Id much rather drive back n forth 4 times fighting guys each bike pickup than wait for 4 idiots.....who take forever to ready up.......leave after failing the mission only twice........then join when i restart. WHY ARE BACK? YOU JUST LEFT? I SAW YOU!!!

I can infiltrate the police station THEN go get the casco myself.....unless im forgetting the stupid reason r* gives, which is stupid and should be changed like the need for 4 people. I can clear the boat myself and dodge the helis all by my self....im a big boy Sure some need 2 teams more than others (one insurgent protects the other, lookout protects guy in the open), but why not 2 ppl team?

Edited by jtet37

the nameless

That's the whole of the countdown timer. The annoying part is when I join a race lobby, and the idiot host starts the race without letting the timer finish. 2 racers isn't going to get you much money.

They do that to reduce the competition and increase the chance of winning, if they can spin one opponent once they pretty much win. Most likely people trying unlock car parts

I've never understood why it takes someone so long either. I mean a majority of players here are guys but yet they are more worried about what they are wearing while doing the heist. MY WIFE is the same, she takes forever to get dressed. And picking a car? If you have the armored karma just drive that, period! 4 door, fast, armored, etc. I've never ever seen where driving your suped up Regina or your Bagger made any difference in a heist. If you want to show off your cars get your teammates to go to your garage afterwards. Right now it's heist time, let's get it on!

What's the rush? I have no problem with people driving a slower car - drive what you like, we're not going for the elite challenge (and if you are trying for that with a bunch of randoms then you're in for a frustrating time). I'm with you on the bagger though - way too many people take a bike to the mission and come off it at least once befor they get there.

O.P - I mentioned this just yesterday somewhere else, the timer is there to prepare for the mission/finale. Go grab your beer or go take a piss before you start. The drive to the objective in the humane raid setups are exhausting by themselves. 5 minutes IS too long, I will grant you that, it should be reduced to about 2, but why is there so much impatience in heists? I join a lot where someone gets on a mic if someone hasn't readied up within 20 seconds saying "yo, come on man, let's go already". I'm sat here thinking "calm down mate, where's the fire". It's as if they're all on red bull or something.