2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

We finally finished Criminal Mastermind yesterday!

Hvitdverg

It's been a while since GTA Online Heists launched back in March, and yes most people have prolly already completed the Criminal Mastermind, but after our failed attempt at Criminal Mastermind back in March

we decided to give it another go.

This is the result, as you can see in the video below we avoid the cops exactly as we did in the first video proving that the strategy does indeed work.

Just thought I'd put this out here, in case somebody wanted to try it out for themselves.

10.000.000 Million dollars sure feels good, and I can't wait to use it in the next update which is prolly going to be expensive as sh*t :p

Edited by Hvitdverg

Nice, I completed it yesterday as well. And no, I don't think most people have done this.

Maya Echo Visari

Can one person still carry all the cash in Pac Standard's finale or did they tweak it so that the technical team can no longer exploit it? I'm asking because I think OP's sub-team are both carrying the deposits.

And I haven't done it.

Edited by SevDoggX

Thanks for posting!!!!! as this challenge was the furthest thing from my to do list as I didnt gravitate to Heists because I was already rich.

But now after watching these videos, I wouldnt mind an extra 10M in my account.

That would put me in the mid 30's and that would be sweeeet.

I remember the first video, good to see you're back. Compared to regular 5 star cops I find the cops easy to avoid in the finale, all the road blocks are scripted and can be bypassed offroad, as long as there's no swat involved there's few cops actually chasing you. Did it a couple nights ago with friends again, we just followed Lester's route loosely until the last scripted Granger roadblock where we all got into the SUV and jumped off the cliff in that.

• Like 2

Can one person still carry all the cash in Pac Standard's finale or did they tweak it so that the technical team can no longer exploit it? I'm asking because I think OP's sub-team are both carrying the deposits.

And I haven't done it.

Yes one person can still carry all of the cash. I did this heist last night and nothing has changed.

nWo_Y2J_2015

It's been a while since GTA Online Heists launched back in March, and yes most people have prolly already completed the Criminal Mastermind, but after our failed attempt at Criminal Mastermind back in March

This is the result, as you can see in the video below we avoid the cops exactly as we did in the first video proving that the strategy does indeed work.

Just thought I'd put this out here, in case somebody wanted to try it out for themselves.

10.000.000 Million dollars sure feels good, and I can't wait to use it in the next update which is prolly going to be expensive as sh*t :p

$10M is cheap, it'll be gone before you know it.

• Like 2

Gonna finish CM tonight. will be good to see that amount of money in my account again. It'll be gone before long though i reckon

• Like 2

I haven't done it yet and probably never will mainly because I'm scared I might f*ck it up or someone else might f*ck it up.

I haven't done it yet and probably never will mainly because I'm scared I might f*ck it up or someone else might f*ck it up.

If someone dies everyone just has to power off immediately. It doesn't save when you do that and you're able to start again

If someone dies everyone just has to power off immediately. It doesn't save when you do that and you're able to start again

Not worth potentially ruining your console.

Not worth potentially ruining your console. nope definitely not worth it.

Gantons Most Wanted

Congratulations dude me and my Crew did it a few weeks ago. If anything it definitely added tp the games replayablity if R* had more team based things like this to aim for the game might not be as stale. The other upside is it definitely a good moral boost and good for team cohesion.

$10M is cheap, it'll be gone before you know it.

You are very right. I'm currently at 5.3 million dollars. But I've perchased everything the game offers that I'm interested in, so hopefully the next update will launch soon !

Ai®a©ob®a

And I haven't done it.

Yes one person can still carry all the cash

• 2 weeks later...