2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

No New Daily objectives?

billiam

I just launched GTA:Online to find that my daily objectives have not refreshed since yesterday. Will I lose my progress for the monthly bonus if I don't get given any new objectives?

I know the feeling. I haven't had a new simeon llst since about Thurs/Fri and now guess what? It's one of my dailies. I'm screwed.

Send a ticket to R* saying that b/c of the glitch, you will miss out on all those rewwards.

You have 24 hrs after you completed your previous daily objectives

So if you finished at 12:00 PM the new objectives will come at 12:00 PM tomorrow

houses were still on sale this morning as well, probably a timer issue.

So if you finished at 12:00 PM the new objectives will come at 12:00 PM tomorrow

I'm in the UK and completed yesterday's challenges at about 10am, it is currently 5:15pm and still no change!

Send a ticket to R* saying that b/c of the glitch, you will miss out on all those rewwards.

I will probably do this if my progress resets (I'm watching the progress on the stats award page). I'm just worried R* won't do anything about it as I have no idea what evidence I could present for this

OP, are you doing this with two characters?

I ask this because I was trying to get the monthly bonus with two characters and often when I'd complete the daily objs for one character, then switch to the other, their list wouldn't update.

This actually doesn't matter... and happens more often than not. When it does, just stay on the character whose list didn't update and don't switch to the other until it updates.

Unlike most timer-driven things in this game, it doesn't matter when you do the objectives each day, because they update at a set time, which is 2:00 am EST. (I'm not sure if it's the same in the UK though) It's not 24 hours since you last did them.

As long as you're on the character with the frozen objectives when the list updates you will get new ones.

Yes, this works because I got the "overachiever" bonus for both characters this morning. The only problem is it actually took quite a bit more than 28 days. lol

I think there maybe 8 or 9 days where this problem didn't come up, but most of the time it did... and almost took me an extra day each time.

I never lost progress on either character, though.

It happened to me a couple of times while going for the 28 days straight. Don't worry, the game doesn't count when you aren't getting any new objectives.

It happened to me a couple of times while going for the 28 days straight. Don't worry, the game doesn't count when you aren't getting any new objectives.

Exactly.

That's a far better way to put it. haha

I could barely make sense outta my own post!

It's just another thing in the game that doesn't really work the way it's supposed to. At least it kinda works in the end, though. :)

you can find more info on the subject in this thread...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/783447-daily-objectives-tips-and-tricks/

I kinda did 2 charachters at once too, not by choice just kept forgetting to switch charachters at the end of the night lol

Whatever charachter I left it on before bed would be the one who got reset.

Edited by StangOne50

OP, if you still are in the award 7/28 check your progress in stats/award/general. I have done four weekly award ($100k) after my 28 days, some days I don't have new one but check every 8h. Also good to restart the application some time. PS4 gmt +1 updated daily normally 8AM sharp.

OP, if you still are in the award 7/28 check your progress in stats/award/general. I have done four weekly award ($100k) after my 28 days, some days I don't have new one but check every 8h. Also good to restart the application some time. PS4 gmt +1 updated daily normally 8AM sharp.

Furry_Monkey

I just launched GTA:Online to find that my daily objectives have not refreshed since yesterday. Will I lose my progress for the monthly bonus if I don't get given any new objectives?

This happened to me. I use 1 character and don't do anything that should cause it. It went away of its own accord after 3 days and I got new objectives. I can't say whether it wrecks your progress, but I don't believe it will.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

no, that's completely wrong.

there is a certain reset/refresh time which is 8 o clock in the morning in central europe (7 in uk).

you just have to see in which time zone you are and add or subtract the amount of hours to know the time for you.

it has nothing to do with when you completed the list.

for this problem there is already a thread in the help and support section (search function):

http://gtaforums.com/topic/776932-my-daily-objectives-didnt-reset/

@econobrick

there is a method to complete the list with both characters each day.

and there is also a trick to save the progress for one of the characters when being absent a couple of days.

Edited by size_m

New objectives always come down at 2 a.m. Eastern time (6 a.m. GMT), so Google your time zone to figure out when they come down where you live.

A friend of mine said this happened to him. Hasn't happened to me yet.

Oh, and whoever posted it: Remember, your Simeon list of cars goes away if you turn in a high-priority vehicle (green car) from the map. Both count as returned cars for the objective.

Edited by lilmoonpie

Oh, and whoever posted it: Remember, your Simeon list of cars goes away if you turn in a high-priority vehicle (green car) from the map. Both count as returned cars for the objective.

Oh, that may have been what happened, cause all weekend I was doing all those random events left, right and center.

Anyways, the list popped up this evening and it's sorted out.

Thanks.