2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Completed the Criminal Mastermind Challenge!

Setzaroth

Hey everyone. Haven't been on in a while. Just thought I'd let you know I completed the elusive Criminal Mastermind challenge. This is easily one of the most difficult game requirements I've ever seen. Mainly because it requires the dedication of not only yourself, but 3 other people.

I made a short video to prove I actually did it. Enjoy. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm currently in the middle of it with 3 others. We're currently at the finale for the humane labs raid so were about halfway through it. It is tough, just because everyone makes mistakes and you can't make a mistake on it. Ready to get the 12 mil from it though

I'm currently in the middle of it with 3 others. We're currently at the finale for the humane labs raid so were about halfway through it. It is tough, just because everyone makes mistakes and you can't make a mistake on it. Ready to get the 12 mil from it though

Ya, extremely frustrating, but neither this game, or anyone are perfect, so there are a billion variables to account for, and you cant really get mad if something legitimately just goes wrong.

Though, we did fail right at the beginning and had to start over, when one of our members was driving their Karuma to grab the velem during the first Prison break set up... He ran into a fuel storage container near the air strip and obliterated half the team. We called him "Propane tank" the rest of the evening. :lol:

I'm currently doing this too. My team is on Series A finale. might even have the whole challenge done after tonights session :D

I'm currently doing this too. My team is on Series A finale. might even have the whole challenge done after tonights session :D

If you have a good heist crew not only is it awesomely fun but you get the big bucks too!

Congrats man, I know all too well that this is a difficult challenge for many reasons. Time zones being one of the largest obstacles.

Ya, extremely frustrating, but neither this game, or anyone are perfect, so there are a billion variables to account for, and you cant really get mad if something legitimately just goes wrong.

Though, we did fail right at the beginning and had to start over, when one of our members was driving their Karuma to grab the velem during the first Prison break set up... He ran into a fuel storage container near the air strip and obliterated half the team. We called him "Propane tank" the rest of the evening. :lol:

Prophane tank ☺

That was almost what I did when we did the challenge during the easter days.. On the "get a plane from the vagos" I drifted out of control into a green Prophane tank which ofcourse blew up! My luck was that I was in an insurgent ☺ But for a sec I thought I had F'ed it..

MASTER GABE 202

I want to do it really bad, but everytime I try to get people together, they never do get on. I just want to find a good CMM crew.

I tried to do it once, but we failed on the Prison Break Finale because I was ascending in my Buzzard when I guess the Prison SAM Turreted me.

Aunty Fascist

Been through it four times now. My only beef is that you don't get the ten million but once. It's really not that hard if you and your crew know what you're doing and you are ready to shut your game down immediately if someone dies.

Been through it four times now. My only beef is that you don't get the ten million but once. It's really not that hard if you and your crew know what you're doing and you are ready to shut your game down immediately if someone dies.

Right, we could probably do it again with much less stress, but the initial run was nerve racking.

Right, we could probably do it again with much less stress, but the initial run was nerve racking.

Got that right. I know my heart was beating out of my chest driving that lectro to the dinghy lol Worst thing you wanna do is let down your teammates.

Congrats, man! Well done. Did you receive a trophy for that or just money?

Damn. 12 mil. What I could do with that. lol

It's just an in-game platinum award, and of course the money

Too bad. For all the hard work and time put into this, I'd have thought you would receive a trophy for sure. On well, 12 million is a pretty damn good reward in it's own right. lol

Too bad. For all the hard work and time put into this, I'd have thought you would receive a trophy for sure. On well, 12 million is a pretty damn good reward in it's own right. lol

Ya... some games have ultra difficult trophies, I guess RockStar didn't think that many people would be able to do it, and would then complain they couldn't get the trophy... who knows?

Got that right. I know my heart was beating out of my chest driving that lectro to the dinghy lol Worst thing you wanna do is let down your teammates.

I'm still amazed no one takes cars. There are usually a lot of sports cars that spawn during that mission like Banshee, 9f, Rapid GT and even supers like Bullet and Infernus. Also the Exemplar is a good car to escape the cops in. But you kind of have to get lucky and hope you see one of these before you leave the city or else you might die.

I'm still amazed no one takes cars. There are usually a lot of sports cars that spawn during that mission like Banshee, 9f, Rapid GT and even supers like Bullet and Infernus. Also the Exemplar is a good car to escape the cops in. But you kind of have to get lucky and hope you see one of these before you leave the city or else you might die.

There are multiple issues with the car method. You can only really take cars if you go an alternate path as they are incredibly difficult to parachute out of, and it's difficult to dodge the police in a car since they have robocop aim. Also, there's the factor of getting shot while you get off the bike and get into a car...

I want to do it really bad, but everytime I try to get people together, they never do get on. I just want to find a good CMM crew.

Ya, this is one of the biggest issues, and why I didn't complete this sooner. Nearly impossible to find people who can commit

When my team did it alot of these new alternate methods were not really known or seemed too risky. Im glad now I can say atleast we did it the hard way. No helis or kurumas or police vehicles, we left it up to our skill with the bikes and some luck lol