2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
NumaYay

Niko in place of Johnny?

Dope_0110

you know what makes even less sense than Johnny being killed or having Niko in his place?

Trevor somehow deciding to move to San Andreas where Michael decided to move to.

Brad being moved to the prison in San Andreas if he had actually been arrested.

Dave Norton working in San Andreas instead of the much larger office in Liberty City.

Lester moving to Los Santos. Lester can barely walk how the hell did he make cross country?

Why would all these people converge from one state in the midwest to another state on the west coast?

I can see Trevor moving if he moved after Brad being moved but that still begs the question, why would they move Brad out of the Mid West?

Why did, presumably, Dave start writing to Travor with a return address of San Andreas?

How did Dave explain the move to Trevor?

The Lost moving out west makes some sense. Figure they're evading the police because they're still getting into drug deleting and what not and there's so few of them left they can pack everyone up and move to the desert.

Niko, however, doesn't seem like the person who would like the heat or want to move again after moving across the sea and assuming R* went with keeping Roman alive, Niko wouldn't move without his cousin probably. Not to mention, as an immigrant he most likely has a greater attraction to Liberty City, the American Icon.

It makes more sense for The Lost to be in San Andreas and Johnny to be killed by Meth Lord Trevor, than anything else i just mentioned. To this day, it's one of the few things in 5's story that R* did a very decent job of explaining as to why it happened. Johnny got addicted to Meth, the Lost move to SA, Trevor is meth lord, trevor hates the Lost, Trevor has you (online) steal a van so he can bang Johnny's girl in it, Trevor kills Johnny when he (johnny) gets mad and tries to confront him (Trevor) about it.

Well, Dave was probably promoted to a position which set him in LS, or he chose to go there to be close to and keep an eye on Michael. At the same time, sending messages to Trevor he may have said Brad was transefed to SA prison since it's a high security one, to deter Trevor from trying to break him out and findind out the truth if it was some smaller prison up north. So Trevor followed slowly getting to the desert, settling and thinking of maybe storming the place on day.

Lester didn't walk across country, there are such things as cars and planes thatt take people from one place to another, but I agree there is no motivation explained, unless he wanted to get lost in the noise of a big city, while having more stuff available at the same time.

Of course there are holes, take any story in a book, tv show, movie etc. and you'll find holes, unexplained motivation etc.. it's just entertainment.

On original topic:

Niko wouldn't make sense because he wasn't established as such that his appearance and death would make sense. He was even given a relativelly happy ending in IV. Johhny was established as a hopeless drug addict, who can sober up for a moment but his love for Ashley will always bring him down to follow her instead his mind. And he's The Lost, and Trevor hates them. The move to SA made sense for Johhny and The Lost after the events of IV, his addiction and death as well.

But if they made a sensible reason on why would Niko come to LS and die, I wouldn't care.

UshaB

If Niko dies, Rockstar dies.

BlackSnow176

Would've been even sadder than Johnny's demise. The true Johnny from GTA IV despised drugs and wouldn't allow himself to become an addict. And then there was Ashley with whom he was in love with... I think GTA IV made it very clear that Johnny was done with Ashley, but I guess he wasn't after all. He still had feelings for her in TLAD, but tried to hide it.

Sometime after the events ot IV, The Lost moved in San Andreas, and along the way Johnny became a drug addict. We all know what happened afterwards to The Lost by Trevor's hands. I guess Rockstar did it to show us how tough Trevor is by killing a weakened Johnny... But why Johnny of all people? The true Johnny Klebitz would've probably dropped Trevor then and there with no hesitation. Then again, Trevor is not a moron. He wouldn't have messed with a non-weakened Johnny in the first place.

Niko on the other hand... What would he be doing in the deserts of San Andreas? Even moreso, what would Niko have to do with Trevor in the first place? If anything, Niko would've pissed Trevor off with his sarcastic remarks, and would've kicked his ass once Trevor struck first. I can see Niko as one of the few people that not only wouldn't intimidated by Trevor, but also one of the few that would crack jokes about him.

If Trevor was indeed to encounter Niko in a non-gun fight, it would've went either way. Most likely with Niko being victorious :catloaf:

Edited by BlackSnow176

PhillBellic

That would make sense really. :)

Johnny Spaz

wait that pulp fiction guy is SOL???

anyways yea trevor would get his wig pushed back if he tried to mess with niko

PhillBellic

wait that pulp fiction guy is SOL???

You only just found out? He changed since Mid-ish May. :)

Niko Montana

Trevor can't f*ck with Niko!

The Deadite

Niko wouldn't go to LS and his presence wouldn't there make any sense even so, Trevor would not mess with him, seeing as he wouldn't be scared by Trevor.

Niko would pwn him

being honest, i would have rather seeing Johnny killed by Trevor at his full state, something like a showdown, being a minor antagonist to Trevor at the Sandy Shores chapters, that would have been better.

SuperGTFan

Niko wouldn't go to LS and his presence wouldn't there make any sense even so, Trevor would not mess with him, seeing as he wouldn't be scared by Trevor.

Niko would pwn him

being honest, i would have rather seeing Johnny killed by Trevor at his full state, something like a showdown, being a minor antagonist to Trevor at the Sandy Shores chapters, that would have been better.

Even a better one, he should have been one of the main antagonists in the final ending, making Franklin's options even more difficult to decide, so you'll be killing a protagonist in each ending:

Ending A: Kill Trevor.

Ending B: Kill Michael.

Ending C: Kill Johnny.

This would have shown the true loyalty of the fans, and maybe making your choice even more harder than the IV decisions.

Edited by SuperGTFan

Karls

Niko would pwn him

Even a better one, he should have been one of the main antagonists in the final ending, making Franklin's options even more difficult to decide, so you'll be killing a protagonist in each ending:

Ending A: Kill Trevor.

Ending B: Kill Michael.

Ending C: Kill Johnny.

This would have shown the true loyalty of the fans, and maybe making your choice even more harder than the IV decisions.

And when you kill T as M/F, you wait a few ingame days and get a phone call - Klebitz, thanking you for dealing with that pest, and unlocking him, and a new, smaller storyline, like TLAD, but TLAD2.

Huh? Good idea? No? Okay....

SuperGTFan

Helloooo?

I never said I wanted him to be playable, I wanted him as the MAIN GODDAMN ANTAGONIST...

Edited by SuperGTFan

happygrowls

Previous Protagonist as an Antagonist? Uh, that means all the emotional investment in that protagonist is gone to waste as you basically are against them.

Prototype 2 did the same thing.

SuperGTFan

He was a bit unlikeable, when he kidnapped Roman and ripped off Ray Boccino, so he was sorta a villain.

PhillBellic

He was a bit unlikeable, when he kidnapped Roman and ripped off Ray Boccino, so he was sorta a villain.

I'd call him an Anti-Villan in a way.

Karls

Helloooo?

I never said I wanted him to be playable, I wanted him as the MAIN GODDAMN ANTAGONIST...

You understand my post was a big f*cking joke, right? :p

LazyGator

No, that would've just incited riots and led to a series of terrorist attacks against all of Rockstar's buildings.

Edited by LazyGator

Zello

If you are going to kill off Johnny or any GTA protag at least do it right. Johnny should have gone out in a Blaze of glory an epic gunfight with his Lost MC brothers instead he is a shell of his former self and gets stomped in the head by the worst character in the GTA series.

I still remember in TLAD in the Was it Worth it? mission The Dialogue that Johnny had with Terry and Clay

Johnny:" I bet Billy wouldn't have made you do sh*t like this."

Clay: "Billy would be getting himself a drink, and trying to screw my woman. Not fighting alongside me."

Edited by Zello

Shadowfennekin

If it was Niko then who would Trevor be obsessed with killing? Niko wasn't associated with anyone at the end of IV.

The bikers were the better choice but it was stupid we didn't get any info on how Johnny got onto meth, why he took Ashley back when she's obviously still a slut., etc.

Really, if any Protag should have died. It needed to be Luis, nobody likes him

SuperGTFan

Stoney likes him.

Mintal

If Niko dies, PulpFiction will be like

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

SuperGTFan

Pretty much the entire IV community.

NumaYay

I just think it wouldve been a better shock if Niko was in that scene. ;)

thafablifee46

I just think it wouldve been a better shock if Niko was in that scene. ;)

Ofcourse , more shock than outrage though. Rockstar already says f*ck you to us fans while also breaking Johnny Ks character. He wasnt like that in TLAD , not even in IV so why did he have to be such a puss in V. It just doesnt make sense. So I'd imagine with Niko it would be alot worse.

Whenever I try to have another playthrough with V , I make sure to skip that whole scene with Johnny K and act like it never happened lol stupid ass scene

SuperGTFan

If Trevor doesn't return and his fate remains optional, would that cause a massive outbreak?

Thelema93

If Trevor doesn't return and his fate remains optional, would that cause a massive outbreak?

I seriously doubt that, GT 😉

SuperGTFan

I seriously doubt that, GT 😉

What about CJ? He seems to have a bigger fanbase than Trevor.

Edited by SuperGTFan

Athanya

lel

B Dawg

If Niko dies, PulpFiction will be like

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Nah, Pulp Fiction would go like this (skip to 0:42)

Stoney0503

Niko being a washed up meth head in Blaine county wouldn't make sense, as stated before Niko was never into Drugs.

If Niko DID return in GTA V, I'd like him as either a Heist Crew member, in a Strangers and Freaks mission or a character in a different mode like New Game+

Edited by Stoney0503

Jeansowaty

What the f*ck? Hell no! If I'd have a choice to make either Johnny or Niko die under Trevor's boot, I'd definitely choose Johnny. Niko has seen way too much to give him such a miserable ending. No thanks.