Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,001 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Viceci

VCS 10-Year Anniversary

George Costanza

What's the source on who is doing those versions?

AnkrisMCRX

What the hell are most of you even on about??

Mobile ports are outsourced, it doesn't matter what Rockstar is busy with, though ironically L.A.Noire was handed to Rockstar Leeds (LCS/VCS/CTW) to port to other platforms (initial PC release), we don't know who's handling L.A. Noire other than it's INTERNAL (a Rockstar Studio) for the PS4/XB1 versions and the Switch version is outsourced (port of the PC version) and no clear indication of who's doing the Vive/VR stuff.

Are you sure man?

Gummy 

At this point I'll take a Lucid quality port.

Lexyz.

Hey, Lucid has done a decent job if you ask me.Other than them stealing textures, it was an alright port.Much better than WarDrums' poorly optimised port of San Andreas.

AjdarFan

Hey, Lucid has done a decent job if you ask me.Other than them stealing textures, it was an alright port.Much better than WarDrums' poorly optimised port of San Andreas.

No it wasn't

Lexyz.

No it wasn't

Clarify?

I can run LCS on my phone perfectly(along with the other GTA's), however San Andreas has graphical issues every 10 seconds

Sandris Gjoka

Yeah GTA SA mobile lags like hell

George Costanza

so virtuous is behind Switch version only, or now you are sure it's behind all the ports (except for HTC vive ofc)

Big_Smiley

No it wasn't

Clarify?

I can run LCS on my phone perfectly(along with the other GTA's), however San Andreas has graphical issues every 10 seconds

That only applied to Samsung users. My friends LG phone runs SA perfectly without the issues. I know what you mean though. I sometimes have the same issues on my galaxy S7. Used to happen a lot on my 6 aswell. Also the Iphone version of SA doesn't have these issues either. Damn game runs smoothly on high settings. Edited by GTA_The_Series

Lethal Vaccine

I have III, VC, SA, LCS, and CW for iOS...All of them are horrid but LCS (Lucid) and CW (?). None of the Ports lag on my iPhone 6, but I get constant crashes from the War Drum Ports, especially SA...

iOS doesn't have Options for High Settings, either, in terms of SA. Only Traffic "Light, Medium, and Heavy." There isn't all those "other" Options like Android has. Either way, all of the Ports are pretty bad but LCS and CW. When LCS was first released for iOS back in December 2015, it wasn't very good, but once the first Update/Patch came it was good and has been since then. I also have no issues with CW since I bought it in December 2014. It's just III, VC, and SA which I find terrible and all of those are War Drum...So in that case, of course I want Lucid to make the VCS Port for Mobile. I don't really care when it comes out, though. I got patience...

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

AjdarFan

No it wasn't

Clarify?

For me it is the exact opposite. Besides, LCS's car reflections looks awful on mobile. Not to mention they used different textures that makes city look like some other city than LC. And I heard they stole textures from modding community.

tedk2

Take it easy,everybody. You know, rockstar games is keen on giving us surprise. The great corporation never announces when it will release the mobile port. However, you maybe find the gtavcs on the apple store or google play someday.

AnkrisMCRX

Take it easy,everybody. You know, rockstar games is keen on giving us surprise. The great corporation never announces when it will release the mobile port. However, you maybe find the gtavcs on the apple store or google play someday.

Someday or never

Ingramsl19

Again, we back here for 1 month ago... Im taking about GTA LCS and GTA SA that remasted on Windows 10, Windows Phone, PC and Nintendo Switch..

Edited by Ingramsl19

Sandris Gjoka

First, GTA LCS mobile is only for Android&iOS and not for Windows phone and WIN10. Second, R* first switch game is the remaster L.A noir -_-

Edited by Sandris Gjoka

Inadequate

First, GTA LCS mobile is only for Android&iOS and not for Windows phone and WIN10. Second, R* first switch game is the remaster L.A noir -_-

Exacly rockstar is remastering LA Noire so Inadequate stfu

Ahh, how funny is this. VCS Mobile won't be made by R* exactly, can be another studio as War Drum, Lucid or another one, nobody knows. So, stop misinforming people.

AnkrisMCRX

Exacly rockstar is remastering LA Noire so Inadequate stfu
Ahh, how funny is this. VCS Mobile won't be made by R* exactly, can be another studio as War Drum, Lucid or another one, nobody knows. So, stop misinforming people.I dont,R* announced 4 versions of LA Noire,Ps4,Xbox,nintento switch,and my opinion is that we wont get vcs on mobile sadly

_CP_

Mobile version of VCS is being done by an outsourced studio, not by R* themself. All of the previous mobile released weren't ported by Rockstar. So be calm and wait, no need to be rude.

AnkrisMCRX

Mobile version of VCS is being done by an outsourced studio, not by R* themself. All of the previous mobile released weren't ported by Rockstar. So be calm and wait, no need to be rude.

So now you saying there's a bigger chance to get vcs this year? Edited by {Corleone}LuRey

Lennart -

If _CP_ says that, it's most likely true. I gotta thank you for giving me new hope. Vcs mobile would be the best christmas present xD.

Lexyz.

Mobile version of VCS is being done

Source?

Edited by Lexyz.

WildBrick142

Just a heads up; this is for VCS mobile discussion only. If you're looking to discuss mobile ports of other Rockstar games, go here: http://gtaforums.com/forum/402-rockstar-games/

Last chance to remain on topic.

Ingramsl19

At this point, Lucid is connected or affiliated to R* to make the mobile version of LCS and VCS.

Lexyz.

If Lucid was doing it, then we most probably should've gotten VCS last year.Yeah, we got Bully, but that was made by WarDrums.

And as I said above, Lucid was caught stealing textures.I don't know if Rockstar thinks they're reliable anymore.

Lennart -

fLGSQqL.jpg

When VCS Mobile?

Edited by Lennart -

‫

before RDR2

Ivan1997GTA

*insert image of Lucid probably developing the game*

When VCS Mobile?

That's not a good sign, 'specially after their port of LCS.

skyfamster

what about other platforms?